Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
I just can't 😂😂 I'm still laughing at the thought of her working full time 😂😂😂

Full time eating pancakes at Bills, scrolling on Insta, going shopping with SGD yeah right Anna totally working full time.

She's completely deluded isn't she?

And if Matt cries again on Insta. Yes it's sad about his breakup especially when kids are involved, but crying for content is just grim!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
My wife Anna has 2 daughters E1 & E2
A1, always forgotten 😔

Jonathan just gave away the E’s Roblox usernames clear as day.
1.9k & 8.9k followers, surely the majority of them are strangers. Christ. 😳

E1 got her iPad taken away at school because she “replied to someone”
Really hope that was a classmate and not a random stranger! Knowing their track record with parenting. Scary to think 😬
No Jonathan you got the names wrong. Your wife has 2 daughters Emila and Alessia and if you persist in considering Edie as your daughter then you have 3.

My God this fool is one of the most irritating human beings on the planet, also as thick as two short planks.

Greentrees

VIP Member
The child abuser Jono/Giselle will no doubt have video when his abused child Eduardo will be going to the same “Hair Replacement” clinic as his child abusing man/child father. The “red headed step child” didn’t take those photos…Cupie doll Anal…..Joan the controller of your life and your children is a child abusing criminal. Eduardo is a abused programmed BOY. It’s time his delusional mother sees that bald tattooed disgusting little gnome needs to be reported.
Yes.

She is part of the problem. They are in it together, She is just as problematic. No loving and caring mother with a moral compass would allow anyone let alone their own father subject their kids with such abuse and set their children up for a myriad of mental health problems. I agree with you, something needs to be done, its long overdue.

• Heart

account70032

VIP Member
No grown man would be lurking around his kid and their friend that’s sleeping over this much especially when it’s a girl. where the fuck is Anna?
Anna was probably tucked up in bed by 4pm ready to go to sleep while looking at photos of Matt fantasising a life with him as her husband while she probably has the door locked acting like her kids don’t exist. Not a maternal bone in that woman’s body and unfortunately Jonathan is also a terrible parent so these poor kids have no good parent in that home.

• Sad

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
In her latest reel Andrea tells her he hadn’t been in bed all night. He had been on the couch all night! Wtf!! He’s 4 or 5?? How the hell did they not know this? They are just the WORST “parents”. Do they NEVER check on their children?

• Wow

notimportant

Chatty Member
Matt’s 2am cleaning video with his undies yanked straight up his crack is pretty funny. I just can’t understand people. Imagine if that was your Dad 🤢 poor kiddos.

the only people Jonathan Inspires around the world are other pedos like himself. He doesn’t take pictures of himself wearing tutus with a boner anymore because I’m guessing honestly a small percentage of weirdos get off to little dumpy gnome cross dressers, he found out dressing up his son as a girl gets more weirdos to watch so he’s going full speed with it.

• Angry
  • Sick

leabytottle

VIP Member
6 dogs mean a lot of wee !?!

I have 4 dogs with 2 of them over the age of 10....none of them piss in the house 🤔🤨
I’ve mentioned on here before I have quite the menagerie of animals, including multiple dogs and cats of all ages. The only time my dogs have ever had an accident inside, is either when they were puppies or unwell.(I know that some dogs struggle, and medical issues can make training a challenge)

Little tip for you, Anna. There’s this thing called “taking your dog for a walk”. I know, I know, right, kind blowing that YOU can do that YOURSELF 🤯🤗🤯

Not only is it enjoyable exercise for your dog, it actually has health benefits for your whole family! Rather than taking animal lover Lessie on a mummy daughter date to have your fanny waxed, you could go on a dog walk together! You will have to take poo bags with you though, Anna, so maybe wear something other than skinny jeans that show your vulva outline, as I doubt you’d get anything in those pockets! Then your dogs will poo and wee on their walk and exert their energy, so they’ll sleep when they get home!

Now, I know you have a busy life with 5am lacklustre workouts, doing your hair and make up, putting together old fashioned looks, so you can write AFFLINK to a brand you worked with ages ago. Then there’s all your brunch dates with your bestie making manifestation boards, and dancing in shops, but I’m pretty sure you could squeeze in dog walks, loo breaks throughout the day and enrichment for you plethora of dogs!

You’ve even got a huge garden they could run around, or are you worried they(I think there’s only one male) might cock their leg on your gnome husband or get eaten by your ever so friendly foxes?

• Haha
  • Heart

Kahloolah

used to be an avid watcher of these as a teenager - thought they were everything I wanted to be, but then I grew up. Haven't really kept up with them since, but bored so I thought I'd have a read on here and see what's happening and dear god - THEY ARE DELUSIONAL. They're horrific parents - how social workers aren't involved I will never understand. I hope they get the Ruby Franke treatment very soon!

