SacconeJolys #91 New tits, tummy & hairline, all paid for with the kids airtime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow i discovered them only recently so im glad you brought up the shower thing . SO AWFUL i cant believe they would broadcast that online to millions of people . Actual abuse
There’s so much more. That, for me, was absolutely horrifying. The fact that after all the tit they have pulled with their children they weren’t canceled is beyond infuriating!

Reactions: 11
He’s constantly posting content of E2 for the views and financial gain but he’s definitely trying to push for something more that he hasn’t got out of this situation yet which is fame and more money he’s desperate for that. Remember when Harry Styles did some magazine cover wearing a dress I think and Jonathan was tagging Harry to try get E2 noticed by him but it didn’t happen. He also desperately tried to get the Ellen show to notice E2 but it didn’t happen. He’s sick minded he’s a terrible person and he’s not going to stop until he gets exactly what he wants out of this situation using poor E2. Poor childs mental and physical health is at risk here of being messed up forever because of his dad. Anna also is completely at fault for all this too she’s not innocent just cause it’s not her TikTok account posting the content doesn’t mean she should think she’s innocent. She exploits the children too and sits back allowing Jonathan to obsessively use E2 for content. I feel sorry for those 4 children every day.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
there's going to things that come out about these 2 idiots when the kids are older, I can tell!!

Reactions: 21
Annal - listen and learn, Matt talks about his children with love. He talks about wanting to be enough for them . Not the other way around !

• Heart
Reactions: 15
"Sunday night is also hair-washing night"

I bet that's the ONLY night they get their hair washed?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
"Sunday night is also hair-washing night"

I bet that's the ONLY night they get their hair washed?
I'd hope not with 4 kids running around sweating almost all week Sunday cannot be the only hair wash day at the start of the week!
Might be his preference but not nice for the kids 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Planning his big media influencer breakthrough 😂😂 official!! And check out his email 👍

Screenshot_20231004_181751_com.instagram.android_edit_61199151783369.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Are they trying to build their own talent agency? Hilarious! Who would take their advice!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In Anna’s latest insta reel - does anyone know/have any clues about what she is talking about when she said something “pretty traumatic happened” which gave her trust issues in reference to E1s residential trip coming up? I have a vague memory of her saying something happened with E2s last residential trip, perhaps something to do about sharing rooms/being trans? Not sure though

Reactions: 5
In Anna’s latest insta reel - does anyone know/have any clues about what she is talking about when she said something “pretty traumatic happened” which gave her trust issues in reference to E1s residential trip coming up? I have a vague memory of her saying something happened with E2s last residential trip, perhaps something to do about sharing rooms/being trans? Not sure though
With e2s residential trip we all got the impression parents weren't happy to give permission for him to share a room with the girls and Anna took that as a personal insult towards E2.
Around the same time anna also claimed to be traumatised from a school pick up/ drop off incident perhaps parents having had enough of them / sharing thoughts on their children and school being filmed without consent or knowledge.
However there is no way the school would give out classes parent info.

Reactions: 13
Anna's latest reel where she is crying about outside influences affecting her precious children, yet she has exposed almost every aspect of their lives on various platforms across the internet! Make it make sense!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Jonny did yet ANOTHER TikTok on edie having always talked about being trans… even though there’s multiple videos of then Eduardo saying he was a boy and didn’t want to be a girl.
The latest one Jonny says it’s Edie describing what they wanted to be liked aged 10. The clip show Eduardo saying “He has long hair and a dress” then a montage of images which were during lockdown and they’d bought edie all those god awful wigs and extensions. Then ended with the clip of the family waving trans flags, but poor Lessie is waving an imaginary one.
If that was Eduardo saying he was trans, then why did it such a short clip? It’s more likely E2 talking about something else, and Jonny chose to make it look like E2 has always said they were a girl. I know the vast majority of us on here are extremely supportive of the LGBTQ+ community and feel that edie has been used for views, and that if they are indeed trans, shouldn’t be sharing their personal story so publicly. You speak to most trans people and they find is really hard seeing images of them as children etc. yet, once again, jonny is showing us Eduardo. Is that not upsetting for edie?!
Lastly, is Jonny that stupid, that he forgot he told edie to pretend they don’t recognise pink unless they’re wearing those ridiculous colour blind glasses…. Yet, Edie was able to see the pink costume that had been ordered? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Jonny did yet ANOTHER TikTok on edie having always talked about being trans… even though there’s multiple videos of then Eduardo saying he was a boy and didn’t want to be a girl.
The latest one Jonny says it’s Edie describing what they wanted to be liked aged 10. The clip show Eduardo saying “He has long hair and a dress” then a montage of images which were during lockdown and they’d bought edie all those god awful wigs and extensions. Then ended with the clip of the family waving trans flags, but poor Lessie is waving an imaginary one.
If that was Eduardo saying he was trans, then why did it such a short clip? It’s more likely E2 talking about something else, and Jonny chose to make it look like E2 has always said they were a girl. I know the vast majority of us on here are extremely supportive of the LGBTQ+ community and feel that edie has been used for views, and that if they are indeed trans, shouldn’t be sharing their personal story so publicly. You speak to most trans people and they find is really hard seeing images of them as children etc. yet, once again, jonny is showing us Eduardo. Is that not upsetting for edie?!
Lastly, is Jonny that stupid, that he forgot he told edie to pretend they don’t recognise pink unless they’re wearing those ridiculous colour blind glasses…. Yet, Edie was able to see the pink costume that had been ordered? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Can 100% guarantee E2 was talking about something else. Jonathan has just clipped it to fit the narrative.
That timeline of photos is a bit wonky too but again, gotta paint that narrative even though they have vlogged for years and it can be easy disproven.

A1 not having a flag is made worse by the fact that Jonathan is waving two.
Jonathan is just too caught up getting way too excited about his little fantasies he's brought to life to even remember he has other children.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.