SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The moment Anna scared Alessia with that weird black owl and witch scream and alessia started crying.
Yep, Emilia in knickers.
2E7FF873-A9F3-40FD-9F7E-B2C90A12CA0E.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I would love to know how much the spend on their weekly shop. I just had a quick look one pack of them napkins were £5 :eek:. The smoked salmon alone she buys is £8 for one pack and she buys multiple. Dread to think how much all that gluten free sugar stuff she buys costs

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What the hell is grandparents day anyway and why does it matter?! Alessia is so young, she'll never remember whether or not she missed out on a grandparents day or not.
And as for picture day.., it's picture day every day at their house anyway.
Alessia doesn't even really know who her grandparents are anyway, let alone grandparents day at school! They're such a cold family!

Reactions: 8
They didn't really need to decorate for Halloween they could have just put up more photos of Anna and Jonathan. Especially ones he uses of her for thumbnails.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So instead of picking poor dre dre off the floor when he's upset they stick adele on and he shuts up 😭 give the poor kid a cuddle and show a bit of compassion alexa is basically there third parent
more like Alex's is the first parent! And why does he call him Dre Dre or even sometimes Dr Dre 😂 the kids is white and ginger!

The dog garden used to wrap around the house, but with his garden work he had done, he decided it was better to have a direct connection from the road to the garden. So he's taken the wrap around bit off and made the dog garden even smaller. Great idea for 6 dogs.

He's taking Alessia into London? But he was sick? And why does he need to reassure Anna that he will feed her a healthy lunch? Is it like when he was with Stacey and he grabbed the Fruitshot off the table and got the kids water instead?
Ann a cares so much about her kids health :rolleyes:

I'll try to help out, @lemonandlime

Here are some of the stand out moments for me...

Andy is in one of the fancy rooms by himself and Jonny, as he walks out the front door, cries out for Emelia to get him because he's "destroying everything" (no, he's touching something). Anna shouts from the playroom "where is he?". Way to keep an eye on the baby!

Jonny gives us a quick shot of his crotch. Thanks, it's been ages 🤮

Anna feels sick about how much they have and wishes they had nothing. Sure you do, Princess.

Anna can't do the wash or clean the stains b/c she is out of laundry soap and carpet cleaner. Jonny could stop and pick some up at the shops on the way home from school but doing something that basic has become passé and they have no choice but to wait for it to be delivered.

The order arrives and Jonny laments over the use of plastic. Like, how everything is wrapped in plastic. He's nearly 40. Did he just notice this? Way to partake in the climate emergency hysteria that is sending children into depression. Ah, but that's your audience and that creepy Greta really "touched" you. Get rid of the Mercedes G wagon, Ferrari and Range Rover and stop having groceries delivered when you drive by that store every week day and could easily do it yourself with reusable bags. Total hypocrite, like most celebrity climate alarmists.

When the grocery order is finally delivered, Anna gets bitchy at Jonny for filming it because she thinks he's taking credit for doing all the work and she wants the credit for ticking the items on the Ocado website. Insignificant things like this matter when it's all you do.

Eddy has to memorise two sentences for school. Anna is beside herself.

Anna smells the laundry detergent like she's never smelled laundry detergent before. She clumsily shows us how she does laundry. Congratulations, Anna, you filled the reservoirs and pushed the buttons! Need a manicure now?

Jon gives another crotch shot walking to the car to collect Alessia from school.

Eddy and Anna torment Alessia several times to tears with a crow and spider from the Halloween decorations. Eddy won't stop when told and Jonny secretly loves it as he keeps filming it rather than stopping him.

Just another day in the life...
Anna was being such a snob cos about Eddy having to learn two sentences for the school play, she said that it was a lot to learn because it's private school as opposed to state school because when she was young at state school she would only have to learn one of two words! Stupid thick witch was probably chosen only to learn one of two words because she's thick! State schools put on plays with kids learning more than two words for it! Snooty witch!
And about Eddy tormenting Alessia with the scary Halloween stuff and Jof telling him to stop, well Eddy has learned that tit from his own parents! Who can ever forget that vlog where Jof and Anna are scaring the tit out of Emilia and Eddy when they were little, with that flying insect and with the remote control spider!

Not the content anyone wants to see. And taking the name content creators to a new level.

Where did J take Alessia? That caption might well have said "Anna told me to get her out of the house, so oma only has to look after Andrea." Or "We've realised we have a 3rd child who we probably should do things with. At least so people think we care about her.

