SacconeJolys #92 E2 hasn't got a clue, he is being objectified for a view

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, Anna has dual nationality doesn't she. However even with this, spousal visas are not always a given and with a family of 6 I would reckon they would need a hefty bank balance before even being considered.
edited to say: I could be wrong and happy to stand corrected.
I'm not sure if a spousal visa would be given if the person holding the dual nationality has not actually lived in the US since she was what, 7? Would she suddenly claim that because her sister and brother live there she has strong ties to the country?
I can't see it happening myself, but hey, it's another great story he can string out on his social media. At least this time it would not include exploiding the kids.

Reactions: 6
How will Anna survive without Matt?
---

There must be someone out there who loves broken toilets, a chimney full of dead birds, and a wasp nest in the attic...? (Or was that completely cleared? I have not seen the full story on that...) And let's not forget the driveway that's a huge mess, the family of foxes demanding daily feeding, and all he did to that garden...?
It always bugs me when people say no one would buy the house. Yes they've lowered its value but someone would definitely buy it as a project and put their own stamp on it.

Reactions: 10
The hotel harping on about them ugh was Def gifted and they had them staying in the bridal suite area the old part of the hotel which is v expensive

Reactions: 2
It always bugs me when people say no one would buy the house. Yes they've lowered its value but someone would definitely buy it as a project and put their own stamp on it.
It will be one hell of a project.
The house was so lovely, needed a little TLC, only for bulldozer Jonathan to come in and trash it completely.

Reactions: 9
Does Anna, Oma, Erika or any of their family members not say anything about what they’ve turned Edie into? I’ll be very clear here, I am not talking about Edies gender, I’m talking about the provocative, rude, salacious mannerisms, bad language and awful attitude. I’d be mortified if that was my child or family member. Surely Anna’s mum must think the way Edie behaves is rude. Are they not embarrassed by Andreas swearing and Emilias attitude towards Jonny (nowhere near as rude as Edie!) I know it’s all for clicks, views and money, but why aren’t any of the family stepping in?! I wonder if that’s why Jonnys family aren’t in the picture…

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Jesus Santa and the reindeer will starve with the tiny amount of food she's put out 😂 the poor bastard barely got crumbs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does Anna, Oma, Erika or any of their family members not say anything about what they’ve turned Edie into? I’ll be very clear here, I am not talking about Edies gender, I’m talking about the provocative, rude, salacious mannerisms, bad language and awful attitude. I’d be mortified if that was my child or family member. Surely Anna’s mum must think the way Edie behaves is rude. Are they not embarrassed by Andreas swearing and Emilias attitude towards Jonny (nowhere near as rude as Edie!) I know it’s all for clicks, views and money, but why aren’t any of the family stepping in?! I wonder if that’s why Jonnys family aren’t in the picture…
Oma must be on the band wagon with them or just goes along with it all, I suspect to keep the peace with her scumbag daughter. It's horrifying that she would bypass the years of child abuse and misconduct in plain sight and just watches on. It's beggars belief really.

And even more unsettling is she is a frequent visitor to Anna and Jonathan's (more-so on Anna's page) posts they put out on their social media that have the kids in them doing all sorts of disturbing and questionable things, and yet she is incessantly leaving her mark with lots of emoji's, all types, from laughing faces to clapping hands or hearts or the like, so she definetly views all the content that's posted out with no qualms about it. It's sickening. You have to wonder how all these years she has just held her tongue and not condemned her daughter and loser husband, or stuck up for her grandchildren in some way, shape or form. I would be livid if that was me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
6B5C2A63-9ED1-4835-AB4B-F5EB73BFF977.jpeg

“Holiday movie night”
So in other words, the kids will be in one room watching a film, gorging themselves on chocolate. and wino Jonathan and non maternal mother Anna will be in the other room.

EDC32DDC-8B2E-450B-AC78-CD87AF34FF7A.jpeg

what type of filter has she used on this image? her forehead looked stretched out x 10. She looks like an alien. Miss ‘I don’t use filters’ has definitely used some type of photoshop/facetune app or something here. And her face looks airbrushed here too. She definitely doesn’t have like this type of finish on her face in real life. She has done some fiddling here.

Here is a recent screenshot below from Matt’s IG reel he posted, you can tell without a filter, raw. The difference is major. Caked on makeup, and skin not as smooth as she makes it out to be on the images she posts.

No filter
C3C5F82D-1950-48CD-9A43-BC2912B02C54.jpeg

Filtered picture
6ADA94C3-B529-4687-B64D-A88F1BDF388E.jpeg

All smoke and mirrors..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
They say heavy makeup causes wrinkles, and maybe it’s just the makeup settling into her eyes- but she’s definitely filtering her own photos. Skin looks completely different from Matt’s post.

Reactions: 7
They say heavy makeup causes wrinkles, and maybe it’s just the makeup settling into her eyes- but she’s definitely filtering her own photos. Skin looks completely different from Matt’s post.
Her nose looks like it's collapsing

Reactions: 9
“When people show you who they are”….lol….ironic. Their “fans” have seen all of the evidence and yet still don’t believe it.

