SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she normally cooks it all when they're at school and I think when the babies are down for their naps. In today's vlog definitely with Erika. When I'm not at work im in shorts and a tshirt and no make up. Not that I wear it to work. I get pretty filthy there anyway. I dony have kids but if I do I will be like you and not Anna. No point with little ones around! It's hard work. Who wants to be dolled up?
There is a significant difference between a stay-at-home-mom and a stay-at-home-Princess.

I would love it if there staff had quit over showergate but I don't believe that to be the case. Anna mentioned the cleaner leaving soon way before showergate, I feel like it was a distance thing, they've had the cleaner in their old house already and she didn't like the commute and is supposedly going back to her country, Anna said.

The nanny/babysitter is still Izzy's sister Who caught the bug as well but I wonder if there had been a second person at some point.

Reactions: 5
She was cleaning the house while erika looked after the kids.
And, if she truly was incapable of managing, let Erika do the cleaning while she watches the children since she's already had the illness. Her desire to have total control over everything probably meant she couldn't let Erika do it because she wouldn't have done it to Anna's imaginary standards. Add to that Anna likely didn't want to or wasn't capable of taking care of all the children, so she sacrificed her sister's health. :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Embarrassed because her kids bedding was creased, get a bleeping grip! What's more, the kids asked what's wrong with the bed?! How ridiculous, its bedding, it's going to get crumpled. I also dont get why people have multiple kids when they cant cope with them.
Exactly! I've not seen any kid that gives a duck if their duvet has been ironed or not! Stupid lying witch!

But it's picture day!

You guys. This giveaway. Notice how everyone else is holding their child and looks perfectly content and Anna chose a picture of just herself? Edit: my bad I thought the one holding the pumpkin was holding a baby. Oh well. There is a dog anyway.
View attachment 45930
And the pic of Anna looks straight out of the 1970's with her big baby blue blouse with puffy sleeves, even her hair looks old fashioned😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Completely forgot about the candle! Couldn't believe that. I cant light my candles anymore until my 2 year old goes to bed 😂 her full face of make up, perfect hair and fancy blouses always get me. On my days at home with my toddler I have zero make up on, hair up in a bun and my clothes are filthy by lunch. Also where are the kids when she spends time cooking, which she seems to spend an awful lot of time on.
They stopped appearing when A stopped the cooking with one of the E`s..Figures.The only time she pays them any attention ,is for her instagram pics or when she`s something to promote.Totally lacking in any maternal instinct.Poor kids.:(

pretty sure in the UK children shouldn't attend school until after 48 hours if they have been vomiting
When i worked in a nursery ,before having my own ,my boss would never alloow a child back before at least 48 hours had passed ,incase they gave it to the other kids.Also i think children need their mothers whilst their recuperating from a bug.It`s draining enough as an adult.Poor kids ,yet again they come a poor second to our delicate snowflake ,Princess..:(

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Embarrassed because her kids bedding was creased
But not embarrassed to use car seats incorrectly endangering the safety of her children.

Or to be told their filming while driving was unsafe by their own police on twitter.

priorities

Reactions: 7
They just got a new nanny a few weeks ago I think? She is Spanish, as Eduardo revealed in the car and the Spanish words on the blackboard in the playroom showed. But she's got sick, too, so they had to do without her.

The cleaning lady had to 'go back to her country' as Anna said. (Brexit related? Who knows...) and Anna is still looking for a replacement. So now she has to do it all by herself, poor thing.........

Reactions: 5
Embarrassed because her kids bedding was creased, get a bleeping grip! What's more, the kids asked what's wrong with the bed?! How ridiculous, its bedding, it's going to get crumpled. I also dont get why people have multiple kids when they cant cope with them.
They should've stopped at Eduardo

Reactions: 3
Alfie Deyes throwing shade on Instagram 🤣 he loves the show Stacey dooley sleeps over 🤣 wonder if he watched their episode ! Jonathan always used to say he wouldn't like a tv show because he couldn't edit it ! And now we know why lol it makes him look worse than his vlogs which I didn't think was possible !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else get David Brent vibes from Jonathan? I think of him constantly while I’m watching. The stupid jokes where people laugh out of politeness, and now the motivational speeches.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The bed thing has pissed me off. As a child, I always saw my mum worrying about if she was doing a good enough job.