Maybe the ex housekeeper took all the cleaning supplies with her 🤣
Notice how Jof is going over the top to show he really cares about Alessia since the cold shower incident! :rolleyes:

That unsettled me too. Jonathan was just warning E2 to not scare Alessia, and then Anna, Alessia's own mother, pounced at her screaming in a witch-like voice. Alessia was startled and upset and Anna started to laugh, no empathy. Kind of awkward and uncomfortable for Jonathan, as he couldn't tell off his wife for doing exactly what he'd warned his child not to do, the second before. The whole episode was weird.
I remember one of the vlogs when that nasty witch of a mother crept into Eddys bedroom ,he was about 2 or 3 years old and was in bed , she crept into his room with a scary mask on and scared him shitless!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
And about Eddy tormenting Alessia with the scary Halloween stuff and Jof telling him to stop, well Eddy has learned that tit from his own parents! Who can ever forget that vlog where Jof and Anna are scaring the tit out of Emilia and Eddy when they were little, with that flying insect and with the remote control spider!
I remember it was a daddy long leg in Emilia’s room and Anna, Eduardo, and Emilia were scared and J was laughing like a sicko.
Eduardo was crying.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
My camera is so bad and it’s not a filter....
Well quite clearly it is because your camera seems fine to me

View attachment 45761View attachment 45762

I’m still feeling queasy but at the same time I’m pumping Beyoncé style weight loss “tea” in my system. How in the name of god if she’s feeling queasy is she drinking her ED mix every morning.
Those rattan placemats must be crawling w/ bacteria. 🤢

The moment Anna scared Alessia with that weird black owl and witch scream and alessia started crying.
Yep, Emilia in knickers.
View attachment 46238
Oh my gosh! I sure hope that’s a leotard under the tee. Little girls undies aren’t normally black. My daughter would kill me years later if I did that to her! But, it’s still weird they would allow her to walk around like that on camera!

Alessia doesn't even really know who her grandparents are anyway, let alone grandparents day at school! They're such a cold family!
Does Oma ever visit? She’s probably living in a failing house & sick of their BS.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
😂 the big joke.
Does she watch the same vlogs as us orrrr?
Anna, happily sharing the IG story and “taking credit” for what Jonathan does.

83420BC5-0C69-4337-8D50-BC53A4EEDC96.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
This vlog was so painful to watch...
So many trash from the weekly shop, yeah Jonathan, that’s why we buy our food every saturday from the farmers market where we bring our own cotton bags and where we actually buy a real, not processed food and make every meal from scratch. It’s easier to just blab about environment issues, how about you take some real measures and do something about it!

Reactions: 7
So many trash from the weekly shop, yeah Jonathan, that’s why we buy our food every saturday from the farmers market where we bring our own cotton bags and where we actually buy a real, not processed food and make every meal from scratch. It’s easier to just blab about environment issues, how about you take some real measures and do something about it!
His 'fairytale' though - how the family would slaughter ONE animal once a year and eat it for an entire year. How would it possibly last a big family for an entire year, not to mention that keeping meat in the freezer for a year is a bit questionable.

• Wow
CB52A10F-4C36-4150-9FB2-83F26814F64B.png

Jonathan took it off her in the next story but why leave the tools in reach for the children anyway?! What if she held it a little differently?! What if she pressed the button? She got it while he was filming somewhere else, she could've drilled her eye out!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
View attachment 46263
Jonathan took it off her in the next story but why leave the tools in reach for the children anyway?! What if she held it a little differently?! What if she pressed the button? She got it while he was filming somewhere else, she could've drilled her eye out!
And an open toilet lid & likely no baby proof toilet lock.

😂 the big joke.
Does she watch the same vlogs as us orrrr?
Anna, happily sharing the IG story and “taking credit” for what Jonathan does.

View attachment 46252
She looks medicated. If not, she’s off her meds.

Most UK supermarkets have stopped plastic bags with their deliveries. You previously had to pay extra for them, but now it's no longer available. Not sure why Ocado still has them. If Jonathan really cared so much, he could do his shopping with other supermarkets, but, ya know, it's not as expensive as Ocado so Anna would not like it.

Reactions: 8
Is she not doing stories anymore? I’m feeling lost without the “good morning guyyz” midnight chats 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like 'the A team' is a bit more adventurous than the Es ever were. They were lazy with the Es and nothing ever happened, so they now feel no need to be careful with power tools, small items, not baby proofing the house (the baby gates are for the dogs, not the kids).
The As are often left in the playroom unsupervised (you'll see either parent open the door to show the kids in there), they're not monitored while eating, are left to wander about and Anna hasn't got a clue where they are.... it's madness. And it's all on camera.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.