SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree it’s definitely weird.
They should do more q&a videos like the one they did. It was without the kids, unedited and I thought they both showed their true colours nicely. Which is far more interesting than they daily weird videos. Also If their channel tanks then they know it’s because of them, although they would never stop pimping out those kids for a pound

Reactions: 11
I loved how Jonathan blurted out that Anna is cold and uncaring and Anna that she does not care what the kids will do when they grow up, eventhough that wasn't even the question. And they showed how pissed off they still are about the Stacey Dooley documentary.

Reactions: 12
They also think throwing up into a mixing bowl is okay, maybe none of that should come as a surprise! :ROFLMAO:
I agree about the dogs, and I mean if you are an adult and let your dog like your face or whatever, it's your choice. Andrea, at this age, doesn't know what's happening and she just lets it all happen. They have 6 dogs - what if the dog went from licking its butt or licking another dog straight to licking a baby? No, just no.
It's often said that dog saliva is fine.. but yeah, it's not like they'd know what the dog licked right before he had a taste of Andrea, that's why that's always absolutely gross to me. At the end of the day, they are animals. You can love them however much you want, it doesn't mean that you need to make out with them, especially if you are too young to understand what could be really gross about that.

Well, if it's just one child that's totally different than Anna letting him handle four at bathtime just so that she can clean up in order to make her 8pm bedtime. Four children in the bath - it must be so much work. I hate that she doesn't help. She can clean up afterwards.
I have a toddler, my dog saves me from hoovering constantly. She has been told many times to not give kisses. My dog eats tit 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Must be terrible for her mum when she visits, as when she sees the other two, she’s out and about posting photos late into the evening experiencing all sorts yet at annals she’s left with joliar for company, once the saddo goes to bed.

Shame that she hasn’t got a cleaner to tell her when they are running low on essentials, going to have to think for herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anna is so ooooorganiiiised she runs out of washing detergent. Guess that happens when you don't actually do the laundry yourself.

Must be terrible for her mum when she visits, as when she sees the other two, she’s out and about posting photos late into the evening experiencing all sorts yet at annals she’s left with joliar for company, once the saddo goes to bed.

"the saddo" 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Annal needs to remember all these times that her mum comes to spend time with her and she makes the choice to go to bed so she can get up at 5 to exercise that she can’t get the time back and when her mum is no longer around, she made a choice between time with her mum and being in control. No one else, just her.

Reactions: 11
I agree it’s definitely weird.
They should do more q&a videos like the one they did. It was without the kids, unedited and I thought they both showed their true colours nicely. Which is far more interesting than they daily weird videos. Also If their channel tanks then they know it’s because of them, although they would never stop pimping out those kids for a pound
It's been apparent since she had Emilia that Anna cannot be left alone with the children. Not just that she's lazy and incompetent, she can't be trusted to keep her temper in check.

• Wow
Just what your body needs after having been sick - detoxing. Honestly. Her ED is going a mile a minute and nobody is doing anything. I just can't believe how gullible Jonathan is when it comes to this.
Have you seen how thin her other sister is? I mean, she's obsesses with taking photos of her protruding bones and barely there thighs.
Can you imagine how envious that makes Princess?
ED are a very competitive mental illness and especially so when it's your own sister you're trying to beat.

Where are the hourly ED updates? I mean, her WIAW posts? She can't leave us hanging!! Did she not eat anything after her green toast? Is she throwing up again? Oh my god, she better be taking that pill tonight, or there might be another mean tyrant in the house in 9 months time!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This woman is dangerous to herself. You never do a detox drink when you're ill, her poor stomach. WTF is she thinking?

Reactions: 5

I mean, it says "follow my friends" and she tagged herself. :ROFLMAO:
(On another note, this giveaway is highly confusing.... If I'm supposed to tag a friend in the comments and then my friend is the one who gets the $$$$? But why... )

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have you seen how thin her other sister is? I mean, she's obsesses with taking photos of her protruding bones and barely there thighs.
Can you imagine how envious that makes Princess?
ED are a very competitive mental illness and especially so when it's your own sister you're trying to beat.
Never saw a picture of the other sister.

Why has she posted the amount in dollars? 🧐

Never saw a picture of the other sister.

Why has she posted the amount in dollars? 🧐
First I thought she's just trying to be more American again for some reason but looks like some of her friends there are actually from the States so maybe that's why?
I would think you get way more people to participate in a giveaway when they can win themselves!

Reactions: 4
Watched her story. She has virtually nothing interesting to say. I noticed she was using a Gino di Campo cookbook.Does she known that he has produced a range of Italian food for Iceland? I tried one of the pizzas and it was delicious. Can you imagine her going to Iceland? Far too low rent for her. They have really upped their game in the last couple of years. Good hummus too. Their vegan pizzas are also tasty.

Reactions: 8
I can't get over how blue looking Andreas feet are in that photo. Poor baba.

• Sad
  • Wow

(On another note, this giveaway is highly confusing.... If I'm supposed to tag a friend in the comments and then my friend is the one who gets the $$$$? But why... )
Loop giveaways are utter horseshit.

WORST DAY EVER VLOG RECRAP.

I've never hated Anna more. Honestly. This is the best showcase of how she is the worst person, mother and wife.

Anna's fully done up and smiling like the mad person she is as she announces that Jonathan has got the bug. Anna's with the As at breakfast, Alessia gets scolded and Anna tells us she was sleeping so soundly she didn't even notice that Jonathan kept getting up to vomit. We see the wonderful scene we complained about - the kiddos reaching for the candle and Anna is thrilled Erika is coming otherwise she couldn't cope. We get to see how she pays no attention to Andrea climbing... wow, she couldn't be more overwhelmed if she tried. I get that it's stressful with the kids...but... why don't you put the phone down and tend to them?? Anna says she cleaned up the bedrooms...wait what....WHILE HER SISTER BABYSITS? She's also super concerned that she sheets A CRUMPLED because she didn't have time to iron them. WHAT THE duck. "I was embarrassed putting these on my kids' beds." How is that even a SMALL concern when your children are throwing up???????

Anna who is all glammed up and tit says she felt the worst!! When everyone else is looking TERRIBLE. I can't with this narcissistic witch. She even did her workout! Jonathan is poorly and Anna has a go at him / rants about him not putting a pile of clothes away... and then there's this "men are useless, then they get sick and their world comes crashing down on them and then it's gonna be another month until they can do anything." WHAT THE duck. She spent a whole day in bed....! The dog crates got disinfected. Sure, that's a priority, right? Well, I guess she's got her sister to mind the kids.

There's the cooking sequence. It's so long and boring but the takeaway is- Jonathan allocated a bottle of wine for it "and it's cheaper so I can use it". (...to make the most inappropriate meal for a sick family...)

To recap the recap - her family is sick and they all look poorly and Anna's main concerns are:

1. The sheets are crumpled!!!
2. The children might miss one of several picture days. Yes, there are several.
3. She felt the most sick!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was definitely sicker than everyone else, okay? Once more for the slow learners: Anna who didn't even throw up was sicker than everyone else.

Alessia is the only family member who didn't get sick. I'm so happy for her.😍

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Bit odd for her to have her dad's year of birth on her leg?

I bet Anna never noticed Jonathan getting up to be sick because he sleeps in the nursery.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.