Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
Anyone seen the story of A2 in the bathroom? I don't even know how to describe it but it was weird, I know he's only 5 but it was like someone having an episode, really bizarre behaviour.
Probably enacting the channel he watches (I don't the name but the animation is too weird and creepy) and Anna had mentioned before that he loves to watch.

Reactions: 6

Gillian Lawhorn

The pubes on his head are sprouting.

He gives me the ick
View attachment 2517222
Joan needs a makeover…..what happened to Gizzie-EL? Gizzie, certainly can’t be happy with Joan’s deep crevices in her frown lines and the deep crevices in her forehead. The Pubes on Gizzie’s head are hair raising. This demented Joan/Gizzie/Jono displaying/exposing his $$$$ makers once again while the stunted immature birth sow dresses like she’s 14 and eats pancakes with her BFF. Those children are doomed.
---
Was the prime tiktok an ad? If it wasn’t - it’s so weird. And if it was no mention of it - hello ASA!
$$$$$$$ The disgusting Gnome once again selling his children.

A few snapshots taken from their new ‘talent agency’ All old photos including one of ‘Eduardo’ wtf?? Also the mention of Zoe 😂 are they for real? Does this agency know that they take money for ‘members videos’ they don’t even make? 😡 I
Those captions are all so badly written and weird... the whole thing is very cringe and odd.

Nutsymom

Chatty Member

Isn't the flag being blue and pink the whole agenda behind the colours.?!!
Also, this video sums up what J thinks

Nutsandseeds

When did alessia show interest in stage coach??
She is shy prefers to stay in the background self soothing can't help but think they want the kids out of the house as much as possible so he can creep and Anna can spend every minute with bestie matt.
Even that video was mainly edie whilst talking about alessia.

And A1 is not your 3rd daughter jono nothing can change that fact.
Why was she there for 4 hours? How old is she - I thought the little ones only did 90 minutes? Odd that she didn't wear the stage coach uniform like the others or at least just black - her outfit and sandals dont look practical for dancing.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
If all the kids are off school for half term why was anna having a starbucks date with just Edie?
Don't tell me she's doing "one to one time" again, must have an appointment lined up for alessia to view coming up 🤔

Maybe it was a treat for filming silly tiktok dances Snapping at those who say E2 is a boy can't spend everyday trying to convince everyone he's a girl to then dress him in completely inappropriate and exposing clothes

Pkbeenie

Passing 11+ and other entry exams is very specific learning and not on the usual curriculum. Most have tutoring to pass them.
What's the point of the 11+ exams and extra tutoring if the are moving to America next year? They can't afford life in the U.K. nevermind in America. Absolutely not happening. They will probably downsize their current home and maybe move the kids to a public school. Other possibility is moving home to Ireland to be closer to Anna's mum. Doubt Anna will leave her current bestie Matt though! Unless he moves with them.

Hillary101

Whoah what an interview, interesting to ponder in relation to what the SJ’s have done to Edourdo!

Bol85

VIP Member
Emilia turned 11 in September. Which means she’s the oldest in her year & due to go to secondary/high school next September. She’s in Yr6. You do the 11+ early on in Yr6 so you can apply for the relevant schools in that school year. The SJ’s are not doing anything unusual here!

theSJfox

Looks like Anna’s had more filler done with her mum there for moral support. They were at HM cosmetics yesterday 🤔

Eyesopened

VIP Member
I think he's aiming it at the Insta comments. Some people were critical and one person called it performative (which it absolutely is). If he was doing it genuinely as a call to men to talk and share more I'd be supportive, but he's being schooled by the SJs, vulnerable content always does well and he's just as shallow as them. It's all about vitality.

It's one of his best performing posts not surprisingly which unfortunately means that there will be more of them. It reminds me of when I used to find my toddler crying in the mirror to see what it looked like. Or Jono posting Anna's miscarriage all about the views.
If any of them genuinely wanted to post for the good of others they'd put resources available in their captions etc
Yep, I’ve just read the comments , he’s such a match for the sj adults, bitchy, incapable of self reflection.

Thank heavens he can’t make money off his kids ( apart from not having to work & having a nice home )

Wills315

VIP Member
Probably enacting the channel he watches (I don't the name but the animation is too weird and creepy) and Anna had mentioned before that he loves to watch.
Oh maybe, im not familiar with it. The ghost voice he done was weird as fuck 😬 he seems to be off in another world half the time. They can ask him a basic question and he replies in gibberish.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
So E2 isn't moving rooms like we thought andrea is being turfed out of his own( blue) room so that E can have it to himself
Hopefully not into alessias room that just wouldn't be fair
They spend everyday denying him anything remotely feminine claiming he's a boys boy

The top E2 held up is tiny, showing off what is obviously Anna's beauty products again.
Make up wipes for a child who doesn't wear it, pretending he uses the products regularly

Ear buds that don't fit what's playing through them if he's filming?