Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustSad123

Chatty Member
Been doing some research into TikTok revenue.
It all depends on your RPM rate and “qualified views”
(Qualified views are apparently determined by if a video is watched for more than five seconds)

So apparently the average RPM is about 3 cents but I have seen some accounts as high as 75 cents.

I put his user into a online calculator and taking the results with a grain of salt, I would say his RPM is quite low and close to 3 cents.
Each video would apparently earn him $5-$10.

Another calculator put him at about $30 per million views and roughly $1250 for the month of October.
Now take into account that TikTok takes 50%, so barely worth it as a (reliable) stream of income.
(Also these calculations are counting all his views, his qualified view count could be much lower!)

Unless these figures are completely bogus, just like we all thought, TikTok ain't paying the bills!

Attachments

Reactions: 7

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
It might just be my lack of sleep but where is A1 other arm? Its totally confused me haha.
The best at making her bed?
Nice try but we know anna goes around tidying the beds because she hasn't anything else to do
Explains the attitude problems they have.

Nomatterwhat

Huge red flag. I really think he’s touching and god knows what else with these kids inappropriately in the night (in the secret room?) and filming it and selling it to his “friendliest friends” or on the dark web. That’s where their income is coming from. Nothing else explains how they are funding their lifestyle.
Aren't there people chatting with the kids on Roblox? Maybe they should ask them what they do at night. By the looks of their dark circles under their eyes they don't sleep a lot.

Armywife1508

Anna wastes her time printing out those chore sheets.
There is no chance andrea would be able to read it alessia would struggle too a 5 and 6 Yr old arent going to be at the same reading stage as the Es 9 and 11?

She wrote wordy bullet points in the same size font for everyone.

The younger ones need pictures or something more to help them understand better 🤔
Surely they can read by now.

Bol85

VIP Member
Why is the 11+ on a weekend? Does not every child take the exam?

I grew up in Holland, where we had to sit what was (is) called CITO, which was about 3/4 into your last year in primary, and which would partly determine what school you'd go to after that. The system in Holland is so that there are different schools for those who thrive on academic or more practical education. Some school 'levels' take 5-6 years and, others only 4, and then you're off to either Uni or college.

The CITO takes a few days, and has tests on all subjects. I remember it being very stressful, as high schools will have set their own goals when it comes to scores. But everyone had to do it, and it was during your normal school hours.
Most children in the UK do not take any exams to get into a secondary school. You simply apply for you local or preferred state secondary & go to that. No exam required. There are a few parts of the UK that still have a grammar school system & most kids do the 11+ but they don’t have too. If a kid chooses not too, they’ll go to a state secondary. And obviously those who fail will also go to the state school. In Emilia’s case, private schools obviously require exam entry. Presumably the vast majority of kids in her private primary school will be going to private secondary and therefore doing exams to get in but they won’t all be the same exams depending on which private school their parents are choosing to send them too!

GotYourBigPlateAlan

Might have been mentioned... but matt has littlesquid email address on this insta for enquiries. I know that's pervyjons company but I can't work out what it does. The website just has links to Anna's instagram, a kids book and that weird film he made. It's odd.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Is there a day where they don't faff around waiting hours for one to finish a club?
Seems to be everyday and no reason as to why the kids can't be taken home to wind down and the other parent goes to do pick up
Anna can't separate herself from matt for a day they were baking in her kitchen that would of pleased jono anna avoiding being with him at all costs 🤣🤔

JustSad123

Chatty Member
Those Insta stories of Anna’s on the way to Stagecoach makes them all look like they don’t know each other or live together.
IDK, the vibes seem really weird to me. Like acquaintances not family, even the kids.

ninini

I think in simple terms 11+ exam is done in year 6, being a private school they probably have more flexibility on when they have the kids do the exams. I was considering keeping my daughter in nursery for an extra year as her birthday is very late on but going straight to year 1 and not doing reception with the rest of the kids didn’t seem that beneficial.

Jonathon’s newest tiktok is entirely focussed on taking E2 out of school for the day despite the fact A1 was also with them, she was only referred to as “Edie’s sister”

• Angry

Sayrz

She looks tiny in that reel, and not in a good way at all... I know she's sucking in si much that we can see her ribs, but the shape of her waist makes it seem like she's still in her ed for sure!

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Anna stop filming your kids christmas presents!
If there glued to screens then you might well spoil it for everyone 🙄😬

Loopy83

VIP Member
Such a strange argument for two adults and especially in front of children. To use the phrase gaslit as well is strange like that's a serious thing to say. It seemed as though it happens all the time nobody cares
I
Such a strange thing to say in front of your kids. I'd never throw that phrase around.

callmegracie

VIP Member
So Anna “doesn't remember signing up” having to cook her kids dinner!
I’m sorry but the moment you agreed to unprotected sex with that gross gnome you call your husband you did!

Good too see a few calling out that it’s not just “the mothers job”
Exactly hey Jonathan, grab the chef whites and whip up a nutritious meal for your children.
Nothing can be worse than the slop your lazy wife regimentally produces.

———
So the dipstick never properly dealt with the wasps and now that whole wall could be a giant wasp nest!
It took E1 moving bedrooms for him/Anna to notice.
The lights are on but nobody is home. How can you be this dense?
j used to cook when it was just emilia but anna seems to have taken over with her need to control food... j only does freezer food now and even thats rare 🤷‍♀️

• Wow