SacconeJolys #91 New tits, tummy & hairline, all paid for with the kids airtime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s Joan and his creepy, scripted by the Perv, videos? The creep must be busy on his Tik Tok interacting with pre teen children. Orchestrating Gender roles for each of his seemingly abuse children. The demented idiot says “He doesn’t like labels” Yet he labels an 11 year old as a TEEN, Eduardo as a Trans, Ignores Alessia, except when he’s giving her cold showers, and the sugar addict Dre his ONLY son.
The stunted idiot who gave birth to those poor children is a POS. She may be under Joan’s controlling control but no excuse for what she’s allowing. She’d rather have coffee with her BFF.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Okay, first of all, those kids need some responsible adult to teach them how to wipe their mouths. Alessia is how old? She had food all over her in that ridiculous clip. Secondly, don’t let Andrea play with knives. He’s not someone I would entrust with a knife right now. Also, Mommy Dearest, your daughter is obviously nervous and unsure, so your awful cackling and moving the camera off of her while she was struggling was painful to watch. No, it’s not being cute and funny or having a semse of humor: it’s rude. You taught your son to put his dirty feet on a kitchen counter (you’re a clean freak, my ass). It’s not only unhygienic; it’s dangerous. After wading through dog pee and poop, maybe don’t allow gross behavior. You’re raising (barely) your children to have zero interest outside of SM amd zero manners, to boot.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
During Anna’s Halloween prep video, did anyone catch Edie snatching the headwear off Alessias head? I know siblings argue, but it often feels like edie has been encouraged to be bratty. If only Anna put the effort into her kids the way she does to decorate her house for Halloween??? Very random thing to do! IF that’s something they enjoy, fine, but wouldn’t they do it as a family, rather than 3 of the kids helping and jommy only there for a second with the weird candle. It’s like the gender reveal all over, Anna nowhere to be seen, whilst Jonny put on a huge show. They are so disconnected

Reactions: 12
So is the huge puddle of dog piss meant to be a Halloween decoration Anna?
Cause at this point it’s perpetual year long decor 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg, the state of him! This is what he does all day, every day, think of silly TikTok videos to make, using his kid to rake in an income for him and his pathetic wife. What a sham they are! "Edie told me we had to do this dance" - More like you told him.

5D06DE02-B2EE-40F0-8A0E-BD729BBC2AEC.jpeg

4C37A963-B7B2-4164-8A31-704E3761A365.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Omg, the state of him! This is what he does all day, every day, think of silly TikTok videos to make, using his kid to rake in an income for him and his pathetic wife. What a sham they are! "Edie told me we had to do this dance" - More like you told him.

View attachment 2485875
View attachment 2485876
There’s no way he’s earning a lot of TikTok. His views and comments aren’t high, and the main way to earn on there is paid ads, TikTok shop (think qvc for tat) or going live and being “gifted” hearts, diamonds and other random icons, which equate to money. TikTok take 70%, so even if he did go live and get £300 in gifts, he’s only getting £90. Do they still have their subscription on YouTube? Have they just completely abandoned their 3 videos a week now? Not enough content or can’t be arsed doing one Anna, one jonny and whatever the other was? Surely their “fans” are getting pissed off? I wonder how long it will take before they start hopping over here out of frustration with them and see them for who they really are?

Reactions: 7
There’s no way he’s earning a lot of TikTok. His views and comments aren’t high, and the main way to earn on there is paid ads, TikTok shop (think qvc for tat) or going live and being “gifted” hearts, diamonds and other random icons, which equate to money. TikTok take 70%, so even if he did go live and get £300 in gifts, he’s only getting £90. Do they still have their subscription on YouTube? Have they just completely abandoned their 3 videos a week now? Not enough content or can’t be arsed doing one Anna, one jonny and whatever the other was? Surely their “fans” are getting pissed off? I wonder how long it will take before they start hopping over here out of frustration with them and see them for who they really are?
they haven't posted on youtube in weeks and the third video was supposed to be the secret paid subscription only, but they didn't post any of those!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm surprised jono let e2 dress up as Mario... doesn't that mean he's a boy again jono? Cos wearing a princess dress is what turned him into a girl sooooo.... what's the difference? Like seriously, I want to know!