But that was because she constantly worried about money, about how to put enough food on the table for two kids every day and herself, how to pay for small days out so we didn’t feel left out of what other kids got, how she would stay strong even though she worked so hard and had no sleep and was struggling with her mental health. How she would keep me safe from my father trying to take me away. She worried about things that mattered, not bed sheets.

Who TF cares if you didn’t iron a bed sheet? Especially if we were sick. She would stay home if she could. She’d keep us wrapped up in bed, she’d make us warm soup and water bottles and put on our favourite movie whilst she had to do house work or get us medicine. And if it was bad she would just lie with us and cuddle until we fell asleep and woke up feeling more refreshed. That’s what a mother SHOULD do. Granted, she had two children but she was a single parent.

You really have no idea Anna. You’re in your own messed up world. Sort yourself out. You have no real problems. I don’t care anymore. If your kids really do care about a creased bed sheet that nobody is going to see then you’ve truly already ruined them and their perspective on life.

They really don’t see how lucky they are. She’s just one big massive joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If you make the bed tight enough there are no visible creases - did that after I stayed at my aunt's house once and she was convinced I had actually ironed them. Honestly can't think of a bigger waste of time than ironing sheets, they get creased as soon as you get into bed anyways. So long as they're clean I couldn't care less.

Reactions: 9
The bed thing has pissed me off. As a child, I always saw my mum worrying about if she was doing a good enough job.
You really have no idea Anna. You’re in your own messed up world. Sort yourself out. You have no real problems. I don’t care anymore. If your kids really do care about a creased bed sheet that nobody is going to see then you’ve truly already ruined them and their perspective on life.
The difference is that you lived in a home, the Saconejoly's live on a set.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If your kids really do care about a creased bed sheet that nobody is going to see then you’ve truly already ruined them and their perspective on life.
Couldn’t agree more.

The difference is that you lived in a home, the Saconejoly's live on a set.
Absolutely.
For me, she is acting like she is the star of a reality show and we get to see her everyday life with husband and children.

Like, who wears a blazer or make up or even a shirt and style her hair at home like her?!
Especially if you cook.

I don’t know about people because, traditionally I wear a coton embroidered Arabic dress at home or leggings but surely you don’t dress like Anna at home ?!?!?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Jonathan said in his stories he's still feeling very queasy - I don't think the kids can be 100% .... I bet they are passing it to the other children at school now just so that they can go to bleeping grandparents day and picture day. Eduardo looked so poorly in the last vlog.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Jonathan said in his stories he's still feeling very queasy - I don't think the kids can be 100% .... I bet they are passing it to the other children at school now just so that they can go to bleeping grandparents day and picture day. Eduardo looked so poorly in the last vlog.
Yes, I don’t think you recover that fast from a bug.

Reactions: 8
Yes, I don’t think you recover that fast from a bug.
I feel so bad for them. Proper parents would have kept them home for a little bit longer, or only taken them in to get the picture taken if that's of utmost importance to them. Everyone hates the parents who bring sick children to school that spread a virus.... Oh wait, that ship already sailed. They weren't popular to begin with.

Reactions: 12
I feel so bad for them. Proper parents would have kept them home for a little bit longer, or only taken them in to get the picture taken if that's of utmost importance to them. Everyone hates the parents who bring sick children to school that spread a virus.... Oh wait, that ship already sailed. They weren't popular to begin with.
Yes, either for the children to be sure they would recover properly AND completely or for avoiding spreading the bug, they should have kept them at home .... picture day or not.
But we are talking about Anna, who everything is important except the safety of her children and the others.

Reactions: 10
Most parents would keep a child home for at least one more day. I can understand that if you're both working, that might cause some issues and maybe you'll send them back to school early, crossing your fingers everything will go well.
Both Anna and Jonathan are at home. There is NO excuse for them to send the kids to school when they're not 100% yet.
The kids will not be able to concentrate or have fun, might pass the bug to others, and might get sick in school. Not an experience I'd like them to have.

They are such lazy parents. No parental instinct at all. It's shocking how little common sense they have between them. I always feel bad for the kids, but to not even be looked after properly when you're ill is just cruel.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.