Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karenjet

VIP Member
I’ve tried but I just can’t find any sympathy for Anna. I’ve been a single mother for over 15 years with 4 kids. I was completely on my own with a 6 year old, a 3 year old and newborn twins.

Most of those years I’ve worked full time. At times taking on a 2nd job when I had something big to pay for like driving lessons and my first car.

I’ve been in the position of having to choose between heating the house or buying food. Living on 9p Tesco value noodles for weeks when something like the washing machine needing replaced.

She has zero money worries. A full time dad there to help her with everything. A nanny. At least a couple of hours to herself in the mornings to work out and glam herself up. When my kids were little I barely had time to go to the loo.

She really should think before she speaks and realise the ultra privileged position she’s in before moaning about such things.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

TruthInMyTea

Are you serious ? I wanna shake this Mom so bad and say " Wake up " , She's home all day and she sends him off to preschool, for ONE hr. Whyyyy.
She isn’t a mum though, she has them for money and shows herself reading to them, and cooking them ‘healthy food’ , baking them cakes and pancakes for breakfast. She also isn’t a mum because mums don’t let their kids play with pills. They don’t leave them alone in a playroom for long period of time. They don’t put them in skimpy bikinis in front of millions of viewers. A mum doesn’t say I’m done and goes to bed at 7pm every night when she doesn’t even have a job to get to the next day. A mum doesn’t label her kids as good or bad depending on their behaviour in the given moment. A mum buckles their kid safely into their car seat so they don’t die. A mum spends as much quality one on one time with their kids as she can so they know they are important, and she listens to them. A mum doesn’t say well if they’re being bullied I’ll just tell them that they need to get over it because other people have bigger problems and this life has given you things like a private education. A mum doesn’t allow her partner to give her child cold showers because it’s too mean for her to do her self, she should not be allowing that treatment at all. Most of all a mum does not choose herself over her kids everyday by filming them and sharing their lives on the internet. That is a choice she makes every single time she pulls the camera out.

I’m not shocked but saddened that Andrea is already going to pre school. Like you said she’s at home all day!! Why! On another note they are going to have constant colds in that house now as Andrea will bring home every bug. Why can’t Anna take him to a group like she went to the other day. I bet that was to meet the other mums or it was at the pre school. ( when she had a ‘mum’ coffee morning with andrea the other week). Funny though it’s not even enough time for them to drive home so they are either sending the nanny out or are staying there with him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

murphy

It's been niggling me for a while who scumjoly reminds me of...I often can't face watching his instas... Faced two today out of curiosity from commentary on here... It hit me.... Jack Nicholson... The Shinning... Here s Jonny!!! I laugh but it's also sickeningly creepily kind of acurate😨
jj5.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Fatima

VIP Member
I’m glad people calling off Jonathan for Eduardo’s tooth.

B659CDD2-0AC4-415D-83AC-1A3BF28D9425.jpeg

606552C9-1B9F-4B8C-B569-209F973B2EAE.jpeg

And someone summed up perfectly everything.

269A6609-053B-4CA7-9D64-93733591DD96.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 34

evoway13

VIP Member
TV Ad : "Could you spare £5 a month for a vlogger in need? Up and down the country, we are hearing about stories of desperation from exhausted mothers. They have to film themselves all day and cannot find time to clean their own home or even practice piano with their eldest child. Could you help a vlogger like Anna? Anna has to get up in the middle of the night in order to 'workout' and put on her ten layers of makeup. After being awake for 14 hours, she has to crawl into bed from sheer exhaustion. Your £5 a month could help pay for a cleaner for Anna. Your donation could also possibly help for surgery needed to pry her iphone out of her hands. Please donate generously, before it's too late and Anna and other mum vloggers like her, break a fingernail "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

evoway13

VIP Member
Andrea with his chocolate cereal had two streaming nostrils at the same time. The child was eating cereal and snot all in one go ! A camera shoved in his face ....????? Wipe his nose you lazy pair of ********* ..... :mad::mad::mad:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

stewpot

Chatty Member
9C77DAE1-9D48-4871-945D-1D0AE996B701.jpeg

He just doesn’t get it does he 🙈 If your child doesn’t want to be filmed then leave them alone! Don’t hide cameras and trick them!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

PurpleGorilla

The bed thing has pissed me off. As a child, I always saw my mum worrying about if she was doing a good enough job.

