SacconeJolys #91 New tits, tummy & hairline, all paid for with the kids airtime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's an insult to smurfs;) He's utterly repellent. How on earth did Anna go there:sick:
She was 19, he had a camera and was filming a music video. She thought he could 'make her famous', which I suppose he did, but what a price to pay for relative fame... ;)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh god let’s see what atrocities they do with the Elf on. Shelf this year after last year!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
So yesterday Matt joked (when they were making the Halloween cupcakes) that Anna should’ve been a Russian oligarchs wife to which she replied “yes, I wouldn’t have to make…” then the video cut off. I thought maybe she said that she wouldn’t have to make these stupid TikToks to earn a buck so I didn’t think much more of it.

Cut to today and we find out those cupcakes were for E1’s welcome home from her residential.
So did Anna literally say that she wouldn’t of made the cupcakes, implying the (inevitable) staff & big money would've done that task instead?

I’m sorry but you just don’t joke about your kids like that. You should be overjoyed you have that opportunity to bake for them. They’re not a burden you were just lumped with yesterday. You made a choice to have them.
It’s not funny and it’s extremely distasteful. If you want to act like a heartless witch Anna then the least you could do is not broadcast it online where they could see, stuff like that sticks in kids minds.
You can’t even pretend to love them anymore. Sick.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
So yesterday Matt joked (when they were making the Halloween cupcakes) that Anna should’ve been a Russian oligarchs wife to which she replied “yes, I wouldn’t have to make…” then the video cut off. I thought maybe she said that she wouldn’t have to make these stupid TikToks to earn a buck so I didn’t think much more of it.

Cut to today and we find out those cupcakes were for E1’s welcome home from her residential.
So did Anna literally say that she wouldn’t of made the cupcakes, implying the (inevitable) staff & big money would've done that task instead?

I’m sorry but you just don’t joke about your kids like that. You should be overjoyed you have that opportunity to bake for them. They’re not a burden you were just lumped with yesterday. You made a choice to have them.
It’s not funny and it’s extremely distasteful. If you want to act like a heartless witch Anna then the least you could do is not broadcast it online where they could see, stuff like that sticks in kids minds.
You can’t even pretend to love them anymore. Sick.
They once joked that they wouldn't be lucky enough for Andrea to run onto the road and get knocked down
So really nothing surprises me. Let's hope her careless attitude doesn't rub off on Matt who actually seems to love his kids in the normal parent way.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Has Jonathan shrunk? Wtf-his legs are half the size than what they were before, and they were already miniature size to begin with. It wouldn’t surprise me if people in IKEA thought (from behind) he was Anna’s kid, except when he turned around and they got the fright of their life when they saw his creepy face. It literally looks like he has Andrea’s pants on, they are tiny.

6898A30F-7EDA-4738-894F-24456CC47419.jpeg
8808F4D9-D336-4291-99B7-C204448475D7.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
How sad that Emilia didn't seem excited to see her mum at all after her residential trip. She couldn't even bring herself to put her arms around Anna and just stood there cringing.

Reactions: 26
How sad that Emilia didn't seem excited to see her mum at all after her residential trip. She couldn't even bring herself to put her arms around Anna and just stood there cringing.
"I'm that embarrassing Mum" Yeah you are, getting your tits and fanny job out on the Internet!!!

Bet Emilia was gutted to have to come home to them two.

Reactions: 28
Who knows, maybe some of the kids have been teasing her about her mum's ridiculous videos on her 'tummy tuck', and the love-sick posts with/about Matt.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Has Jonathan shrunk? Wtf-his legs are half the size than what they were before, and they were already miniature size to begin with. It wouldn’t surprise me if people in IKEA thought (from behind) he was Anna’s kid, except when he turned around and they got the fright of their life when they saw his creepy face. It literally looks like he has Andrea’s pants on, they are tiny.

View attachment 2511159View attachment 2511160
" short man syndrome" = likes to rule the roost, etc ....

Reactions: 11
Anna seems to have lost a significant amount of weight (not talking about the tummy tuck). Her overall frame and face are looking very thin.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She’s back in the throes of her disordered eating as much as I dislike her and she’s a awful mother I hope she gets some help for the sake of her children

Reactions: 15

View attachment 2511159View attachment 2511160
Good thing he wasn’t wearing his “lulus” all the straight men in ikea wouldn’t be able to resist getting a handful. Lmao
---
That outfit she wore to the Trolls movie is quite frankly ghastly...
Jonathan needs those platform shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.