SacconeJolys #91 New tits, tummy & hairline, all paid for with the kids airtime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they’re surprising Emilia with things or decorating her room it kind of comes across like they’re only making time to do those things as a way to hold something over her and bribe her to be in the videos. She’s getting older and in the last year there’s been times she’s not wanted to be filmed and fair play to her for speaking up for herself cause influencer parents can be intimidating and guilt trip their kids so isn’t always easy for the kids to get out of being filmed. I personally think the times Emilia hasn’t wanted to be filmed has irritated Jonathan a bit cause he’s been desperate for her to quickly grow up and be a teenager so he could get lots of teenage content out of her so if she was to decide she doesn’t want to be filmed then he’s not going to be happy so doesn’t surprise me lately he’s been doing things to win her over and it’s weird.

Also Anna saying in her TikTok of the day out with Alessia that she never really has time to spend with her kids when she’s literally a stay at home mum and said she stopped posting on her one channel so she could spend more time with them but really she can’t be bothered. Besides when the kids are at school or after school activities she has time to easily spend with them but she’s too lazy and uninterested in doing so. Jonathan just wants to get as much content out of those kids so he never is genuine either when he’s around the kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
When they’re surprising Emilia with things or decorating her room it kind of comes across like they’re only making time to do those things as a way to hold something over her and bribe her to be in the videos. She’s getting older and in the last year there’s been times she’s not wanted to be filmed and fair play to her for speaking up for herself cause influencer parents can be intimidating and guilt trip their kids so isn’t always easy for the kids to get out of being filmed. I personally think the times Emilia hasn’t wanted to be filmed has irritated Jonathan a bit cause he’s been desperate for her to quickly grow up and be a teenager so he could get lots of teenage content out of her so if she was to decide she doesn’t want to be filmed then he’s not going to be happy so doesn’t surprise me lately he’s been doing things to win her over and it’s weird.

Also Anna saying in her TikTok of the day out with Alessia that she never really has time to spend with her kids when she’s literally a stay at home mum and said she stopped posting on her one channel so she could spend more time with them but really she can’t be bothered. Besides when the kids are at school or after school activities she has time to easily spend with them but she’s too lazy and uninterested in doing so. Jonathan just wants to get as much content out of those kids so he never is genuine either when he’s around the kids.
She can always make time for Matt though.

Reactions: 12
So they went to the trolls premiere along with matt and his kids and pretended jonathan doesn't exist.
Matt was more bothered about being next to anna and andrea than his own children multiple times including on the train.
They are stood at the opposite end of the photo with jonathan looking lost.
And you guessed it matt is parked right next to anna and andrea.

7 kids between 3 adults isn't that hard
How did matt get invited anyhow?

Reactions: 13
So they went to the trolls premiere along with matt and his kids and pretended jonathan doesn't exist.
Matt was more bothered about being next to anna and andrea than his own children multiple times including on the train.
They are stood at the opposite end of the photo with jonathan looking lost.
And you guessed it matt is parked right next to anna and andrea.

7 kids between 3 adults isn't that hard
How did matt get invited anyhow?
That picture is so strange. He couldn't be any further from his own kids. Joan has that same strange lost look he has on all the Tik Toks - like where am I how did I get here.

Reactions: 6
Anna and Matt look like a couple, Emilia looks like she’s restraining Andrea, Edie is doing the usual forces pose, but looks really uncomfortable, Alessia is having the time of her life and Jonny looks like he’s a character attendant for the Trolls 🤭
I know he’s wearing a hat because of his labotomy hair transplant, but he’s dressed so badly! He’s pretty much the same height as Emilia. Is Anna taller than him? They barely stand next to each other so I don’t know?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Did anyone start watching the new goosebumps? When the girls mask gets stuck to her and she turns into a troll it looks like Jonathan. I wish I could find a pic!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How do they get invited to so many premieres and events?
Even in the latest post jonathan says he was invited and enjoys it when it's something the kids can come along to so not the family as a whole.
He pretends to be a journalist but there's no evidence of that has noone ever questioned what it is he does ?
Just because he has little squid media that hasn't actually done anything doesn't mean he can claim to be in a job hes not

We know matts family went with them but surprise surprise not in the video at all
Jonathan pretending he was with Anna the whole time yeah no not true at all.