But that was because she constantly worried about money, about how to put enough food on the table for two kids every day and herself, how to pay for small days out so we didn’t feel left out of what other kids got, how she would stay strong even though she worked so hard and had no sleep and was struggling with her mental health. How she would keep me safe from my father trying to take me away. She worried about things that mattered, not bed sheets.

Who TF cares if you didn’t iron a bed sheet? Especially if we were sick. She would stay home if she could. She’d keep us wrapped up in bed, she’d make us warm soup and water bottles and put on our favourite movie whilst she had to do house work or get us medicine. And if it was bad she would just lie with us and cuddle until we fell asleep and woke up feeling more refreshed. That’s what a mother SHOULD do. Granted, she had two children but she was a single parent.

You really have no idea Anna. You’re in your own messed up world. Sort yourself out. You have no real problems. I don’t care anymore. If your kids really do care about a creased bed sheet that nobody is going to see then you’ve truly already ruined them and their perspective on life.

They really don’t see how lucky they are. She’s just one big massive joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

VV93

I’ve tried but I just can’t find any sympathy for Anna. I’ve been a single mother for over 15 years with 4 kids. I was completely on my own with a 6 year old, a 3 year old and newborn twins.

Most of those years I’ve worked full time. At times taking on a 2nd job when I had something big to pay for like driving lessons and my first car.

I’ve been in the position of having to choose between heating the house or buying food. Living on 9p Tesco value noodles for weeks when something like the washing machine needing replaced.

She has zero money worries. A full time dad there to help her with everything. A nanny. At least a couple of hours to herself in the mornings to work out and glam herself up. When my kids were little I barely had time to go to the loo.

She really should think before she speaks and realise the ultra privileged position she’s in before moaning about such things.
She needs to go on a programme where they swap lives with a real working family and then see if she thinks her life is so hard.

Reactions: 26

Silverheel

Chatty Member
Do they really have 4 children and six dogs? I would never have guessed, I mean, they never mention it. 🙄

Princess has been cleaning her house alone? For shame, how is that allowed? She must be so angry to join the ranks of us poor peasants out here, doing it ALL day in and day out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

lemonandlime

VIP Member
The hashtag says it all....
B2A1815A-B295-4D1A-8067-A66229FDF4C3.jpeg

She isn’t a mum though, she has them for money and shows herself reading to them, and cooking them ‘healthy food’ , baking them cakes and pancakes for breakfast. She also isn’t a mum because mums don’t let their kids play with pills. They don’t leave them alone in a playroom for long period of time. They don’t put them in skimpy bikinis in front of millions of viewers. A mum doesn’t say I’m done and goes to bed at 7pm every night when she doesn’t even have a job to get to the next day. A mum doesn’t label her kids as good or bad depending on their behaviour in the given moment. A mum buckles their kid safely into their car seat so they don’t die. A mum spends as much quality one on one time with their kids as she can so they know they are important, and she listens to them. A mum doesn’t say well if they’re being bullied I’ll just tell them that they need to get over it because other people have bigger problems and this life has given you things like a private education. A mum doesn’t allow her partner to give her child cold showers because it’s too mean for her to do her self, she should not be allowing that treatment at all. Most of all a mum does not choose herself over her kids everyday by filming them and sharing their lives on the internet. That is a choice she makes every single time she pulls the camera out.

I’m not shocked but saddened that Andrea is already going to pre school. Like you said she’s at home all day!! Why! On another note they are going to have constant colds in that house now as Andrea will bring home every bug. Why can’t Anna take him to a group like she went to the other day. I bet that was to meet the other mums or it was at the pre school. ( when she had a ‘mum’ coffee morning with andrea the other week). Funny though it’s not even enough time for them to drive home so they are either sending the nanny out or are staying there with him.
100%!!!