• Heart

JustSad123

Chatty Member
“My wife Anna has 2 daughters E1 & E2”
A1, always forgotten 😔

Jonathan just gave away the E’s Roblox usernames clear as day.
1.9k & 8.9k followers, surely the majority of them are strangers. Christ. 😳

E1 got her iPad taken away at school because she “replied to someone”
Really hope that was a classmate and not a random stranger! Knowing their track record with parenting. Scary to think 😬

• Wow
  • Angry

Bol85

VIP Member
She’s spending her birthday with Matt?! Seriously? Open your eyes Jono. She may not be physically cheating but she is 100% emotionally cheating. She prefers Matts company, she talks about him all the time, they spend a lot of time together, she had some kinda breakdown when he got back from holiday in summer about him being her favourite person on the planet or something similar.. mad.

She’ll HATE it when he meets someone romantically & his attention is suddenly focused on someone else.

• Heart

Heidi77

VIP Member
I always remember that time one of the kids broke something downstairs. There was a massive crash and Joan showed himself on the cctv darting down the stairs thinking it was hilarious. I asked why the kids were downstairs unsupervised in the morning and he replied "relax their mother was in the kitchen". He had dashed down from upstairs when he heard the crash and she was so close by and hadnt even left the kitchen to check.

• Wow

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Exactly, They can also tidy up after themselves but then what would anna have to do all day?
She insists on taking every bit of responsibility away from them.
And yet she used to print out written chore lists long before they could read, and she still has Andrea empty the dish washer and has him climb all over the furniture to put items back in cupboards, waving knives around.
She's not a parent. She may have given birth, but she's not a parent to these children. She's a moody teenager at best.

• Angry
  • Heart

OliviaL

Why the hell do they encourage such vanity in that child? He is going to be utterly unbearable as he grows older. It’s disturbing.

antilies

In Anna's latest Ig stories.

Anna is filming Alessia singing about her new best friend (I think)? all whilst in the background Andrea is climbing onto the kitchen bench then standing on the high kitchen bench, moving about and dancing whilst he is on the very edge, in a precarious situation. Anna doesn't even flinch, just carries on, business as usual, finding it all normal, and mind you, its not the first time he has done this, he has done this before, this is obviously a normal occurrence in that house. Its beggars belief really.

I felt so sorry for Alessia cause she was giving it her all, then thruout, Anna swung the camera to film Andrea. Alessia noticed and then moved with the camera to where Andrea was so she could continue her song. But of course Anna just used Alessia for content and hadn't the slightest bit of interest in Alessia and what she was singing, only where she could find content of who was outdoing the other and once Alessia finished her song you could hear anna cackling in the background then snorted laughing just as Alessia was finishing. I got the impression Alessia took it to heart and looked a little hurt. Anna is a fucking bitch, she doesn't deserve those kids. And I haven't even said anything about Andrea holding a dinner knife yet, he took out of the dishwasher to put away, but was swinging it around and followed Alessia into the dog room with the knife still in hand, and only after Anna got her content, decided to tell him to put the knife down. How is she in charge of those kids! It's just staggering what goes on in that house.

View attachment 2484346
It’s awful poor alessia. Always neglected. Since she was born I remember jono carrying her whole day strapped on his chest as newborn Anna never cared. Alessia will get far with her sweet personality and beautiful look. Anna should not had kids ever.

• Sad

Loopy83

VIP Member
Looking at annas instagram stories why were they waiting in the car for an hour and a half??
Even if it was an afterschool club( for Edie it seems) or something surely they could have been taken home instead of been forced to wait for a long time whilst it was heavily raining

And then she left them alone with a phone whilst she ran and picked up edie?!! Who does that out of eye line! I know she doesn't care about the kids but crikey 😬😱
Never understood why they wait so long in the car. Just take them.home.then jonno can go collect Edie. Its hardly like either of them have anything else to do.

• Haha

Bex_178

Call me old and boring but I'm going to say it anyway. The "secret room" is so unsafe! First, Emilia's room is already 2 floors above the main body of the house. I understand that's how their house is laid out, they can't help that. But now you're encouraging your children to climb through what looks like a wardrobe to a tiny "room" in the eaves of the house and spend time in there? To me it looks like J's just put some random planks of wood down and is calling it a floor.

That television could easily fall on one of the kids, someone could get injured in another way and/or stuck and how long would it be until someone noticed them missing?
The kids already spend a lot of time unsupervised, I feel, but encouraging them to literally hide between the rafters of the house too! Would I have loved it as a kid? Absolutely! Would my parents have felt safe allowing it? Probably not.

• Wow

Armywife1508

If you ever need proof that Anna is just as bad as Jonathan, rewatch the horrific cold shower video. (Although, it is very hard to stomach.) Anna knew just how bad it was going to be, thats why she had Jonathan do it instead of her. It wasn’t because she felt sorry for Alessia; it was because she didn’t want to be the “bad guy”. She totally covers her ass (unless it’s shorts that are three sizes too small) and doesn’t give two effs about her children. They’re her props for back pats and adulation from ignorant trash. She is a complete dumpster fire of a parent. Jonathan sucks as well, but she seems to get a free pass from a lot of their viewers. I can only imagine they’re as shitty as she is. Even young people are wise enough to know a shit person when they see them.

• Heart