Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
Genuinely cannot see any difference in her hair, one photo is styled, the other isn't. Do you think she has extensions?

Reactions: 8

Markusadam

She had her 6 week post op check up yesterday and straight back to exercising this morning! Like Christmas morning for her🙄

• Sad

kaysay

Anna’s don’t gas light me fall out 👀I’m think they Will separate dosnt sound happy or healthy

OliviaL

I just watched the tiktok of E2 laying down the rules for his bedroom. Wow, what an unpleasant, sour, disrespectful attitude on that little boy. His mind has been polluted good and proper. His pathetic parents have alot to answer for. He has really has gone off the rails! He needs to be reeled in, and quickly, cause that sort of behaviour isn't acceptable and not going to fly when he goes out into the real world, and especially when he goes to secondary school, they will bully him and give him a hard time. This over the top act wont sit well with them or anybody. His parents have created a monster.
Just watched and agree. Such a brat. He is still a child but his childhood is long over. He has seen too much at this point. He has black patches under his eyes, I am sure he gets little sleep and is up all night on iPad, unsupervised watching the lord knows what. Shameful.

Eyesopened

VIP Member
They became crap parents the day Emilia was born and are now crap, damaging, evil, cruel & pathetic parents to 4 human beings, at least one of which have a high chance of ending their own lives due to the abuse .

No one that could protect them has, strangers have tried and will continue too

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
From what I can tell they no longer do gymnastics anymore but stage coach instead. Perfect to get those stars-about-to-be-discovered ready for their big careers..... sigh.

Reactions: 7

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Anyone else slightly worried to find out what E2s costume will be this year( today)
I know they did a tiktok or something but could have changed it since then.

It's a given alessia will be a witch, andrea probably werewolf or skeleton and Emilia who knows Wednesday??

Eyesopened

VIP Member
👍🏻 well done Matt, putting agency details up now you’ve read here. How about using them yourself instead of talking to one of the most air headed woman ever

spag bol

During Anna’s Halloween prep video, did anyone catch Edie snatching the headwear off Alessias head? I know siblings argue, but it often feels like edie has been encouraged to be bratty. If only Anna put the effort into her kids the way she does to decorate her house for Halloween??? Very random thing to do! IF that’s something they enjoy, fine, but wouldn’t they do it as a family, rather than 3 of the kids helping and jommy only there for a second with the weird candle. It’s like the gender reveal all over, Anna nowhere to be seen, whilst Jonny put on a huge show. They are so disconnected
Yes I caught that too. Felt so sad for Alessisa, I was a really nasty snatch too :( I bet they didn't get pulled up for it either.

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
Did she purposely made Matt look like a hunk, and Jonathan as a douche in her story?

• Haha

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
The crop top and droopy jeans are 🤢 🤢 and why would she wear the same pair of jeans as her youngest daughter? :LOL:🤷‍♀️

1697206106374.png

1697206143985.png

• Sick
  • Wow

mrslingam

The exam on Saturday was for another private secondary in the area - my daughter sat it too… Exams for the secondary which their primary is attached to are in early January, however children in the feeder schools should already know whether they have a place or not in the secondary school!

Zoombeeni2245

Jazz is an unfortunate example of the dangers of taking puberty blockers too early. She’s had so many complications from the bottom
Surgery simply because she never went through puberty. You need puberty to happen in order to transition physically successfully.
I hope they will be frank honest with Edie about this. I seriously doubt it.

Hold on in one clip jonathan said Emilia now has the job of helping the elves get up to no good but in the next casually says E2 and Emilia have both joined the team.
Why can't Emilia have anything without E2 pushing in
And taking over
At 9/10 he should still be enjoying the surprise with the littles.
Poor Emilia! I wonder if she resents edie for the way she has to be a part of everything and be the star of the show and acts so bratty all the time.