The poor kids are show pieces and money makers for her, some she likes, others she doesn't. And all this time she doesn't fucking get that the mean toddler, the tyrant, the feminine boy and the girl with the golden heart who is just like her are the ones paying for her yummy mummy Louis Vuitton Lifestyle.

• Angry
  • Wow

VVV

On their Q & A

Anna's golden rule, "Always tell the kids the truth no matter what, even if it traumatizes them".

One minute later, "The tooth fairy came last night". :rolleyes:

• Haha

Rookie

Just want to say I have nothing but admiration for you!
My mum raised myself and my brother alone, on a part time job wage, frequently our weekly shop at Tesco had to be £20, for an adult and two kids that needed packed lunches. My Mum often lived off of one slice of toast a day to ensure we ate.
Now that I’m a mother, I don’t know how people like you find the strength!
Admiration and respect all round for you!

Anna however - I agree, has NO IDEA!
Jeez she had to put the bins outside of her £1.3million pound house, walking past her multiple thousands of pounds worth of cars, at 5am, to go back in a do a workout, then slap on the makeup for a busy day of doing.....erm.....nothing.
What a hard life you do lead, Anna.

• Heart

lemonandlime

VIP Member
"hurt people hurt people"? Tbh haven't watched any of his IGTV shitposts, but if the hurt people hurt people by bullying them... who do those hurt people hurt? Can't say I've ever seen someone who's truly been bullied bullying/hurting someone else (unless it's themselves but I don't think that's what he's on about)
What a shitty excuse for poor behaviour, you should be encouraging STOPPING BULLYING completely, not making excuses for the bullies to do what they want
Honestly it's so dangerous he's putting any "mental health help" content out there when he doesn't have the first clue about how to be a normal functioning adult. Exploiting your children is NOT normal. Not thinking paedophilia is the worst, especially when your own children are used for it, is NOT normal. Filming the INSIDE of your child's potty is not normal. Filming your children in their underwear and/or tiny bikinis and sharing it literally with the world is NOT normal. Filming your wife's miscarriage news like that is NOT normal. Giving advice on bullying when your own PR people force people into silence, freedom of speech be damned is NOT normal... this list could go on foreverrrrrr!

The point is, he is in NO position whatsoever to influence young and vulnerable people.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Eyesopened

VIP Member
A quick tip for Annal, don’t leave cotton bedding in the dryer all day , when it was said it took hours to dry two sets of bedding it was obvious too much had been crammed in the dryer judging by the creases. Stick a washing line in the garden, they’ll dry in a hour , whilst you are there , a swing set, slide, trampoline, it’s a family house not a stately home,!

• Heart

VVV

My god that soy boy mouth thing he does with his big ugly gob just makes you want to pitch a ball in it, like one of those clown games at a fair ground..(and hopefully shut him up in the process) and his stupid tattoos look like he fell asleep and his kids took to his arms with a sharpie.
So utterly cringe how he is at the opposite end of the spectrum to how cool he thinks he is. But also as a spectator good for a laugh!
Better?
soy.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
Bear with me on this: She reminds me of my teenage daughters who, if allowed to, would lounge around, trying on make up and clothes, exercising, curling their hair, tidying their rooms (arranging cushions) and being on their phones. ALL DAY.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Blue hearts for Anna everyone! 💙💙💙💙💙

Pls send her your blue hearts for support. Her cleaning lady quit and she's been doing what all us real women do for a week and just can't handle all the stress!! She has a stay at home husband to help her do everything but it's just too much!! Oh princess I hope you survive until your new cleaning lady shows up monday morning.
I also think their nanny may have quit too.
I'm thinking cold shower gate may have cost them 2 of their hired staff. She said her cleaning lady of 4 years "left". Yep sounds to me like she was appalled when she found out they were abusive to their kids.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21