Reactions: 19
Okay, first of all, those kids need some responsible adult to teach them how to wipe their mouths. Alessia is how old? She had food all over her in that ridiculous clip. Secondly, don’t let Andrea play with knives. He’s not someone I would entrust with a knife right now. Also, Mommy Dearest, your daughter is obviously nervous and unsure, so your awful cackling and moving the camera off of her while she was struggling was painful to watch. No, it’s not being cute and funny or having a semse of humor: it’s rude. You taught your son to put his dirty feet on a kitchen counter (you’re a clean freak, my ass). It’s not only unhygienic; it’s dangerous. After wading through dog pee and poop, maybe don’t allow gross behavior. You’re raising (barely) your children to have zero interest outside of SM amd zero manners, to boot.
They never had napkins around that weren’t for decoration from what I remember. They used to let them absolutely destroy food with their hands getting it all over their faces and either Anna or Jonathan would wipe their mouths with ass wipes, but then they stopped doing it and just let them sit their with filthy faces. Do they know how to use utensils at all?

• Sick
I’ve never seen better examples of parents that clearly think of their children as extensions of themselves instead of being individuals. All of this mini me and my twin bullcrap it’s bizarre.

Reactions: 23
Very few ads, no vlogs, just a daily tik tok also shared on insta & shorts. Yep, they have amassed a lot of money over the years so could have significant savings but we have seen the wasteful spending.

They have no morals, really don’t care about the kids, it’ll take a lot of evidence to prove to me that they aren’t receiving money from undesirables

Reactions: 13
Yep me too.
You can’t tell me some poorly executed TikTok trends from a year ago are paying the bills!
I also think something dodgy is happening. The fact is was so unfazed when asked how he would feel if pedalo were watching spoke volumes

Reactions: 12
I also think something dodgy is happening. The fact is was so unfazed when asked how he would feel if pedalo were watching spoke volumes
Any other person would have almost screamed no when asked a question like that yet jonathan actually sat there thinking about it that is a massive red flag to then essentially say its okay with them( or in his words is that a bad thing 😡)

• Sick
  • Angry
During Anna’s Halloween prep video, did anyone catch Edie snatching the headwear off Alessias head? I know siblings argue, but it often feels like edie has been encouraged to be bratty. If only Anna put the effort into her kids the way she does to decorate her house for Halloween??? Very random thing to do! IF that’s something they enjoy, fine, but wouldn’t they do it as a family, rather than 3 of the kids helping and jommy only there for a second with the weird candle. It’s like the gender reveal all over, Anna nowhere to be seen, whilst Jonny put on a huge show. They are so disconnected
Yes I caught that too. Felt so sad for Alessisa, I was a really nasty snatch too :( I bet they didn't get pulled up for it either.

Reactions: 7
If you ever need proof that Anna is just as bad as Jonathan, rewatch the horrific cold shower video. (Although, it is very hard to stomach.) Anna knew just how bad it was going to be, thats why she had Jonathan do it instead of her. It wasn’t because she felt sorry for Alessia; it was because she didn’t want to be the “bad guy”. She totally covers her ass (unless it’s shorts that are three sizes too small) and doesn’t give two effs about her children. They’re her props for back pats and adulation from ignorant trash. She is a complete dumpster fire of a parent. Jonathan sucks as well, but she seems to get a free pass from a lot of their viewers. I can only imagine they’re as crappy as she is. Even young people are wise enough to know a tit person when they see them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow i discovered them only recently so im glad you brought up the shower thing . SO AWFUL i cant believe they would broadcast that online to millions of people . Actual abuse

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Oh so embarrassed for Anna, that latest 90s reel with her dancing. What is with the fake persona that she does with the manic dancing? Like she was some wild clubber back in the day? She was always boring as tit with no friends. I die watching her, the silly faces at the camera giving “I’m so fun and carefree” - NO you are not. You are desperate and cringe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.