SacconeJolys #91 New tits, tummy & hairline, all paid for with the kids airtime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No phones allowed on trips in junior school is normal. Parents get a generic update from teachers but no actual contact with your child.
Its the best thing for the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So the kids had their harvest festival either today or yesterday anna went along to watch and then out for breakfast with matt after??
Did jonathan not go with her then how weird would that be, he heads home or doesn't bother turning up just for her to go well off to breakfast with bestie matt 🤔

With Emilia away no reason for him not to go ?

Reactions: 12
So the kids had their harvest festival either today or yesterday anna went along to watch and then out for breakfast with matt after??
Did jonathan not go with her then how weird would that be, he heads home or doesn't bother turning up just for her to go well off to breakfast with bestie matt 🤔

With Emilia away no reason for him not to go ?
Thought exactly that!! I don’t think Matt and Jonny get on. I bet Matt sees what a weirdo he is, but pretends to like him because he is up Anna’s arse (not literally, but you never know!) Anna is clearly infatuated with Matt, and Jonny probably struggles to see her fawning over Matt, but openly doesn’t want to have sex with Jonny! It’s understandable that Matt went to the harvest festival, but strange they went out without Jonny. They’ve been out as a three… Anna, Matt and her mum! Maybe their money maker didn’t have a staring role, and he couldn’t be arsed! Jonny is most likely trying to hack the. PGL at snowdonia to spy on emilia…

Reactions: 8
Sick in the head - has all that surgery but still breathes in 🙄

I’m not giving her an iota of compassion because of an e.d. She’s just an air head

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That waist looks really odd on a grown woman. I'm struggling to understand why anyone would do that to themselves. Rest of her looks like a normal (somewhat untoned) 30 something body, then she's got this mismatched 20 year olds waist.

Reactions: 17
Sick in the head - has all that surgery but still breathes in 🙄

I’m not giving her an iota of compassion because of an e.d. She’s just an air head
She's sucking her stomach in so hard you can see her ribs. It could be very triggering to any of her followers who have an ED 🙁

Reactions: 21
Her doctor should be audited. There's no way this woman is recovered from her ED, so it was against medical ethics to proceed with this plastic surgery.

I feel sorry for Emilia and Alessia who are watching this sick woman be their female role model.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
So reading the insta reel comments, many minions believed her “before” was the results and said she looked good before the surgery.
I agree with others here, that surgeon seems unethical. When your patients parade around like this post surgery, they were never in a fit or sound mind to have it in the first place.

She replied to someone that said they were experiencing awful back pain because of DR with “honesty the ab repair was the best thing out of all of this”
Hmm Anna I thought that was the only reason you had the surgery? So thanks for finally admitting it was mainly for vanity. Great role model!

———
Looks like A2 got caught in a soccer net walking to the car after school and all Anna could do was film E2 & A1 running to help him.
You’re lucky he didn’t throttle himself. Your lack of maternal instincts is showing and it’s disgusting. Your kids deserve better.

Reactions: 20
She looks tiny in that reel, and not in a good way at all... I know she's sucking in si much that we can see her ribs, but the shape of her waist makes it seem like she's still in her ed for sure!

Reactions: 7
It doesn't matter how beautiful she thinks she is - the joke is on her married to that ugly gnome. I'm sure she dreams of how picture perfect she would look with the insipid #onlygaydadinthevillage Matt.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Before surgery
EC972521-131F-4FD6-85A6-560088B50F1B.jpeg

After
8F9799E5-E5C9-4C3D-8C14-15DA3D7B1DC6.jpeg
1A2120D9-E90E-4C7A-A348-F18345A336CC.jpeg

Can this woman stop showing off her tummy. Her tummy after surgery looks plastic and artificial. Her body image can cause unrealistic expectations of how your body should look and lead to unhealthy behaviours from vulnerable young women. So irresponsible of her, especially coming from a person with an ED background. Does she realise how many people will be comparing their body with hers, and she does this knowing full well how many people have followed her over the years hanging off her every word about body positivity and body acceptance, and how ironic, that messaging seems to have gone out the window. She is full of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Oh Anna's definitely been reading here 🤔
Bestie matt gets huge pancake stack breakfast everyday and as soon as we question Jonathan not being invited after school harvest festival there out for lunch together.....

At IKEA.
Nice try we know you can't stand him anna so you chose the bare minimum.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Before surgery
View attachment 2503815

After
View attachment 2503807View attachment 2503806
Can this woman stop showing off her tummy. Her tummy after surgery looks plastic and artificial. Her body image can cause unrealistic expectations of how your body should look and lead to unhealthy behaviours from vulnerable young women. So irresponsible of her, especially coming from a person with an ED background. Does she realise how many people will be comparing their body with hers, and she does this knowing full well how many people have followed her over the years hanging off her every word about body positivity and body acceptance, and how ironic, that messaging seems to have gone out the window. She is full of it.
Plastic and Artificial just like Anna and her pervy gnome spouse
---
Before surgery
View attachment 2503815

After
View attachment 2503807View attachment 2503806
However, Anna since you read/lick the posts here….what about your cellulite pudgy legs?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.