SacconeJolys #91 New tits, tummy & hairline, all paid for with the kids airtime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve heard horror stories of people in their 20’s & early 30’s regretting wholeheartedly using skincare from an early age.
(Most) absolutely destroy young skin and damages the skin barrier.
The majority of the currently TikTok famous products have actives that are not suitable to preteen/teen skin let alone E2’s age.
Just because it’s free and gifted and you saw it on TikTok, doesn’t mean you have to use it.
This is a good example of why telling your kid no sometimes is a good thing! But those two clueless idiots have no idea.

———
I can guarantee no one asked for E2’s room tour. E2 would of been jealous E1 got one and would’ve thrown a fit until Jonathan said yes. (Which Jonathan probably rejoiced over #transdaughtersbedroomtour) Could literally have waited until the room was redone but no. Who wants to see huge paint rips and broken color blind glasses? No one! (Which might I add, are still the cheap ones from Amazon. Jonathan clearly never got the expensive EnChroma ones. Just goes to show that was another bandwagon jumped on for 5 mins and a buck, especially if they haven’t been looked after or replaced)

———
E2 is coerced into acting like a teenager but wants to decorate their new room with Stitch stuff. Shows the immaturity and the level Jonathan must be going too to mould E2. That gives me a really weird bad gut feeling. There is no doubt in my mind Jonathan is most certainly feeding the kids to the pweirdos. I’m pretty sure I’ve read about that being very popular pweirdo bait.

Reactions: 11
The crop top and droopy jeans are 🤢 🤢 and why would she wear the same pair of jeans as her youngest daughter? :LOL:🤷‍♀️

1697206106374.png

1697206143985.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm a size 8 and can fit into RI kids stuff ( although it's not to my taste tbf 😂) age 15-16 has a 29.5 waist so it's not exactly a flex...

Reactions: 8
I'm a size 8 and can fit into RI kids stuff ( although it's not to my taste tbf 😂) age 15-16 has a 29.5 waist so it's not exactly a flex...
Some people are just naturally smaller( myself included) and kids sizes might fit them better for longer no issues with that at all but anna a 34ish year old shouldnt be casually advertising that she has the same pair as her 6 year old and can comfortably fit into them sending totally the wrong message to viewers particularly after voluntary cosmetic surgery( which she still fudges the truth about)

Reactions: 15
Some people are just naturally smaller( myself included) and kids sizes might fit them better for longer no issues with that at all but anna a 34ish year old shouldnt be casually advertising that she has the same pair as her 6 year old and can comfortably fit into them sending totally the wrong message to viewers particularly after voluntary cosmetic surgery( which she still fudges the truth about)
She's in the throes of an ED again and her vulnerable viewers will be harmed because of it.

Reactions: 21
Absolutely, I'm in agreement with you. It's completely the wrong message. For someone who has had an ED she seems to be unconcerned about triggering people, which I find really irresponsible.

Reactions: 14
She takes all 4 kids out with her as a one on one trip and alessia gets to go to Anna’s smear test!!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Is there a day where they don't faff around waiting hours for one to finish a club?
Seems to be everyday and no reason as to why the kids can't be taken home to wind down and the other parent goes to do pick up
Anna can't separate herself from matt for a day they were baking in her kitchen that would of pleased jono anna avoiding being with him at all costs 🤣🤔

“A1 is only 6, so doesn’t have the capacity to have a full day out shopping like the other girls”

She can’t have the capacity to have a day looking at the shops, but apparently has capacity to decide to have her life broadcasted online like the rest of her siblings.. Make it make sense.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She takes all 4 kids out with her as a one on one trip and alessia gets to go to Anna’s smear test!!
I wondered why you were mentioning this but I've realised Anna has reposted in her Insta. She already shared this back in the summer, not sure why she is resharing it now 🤷‍♀️ major CBA probably 😂😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 6
“A1 is only 6, so doesn’t have the capacity to have a full day out shopping like the other girls”

She can’t have the capacity to have a day looking at the shops, but apparently has capacity to decide to have her life broadcasted online like the rest of her siblings.. Make it make sense.
is shopping the only one-on-one activity anna can think of? :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I'm surprised she didn't drag e2 along for the smear as he's now a girl. Seems like the sort of fucked up thing they'd do. She's already discussed his genitalia with the world when she promoted that swimwear for trans kids. Absolute sicko.

Reactions: 10
I find her style really outdated and 2010-ish . I dont know why she posts her outfits as if anyone cares or theyre anything interesting . God shes so boring

Reactions: 18
I find her style really outdated and 2010-ish . I dont know why she posts her outfits as if anyone cares or theyre anything interesting . God shes so boring
Boring sums them up. Awful, too. They’re so stagnant and ignorant.

Annal doesn’t give a tit about her kids so thinking about affecting some else’s Ed wouldn’t even be a distant thought .

Neither of them should have had kids

Reactions: 8
Ugh his latest tiktok gives me paul breech vibes at the end 🤢🤢 he loves himself so much
Screenshot_20231014_074201_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I dunno, I just find him sooooooo sexy. I can't understand how none of you see this 😂😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.