Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
I thought the 3am Tiktok was really staged. I don't think it was the middle of the night at all. I think it's one of Jono's really poorly managed stage productions 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Greentrees

VIP Member
Why are J's hands always all over inappropriate places on his children?
Yes, I notice that too, its disturbing. He is a weirdo, he is constantly pawing his own kids, copping a feel when he grabs them from behind, putting his sweaty hands all over them. It just adds to all the other concerning behaviour that comes from this sicko.

• Sick
  • Angry

Greentrees

VIP Member
In Anna's latest Ig stories.

Anna is filming Alessia singing about her new best friend (I think)? all whilst in the background Andrea is climbing onto the kitchen bench then standing on the high kitchen bench, moving about and dancing whilst he is on the very edge, in a precarious situation. Anna doesn't even flinch, just carries on, business as usual, finding it all normal, and mind you, its not the first time he has done this, he has done this before, this is obviously a normal occurrence in that house. Its beggars belief really.

I felt so sorry for Alessia cause she was giving it her all, then thruout, Anna swung the camera to film Andrea. Alessia noticed and then moved with the camera to where Andrea was so she could continue her song. But of course Anna just used Alessia for content and hadn't the slightest bit of interest in Alessia and what she was singing, only where she could find content of who was outdoing the other and once Alessia finished her song you could hear anna cackling in the background then snorted laughing just as Alessia was finishing. I got the impression Alessia took it to heart and looked a little hurt. Anna is a fucking bitch, she doesn't deserve those kids. And I haven't even said anything about Andrea holding a dinner knife yet, he took out of the dishwasher to put away, but was swinging it around and followed Alessia into the dog room with the knife still in hand, and only after Anna got her content, decided to tell him to put the knife down. How is she in charge of those kids! It's just staggering what goes on in that house.

83FBE8D3-C2EE-4F91-B91D-2B341E627257.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

callmegracie

VIP Member
How can anna let the younger children trail behind her in a busy high street whilst she's filming and chatting to E2 and not look back once?
someone could have easily swooped in and grabbed alessia or andrea and Anna wouldn't have even noticed
easy, she doesn't actually care! she does this same thing all the time- walking them from school down a dark path and letting them run ahead/ lag behind, letting alessia cross a busy car park by herself.. :rolleyes:

JS12350

“A1 is only 6, so doesn’t have the capacity to have a full day out shopping like the other girls”

She can’t have the capacity to have a day looking at the shops, but apparently has capacity to decide to have her life broadcasted online like the rest of her siblings.. Make it make sense.

• Sad

Randomer8269

Chatty Member
They really need to stop dressing Edie in leggings… it really isn’t flattering as it makes the genitals very noticeable

• Sad
  • Sick

Zoombeeni2245

I’ve never seen better examples of parents that clearly think of their children as extensions of themselves instead of being individuals. All of this mini me and my twin bullcrap it’s bizarre.

account70032

VIP Member
E2’s personality is awful and it’s shocking to see such a huge personality transplant in a little kid 😳 Anna and Jonathan should NOT be proud in the slightest of what they have turned E2 into. It’s actually so sad that is a completely different child to the little boy in the Stacey Dooley documentary only a few years ago who was a lot quieter and sweeter compared to how E2 is now he has not changed for the better.

• Sad

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Jono once again using E2s colour blindness for views.
E2 doesn't like wearing the glasses that help separate the colours and would rather struggle despite supposedly being amazed by them.
He had PE/games in the clip playing hockey the teacher used green and yellow bibs for teams both of which he cant see so instead of thinking logically passed the ball to friends regardless of what team causing big issues.

At the end he said dont think I'll be picked for a team next time but who cares I'm too pretty anyway * hair flick*
This is what j has done

Any caring parent would explain why the glasses are needed not make a big deal about buying them show their child seeing colour just to throw them to the side.

• Wow
  • Sad

JustSad123

Chatty Member
“I’m sure A1 will be very jealous”

That’s all E2 could care about.
As others have said, absolutely disgusting.
But when you have some of the nastiest, vindictive, narcissistic parents going around, of course that’s normal behavior.

• Sad

GoodieFoodie

Of course it’s gifted/AD and undeclared as usual. When do these twats take their kids to anything unless it free!

