Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greentrees

VIP Member
she just doesn't care and can't even be bothered to act anymore :( all she cares about is herself and matt (i haven't seen him mentioned here in a while, is he still a thing?)
Yes he's still around, very much on the scene, posting pics of himself and Anna having pancakes, and generally being their annoying selves, and declaring how much he loves Anna, and Jonathan no where in sight of them. Just the two of them together.

21EF4CA4-58E1-49EA-B4C5-B34394171D62.jpeg

Also, does anyone know how to start a new thread please. x

• Sick
Reactions: 7

Eyesopened

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂 annal, a gifted book is still a gifted book even if your abuser of a husband bought an adult version last year . God you are dense

• Haha

GlitterPoo

Chatty Member
I’m watching the Twin Flame documentary (currently on episode two) on Amazon and their whole thing reminds me so much of Jonathan. Wouldn’t be surprised if he would think he could cure cancer 🥲 even the woman has the same ‘just along for the ride as long as I’m paid’ vibe as Anna. Can’t wait for the SacconeJoly doc to come out in a couple of years.

Armywife1508

I find her style really outdated and 2010-ish . I dont know why she posts her outfits as if anyone cares or theyre anything interesting . God shes so boring
Boring sums them up. Awful, too. They’re so stagnant and ignorant.

Eyesopened

VIP Member
E2 tried to telepathically tell the parents at the gender announcement that they had it wrong - 👍🏻

• Haha

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
If all the kids are off school for half term why was anna having a starbucks date with just Edie?
Don't tell me she's doing "one to one time" again, must have an appointment lined up for alessia to view coming up 🤔

Maybe it was a treat for filming silly tiktok dances Snapping at those who say E2 is a boy can't spend everyday trying to convince everyone he's a girl to then dress him in completely inappropriate and exposing clothes
This just shows how her children aren't her priorities but her "haters" who live in her head rent free..

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
He’s deleting negative comments on TikTok. I left one the other day and it was gone fairly swiftly. About the only thing he does half well… deleting negative comments 🙄

leabytottle

VIP Member
Omg, the state of him! This is what he does all day, every day, think of silly TikTok videos to make, using his kid to rake in an income for him and his pathetic wife. What a sham they are! "Edie told me we had to do this dance" - More like you told him.

View attachment 2485875
View attachment 2485876
There’s no way he’s earning a lot of TikTok. His views and comments aren’t high, and the main way to earn on there is paid ads, TikTok shop (think qvc for tat) or going live and being “gifted” hearts, diamonds and other random icons, which equate to money. TikTok take 70%, so even if he did go live and get £300 in gifts, he’s only getting £90. Do they still have their subscription on YouTube? Have they just completely abandoned their 3 videos a week now? Not enough content or can’t be arsed doing one Anna, one jonny and whatever the other was? Surely their “fans” are getting pissed off? I wonder how long it will take before they start hopping over here out of frustration with them and see them for who they really are?

lovelylace

I’m sorry, I suppose it has already been asked before but what happend with her relationship with Sabrina Sadiq and Maya?

StreakyBacon

Anna stop filming your kids christmas presents!
If there glued to screens then you might well spoil it for everyone 🙄😬
Those books in that picture are about self harm, grieving and drug addiction. I looked them up because my eldest is similar age to their eldest, I hope they’re not for E1 😳

• Wow
Warner reached out to Jonathan 😂😂😂 they don't even know who he is, nobody does. Ask most people who the Saccone Jolys are and they haven't got a clue. I bet he bought those tickets and then acted like Warner made a special effort to get him tickets because he's soooooo famous. Honestly if his mouth is open he's lying.

Apart from that someone needs to tell Matt he needs to toughen up if he wants to be an influencer. Posting a comeback every time someone leaves him a negative comment just shows how much he is hurt, bless...
My thoughts exactly. Those messages were su fake!
---
Yet Another tiktok featuring Andrea flipping the bird!

Reactions: 6

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Matts looking like he’s lost a lot of weight, I can’t see her being a support to him , more like an enabler. I’m just glad his kids other dad has laid down the law about keeping the children’s faces covered .

Bol85

VIP Member
You lot clearly don’t follow gay men on instagram 😂 That’s a very tame photo from Matt! I’m queer & for the most part, largely LGBTQ people on insta, many with families and it’s tops off, speedo central 😂 Both front & back shots. I’m so used to it that I find it odd when I see these people wearing clothes.. honestly, it’s kinda just gay instagram culture. Whether you agree with it or not!

• Wow
  • Sick

cherry01

Jonathan is such a tit dad. Emilia usually likes to play it cool /blatantly tell him to duck off but she was so nervous and he had the gall to throw a camera in her face! I hope she does pass because whilst it’s a shame/reflective of socioeconomic issues with the 2 school system, I feel like a grammar or private secondary may be the place where some actual action can be taken when the kid starts to clock on to how ducked up home life is as well as receive the proper support for her learning differences.

I think the 11+ is still pretty common tbf, at least where I am (southern england), and like others have said, Emilia is just the oldest of her cohort. Kids that may have just turned 10 and taking the 11+ will get additional marks added anyway to accommodate the discrepancy, at least that’s what happened for me and my cohort way back when we did ours in late 2000s.
As for school- it looks like their school serves from nursery -y6, so they probably prepare them from early on as a cohort and as a result will probably get a lot of them passing /attending the grammar or the private school. As a side note, I know schools in my area used to do half days until January if you were a summer baby.

• Sad

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Favourite question yet again - they are so messed up, just because they are both living through their egos 🙄 goes to show any counselling they have had has been short lived and either crap or ignored

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
Jeez just watched this reel and that forehead does not move, literally frozen 😂😂

Her tummy looks kind of unnatural.

Screenshot_20231115_215855_com.instagram.android_edit_330550596143831.jpg