Reactions: 8
Emilia was obviously promised a kallax for her room when she moved rooms. Her comment of ‘finally!’ Confirmed that.

Reactions: 10
What a fluff piece that Troll movie TikTok was!
And why is there an extended version on YouTube shorts?

“I like taking my kids out every Sunday to do something” Yeah right, only when it’s gifted!
We all know Anna, Matt & Matts kids were there but he conveniently edited it to make it look like it was mainly him looking after the kids.
Undeclared ad once again too!

While the minions froth over them being the “pErFeCt FaMiLy” all it shows me is the lengths he goes too to paint whatever narrative he wants & how fake everything they do is. Does he forget Anna uploads to Insta stories? 😂

What a fluff piece that Troll movie TikTok was!
And why is there an extended version on YouTube shorts?

“I like taking my kids out every Sunday to do something” Yeah right, only when it’s gifted!
We all know Anna, Matt & Matts kids were there but he conveniently edited it to make it look like it was mainly him looking after the kids.
Undeclared ad once again too!

While the minions froth over them being the “pErFeCt FaMiLy” all it shows me is the lengths he goes too to paint whatever narrative he wants & how fake everything they do is. Does he forget Anna uploads to Insta stories? 😂
Every Sunday?
Go on then, share what you've been doing the last month worth of Sundays. Birthday parties do not count.
Those kids have sat school holiday after long school holiday at home doing nothing, the younger ones have barely set foot in the local park, let alone anywhere that actually costs you money.

Reactions: 22
What do we do on Sundays? What don’t we do!
We prep the children for filmmaking, making sure they stay in their characters throughout (tween goth, who loves nivarna tshirts, trans daughter who must pout and do the✌🏻sign, forgktten child who can’t cope with a full day of shopping, my boisterous boy, who is into only boy things)
I show them how I make tuna and sweetcorn wraps for them as I’m a vegetarian and only make veggie food.
Decide what beige food the kids have for dinner , whilst order in a take away for me an Anna (and Matt)
Make them watch Anna’s lacklustre workouts
Watch the foxes and deer through the window.
Sit and watch my old YouTube videos of when I was best mates with zoella.
take selfies in front of a mirror and eye duck myself
Wave a trans flag
Occasionally learn a TikTok dance, badly.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jono must be low on content giving his already hyper kids prime ( supposedly for the first time)

Alessias teeth are quite something bless her she's missing half of her teeth by the looks of things

And how many parents have the laptop in the middle of the floor doing homework
Any reason they chose to bypass the table or sofa??

Reactions: 11
The prime hype died months ago 😂 Always a day late and a dollar short!

Also why was it necessary for the zooming in shot of E2 drinking?
He’s been told stuff like that can be manipulated into unsavory content multiple times. Jail the nonce.

Reactions: 17
Just saw the 'my daughter is moving out' video, where he says how Emilia is now 'living on a different floor' and somehow that's a milestone.
Wasn't this the case in their rental, too? I seem to remember the kids' bedrooms being one floor higher than Anna and Jonathan's bedroom?

Wait he got them the energy drink???? Not even the regular Prime which is essentially a flavoured water drink?? He got his primary school aged kids a highly caffeinated energy drink?????
i don't know anything about prime but this doesn't surprise me.. :rolleyes: the kids are just for content, they don't actually seem to care what they do

Reactions: 14
That prime drink has 200mg of caffeine which is the same as two cans of red bull!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh jono stop getting emilias hopes up trying going way over the top about her having an incredible voice! It's not bad by any means but tone it down and stop with the ego.

Her next big show is Joseph and the amazing technicolour dreamcoat.
He's stood there convincing E1 the role is already hers and they chose it to show her off
Had that been Edie would he have Been so keen for him to go for the lead role Joseph - no.

i just found E1 & E2 tiktok accounts...the fact that they have free reign on what they post is really disturbing

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.