Reactions: 12
Why do they take turns opening gifts, it’s obvious the kids just want to open them with the constant “is it my turn” 😂 it must take so long to get through them all

Wow how unappetising does that meal look. Dry & burnt bits, and what’s that brown gloop next to the green slop, it looks congealed. Those Brussel sprouts look watery and runny, they look disgusting. I think she’s made some vegetarian pastry thing again. If I remember correctly she made a Pastry Mushroom Wellington last year?

This is another meal that’s geared towards Anna and what she likes, despite knowing Emilia likes ham and the other kids I’m sure they would of loved a roast of some sort like Turkey or Chicken on their plate. It’s Christmas! She never thinks of what her kids need or like, Anna only thinks of Anna! I can’t see the kids eating that slop. They would of been waiting for their dessert/pudding and whatever other sweets were on offer, and they would have binged out on that.

6B37400A-86B5-494D-9036-BDC8D8DC881D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Wow how unappetising does that meal look. Dry & burnt bits, and what’s that brown gloop next to the green slop, it looks congealed. Those Brussel sprouts look watery and runny, they look disgusting. I think she’s made some vegetarian pastry thing again. If I remember correctly she made a Pastry Mushroom Wellington last year?

This is another meal that’s geared towards Anna and what she likes, despite knowing Emilia likes ham and the other kids I’m sure they would of loved a roast of some sort like Turkey or Chicken on their plate. It’s Christmas! She never thinks of what her kids need or like, Anna only thinks of Anna! I can’t see the kids eating that slop. They would of been waiting for their dessert/pudding and whatever other sweets were on offer, and they would have binged out on that.

View attachment 2650653
I don't get why they force their dietary preferences on the kids who obviously don't agree with it.
Emilia likes ham and fresh fruit andrea likes egg yet anna won't take those things on board and cook whats good for them.
Instead makes them vegetarian, vegan eaters enduring the same few meals every week.
You can't convince me they love dried pasta and butter as a dinner or cold(reheated) fish burgers
And definitely not prawn curry 🤢
That has to be the most unappealing christmas dinner yet the kids won't have touched it.

Reactions: 18
So the video of the children unwrapping their presents has been posted. For one present they got A2 a fortnight play nerf gun that was for a 8+ and E2 rightfully said “but A2 is 5”
Then the next clip showed E2 unwrapping skin care products? Day cream, night cream and all sorts what 9 year old needs this stuff? I don’t even use that much skincare and I’m an adult. E2 doesn’t have any acne or anything yet. They are a child! This is way too much. They also got E1 an Eminem poster and body suit because she’s “so grown up” now. They also kept calling E2 “preppy” like really?

E2’s attitude is atrocious by the way. It’s got way worse since I last actually took note in this forum. I blame the parents of course. It’s a complete lack of responsibility. E2 casually curses now as does E1 and A2, but E2 is getting worse. They kept snatching presents, interrupting, being rude. Told E1 to “hurry up” in an impatient voice. This child is going to have one massive shock when they move to secondary school in a couple of years. You can’t act this way. Their behaviour is appalling and it’s never corrected. I always remember E2 being a really sweet, well mannered child so to watch this transformation into what Jonathan and Anna say is good, is not good at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So the video of the children unwrapping their presents has been posted. For one present they got A2 a fortnight play nerf gun that was for a 8+ and E2 rightfully said “but A2 is 5”
Then the next clip showed E2 unwrapping skin care products? Day cream, night cream and all sorts what 9 year old needs this stuff? I don’t even use that much skincare and I’m an adult. E2 doesn’t have any acne or anything yet. They are a child! This is way too much. They also got E1 an Eminem poster and body suit because she’s “so grown up” now. They also kept calling E2 “preppy” like really?

E2’s attitude is atrocious by the way. It’s got way worse since I last actually took note in this forum. I blame the parents of course. It’s a complete lack of responsibility. E2 casually curses now as does E1 and A2, but E2 is getting worse. They kept snatching presents, interrupting, being rude. Told E1 to “hurry up” in an impatient voice. This child is going to have one massive shock when they move to secondary school in a couple of years. You can’t act this way. Their behaviour is appalling and it’s never corrected. I always remember E2 being a really sweet, well mannered child so to watch this transformation into what Jonathan and Anna say is good, is not good at all.
Surely E2 can't have gotten though the current mountain of skincare products why buy more likely aimed at adults?
Does he even own a simple face wash or has anna set a bad example with her 20+ step skincare routine

The attitude really is something else and just gets worse
Obviously someone has taught him that's how girls behave smallest clothes, biggest attitude swearing left right and centre demanding everything.

Did anyone see E2 pushing emilia out of his room tour but its fine to intrude on her stroll in her room poking and running around 😡

Reactions: 17
I noticed E2 wears eye makeup, upon waking and waiting on the stairs. That’s crazy for a child of 9.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
This meal looks just blegh! Looks like there is a layer of grease on the plate, probably from the pastry, makes me feel sad for the kids, I cooked for 7 people yesterday, took all day, I made everything from scratch, but it was so worth it to see everyone enjoying themselves and the meal. No love or pride has gone into this Christmas dinner.

View attachment 2650653

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.