People didn’t say anything about A2….didn’t people say he looked ginger and she flipped her lid and said he wasn’t he was blonde/strawberry blonde. Think she was the one with the problem with having a child with red hair just like her MIL!!

So remember that when you start pumping him full of puberty blockers and female hormones! If just saying it is enough E2 won’t need any medical intervention! But just like the time line was it 2018 or 2019 or 2021, was E2 4 or 6 when they came “out” as trans. Just like E1 pushed being a teenager when she was still 9 years old, won’t be long before her puberty will be exploited for clicks and views. View attachment 2460969
E2 makes such a nicer looking boy, quite handsome too, than a forced girl. You can tell he’s going to be tall and attractive - if they don’t continue to manipulate him and let him grow as he naturally should.

If they really want to gain respect and a lot of followers [back], they should quit lying and stop forcing E2 to be trans. They would get a lot of traction if they take accountability and said they were going about the process all wrong!

• Heart

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
I was appalled the way Jonathan tried to force and bribe Andrea to put on that wig in the latest TikTok. He manhandled him and grabbed him by the wrist and arm, forcefully, to get him to put it on and do what he wanted, to use his son, his 5 year old, to play into Jonathan's sick game and narrative, all just to prove a point to get him and Anna off the hook about it just being "a phase" and on the whole E2 trans coercion speculation.

That clip of Jonathan and Anna, she was out of shot, I assume filming it all, but could hear her voice in the background, part of this whole set up, was gaslighting Andrea and questioning him, it was awful and uncomfortable to watch and listen to. Poor Andrea. I felt sick. Why isn't anyone doing anything?!

This is just more evidence of the behaviour, language, dialogue and control they would of used and had on Eduardo all these years, and are still doing, to manipulate and groom that poor little boy into who he is today. It's actually more sickening when you see and hear J & A in action, in plain sight, play out in this video on Andrea. It’s beyond disturbing.

View attachment 2547789
Oh god. Those poor kids and the messages they hear 😔😔

Anna’s demonic voice repeating…..
“Do you not want to look like Mummy?”

• Sick
  • Sad

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
Help help, someone ate all the pink smarties, a troll movie and a Barbie doll and now they've vomited and it looks like this ⬇⬇
Screenshot_20230924_151841_com.instagram.android_edit_281969915469995.jpg

WTF, how old are they? A vision board! 😂😂😂 (Not slating vision boards, but just this lame attempt)
So excited to learn what their new Collab/eternal flop is going to be. Isn't it going to be a podcast? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

account70032

VIP Member
When answering Jonathan's 'who would you warn a stranger about' question, did Alessia really say 'Probably Edie, because HE always gets me in trouble' ??
I picked up on this too and it’s sad there’s been multiple times E2 has bullied A1 and neither parent says anything to stop it. It’s not typical sibling bickering either it’s literally E2 trying to get A1 mad and hurt her. Months ago when it was A1’s birthday , E2 spent the whole time annoying her and doing whatever he could to upset her cause he was jealous it was her birthday and she was getting presents. I know he’s just a kid and he’s developed this attitude cause of his parents but E2 can be spiteful and a bully cause he thinks the world revolves around him and he seems to get joy from getting A1 in trouble and annoying her when I’m sure A1 most of the time hasn’t done anything bad but yet will get the blame cause E2 is favoured.

• Sad

Skalle

Oh dear viewers aren't liking e2s attitude in the newest post at all 🤔
E now has Andrea's old nursery and put up a load of rules ie
don't steal
Jump on the bed
Touch the skincare
Permission slip is needed to enter
No swearing but he can swear back
Extremely cheeky seen as he is in emilias room poking around more than she is

So obviously he likes to treat others like dirt but not have it back

What have they done to that child.

Dont want to imagine what they will do to the already grown up looking room he wants the bed moved new wardrobes posters new wall etc.
Edie is so bratty in that tiktok, I'd be mortified if my child was acting up like that

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
E2 can't even see pink!

Remember when Anna got freebie hair curlers 'for mum and daughter' and she tried to get E2 to use them and he gave her evil looks because "I am not your daughter"? They were laughing at him when he finally did put them in his hair, and he did not want to show his dad.

This of course was before the lockdown grooming started....

• Sad
Reactions: 22