SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jonathan is poorly and Anna has a go at him / rants about him not putting a pile of clothes away... and then there's this "men are useless, then they get sick and their world comes crashing down on them and then it's gonna be another month until they can do anything." WHAT THE duck.
How be, Anna, YOU take that tiny, little arm full of clothes down to the storage shed "cabin" if it bothers you so much? You can't even count on Jonny putting them in the correct container that you so properly and anally labeled and had him stack in chronological order. DO IT YOURSELF THEN.
What an insufferable witch.

Reactions: 9
Bit odd for her to have her dad's year of birth on her leg?

I bet Anna never noticed Jonathan getting up to be sick because he sleeps in the nursery.....
It would be less concerning if he was in the nursery because if he was right next to her and she didnt hear him, what chance have the kids got ?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It would be less concerning if he was in the nursery because if he was right next to her and she didnt hear him, what chance have the kids got ?
I don't believe that they sleep in separate rooms. I can see him falling asleep in the office while chatting to the friendliest friends and what not... but not all the time. These two are insufferable, no one else will have them. They have a weird, toxic and dysfunctional relationship but I think they do love each other in their own strange ways. I don't think anything about their relationship or family (which we should really call a brand) is normal, but the one thing that I don't think it's staged is their relationship itself. Anna is so dominant and as much as she loves money - if she didn't want him/this I honestly believe she would leave him.

Sorry if this has been asked loads before - how can I watch the Stacey’s dooley doc without Sky??? I’m dying to see it!

Reactions: 2
Oh please, she never irons the sheets anyway, the housekeeper used to do it before she left. Bet she couldn’t run out the door fast enough😂

• Haha
You opened your legs 4 times Anna. Now you want to whinge about how you are so glad your sister is there or else you couldn't cope? duck right off with that.

I have never seen a woman more out of her depth with her own children, completely lost and overwhelmed. I dont understand it at all, any other mum would just throw on pair of sweats and a tshirt, hair up in a bun, no make up, and got to work taking care of the kids and husband.

She not only needs help with her own children, but then has a go at her sick husband when he comes down to try and eat. She is something else.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I do find it curious that all their hired help left around the time of the cold shower scandal. I really hope that's what forced the cleaner and nanny to jump ship. I certainly wouldn't work in a house hold where they're were punishing their kids with cold showers. Can you imagine being the cleaner or nanny in the house while hearing this happen?? Nope! I'd tell them right the duck off and walk out the door. Then immediately call childrens services.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
FFS. Anna said on her insta stories they were doing a Q&A. Just refreshed my youtube homepage and their new video pops up. Titled... wait for it... HAVING ANOTHER BABY?!

How low are the views?
Oh pretty please with ahhhhmonds on top ,someone (not blocked) ask her how she`ll manage when she can`t cope with the 4 she already has? Can`t see Erika moving in ,it`ll take too much of a toll on her hair..:)

Why are people turning so American. We never used to decorate for fall (autumn) or spring or summer. The only time houses used to get decorated was for Christmas. Is it a ‘younger’ generation thing. Ps... no offence meant to our America friends.
Agree.We lived in Canada when i was a child ,and got used to celebrating Halloween.When we came back to the Uk ,it was Bonfire night/Guy Fawkes ,then Christmas.Mind i can`t take these vloggers already putting up X amount of trees!FGS!It`s only the 1st Oct!!

Sorry if this has been asked loads before - how can I watch the Stacey’s dooley doc without Sky??? I’m dying to see it!
I watched Skyonline ,didnt pay.Worth checking ,if you google her programme "Stacey Dooley sleeps over" ,it`ll show you where you can watch free.x

Last edited:
It should still be on Sky catch up. It was on W channel.

This feels like this could be the prince and princess needing help. who ever theses people are asking what their want the nanny to do is take on a role of a mother

Playing with them
Helping the "other child" with homework
Making sure they are always happy and safe
Teaching general life skills such as basic hygiene and manners

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Notice that annal is the token Brit in the list of you tubers doing the competition- that’s because no one else will colab with her,

Reactions: 6
Oh please, she never irons the sheets anyway, the housekeeper used to do it before she left. Bet she couldn’t run out the door fast enough😂
Ooooh I would so wish that housekeeper was a Tattler, bet they would have a few stories to tell 😂 wonder if they have a "keep your mouth shut" clause in their contract.

Reactions: 7
Embarrassed because her kids bedding was creased, get a bleeping grip! What's more, the kids asked what's wrong with the bed?! How ridiculous, its bedding, it's going to get crumpled. I also dont get why people have multiple kids when they cant cope with them.

This feels like this could be the prince and princess needing help. who ever theses people are asking what their want the nanny to do is take on a role of a mother

Oh dear lord, 'slave' was my first thought. Does sound like it could be for them, as surely there can't be any other parents who would want a stranger to do so much with their kids, unbelievable.

Embarrassed because her kids bedding was creased, get a bleeping grip! What's more, the kids asked what's wrong with the bed?! How ridiculous, its bedding, it's going to get crumpled. I also dont get why people have multiple kids when they cant cope with them.
The bedding thing was ridiculous my mum has never ironed my sheets and nor have I. If the kids are asking that (which in dont believe they did) then her issues are rubbing off on them. She was cleaning the house while erika looked after the kids. Those kids do seem to love Erika. Any other mum wouldve forgone the cleaning and spent time with her poorly kids. They way j said it she was already coming and the way Anna said it was they called her that day and she was free. But if the way j said it is correct then its pathetic she needs her little sister to come help out with her own 4 children. 4 children she chose to have. Either way its pathetic. If she had an actual job I'd understand but she doesn't, she just pretends she does stuff. Shes just stay at home Anna who does duck all.

They should've stopped at Eduardo. But I'm guessing j baderged her into having more and she had to have 4 because she had to have an even number. Just shows she really cannot cope having all 4 children on her own. If she cant cope with having all 4 of her OWN children at home when they and j are suck then why the duck did they have 4? If j had a normal 9-5 job she would have to the school run by herself and have all 4 kids on her own for a few hours after school. She is very lucky that j is a stay at home dad.

She was going on at j while he was trying to eat while whining about some clothes she gave to him to put in the cabin, which has forgotten to. FFS. They're in his office,where we've never seen her go in the vlogs on Instagram so it's not like they're in her way. And andrea needs to be strapped into his highchair OR they need to get him a playpen and put toys in it so that he can play in a safe environment without being constantly in danger. When he was standing on his highchair all i saw was him falling off. And its quite a drop to a hard surface. She shouldn't be leaving him unstrapped in his highchair when she knows hes a climber and with a lit candle on the table within reaching distance. And princess if you're still queasy why are you were lovely blouse and a face full of makeup? Also Eduardo seems to still feeling poorly in the vlog yet she says they recover quicker. And shes more worried about A1 missing grandparents day than her getting sick. Same with picture day? Her priorities are all over the place. She just doesn't seem all that maternal to me. Especially with the As. Sadly because she probably didn't want to have anymore after E2 and Jonathan badgered her into it and they'll never be the baby they lost. Sorry didn't use the name they have given the lost baby. I just dont like it.

Last edited:
The bedding thing was ridiculous my mum has never ironed my sheets and nor have I. If the kids are asking that (which in dont believe they did) then her issues are rubbing off on them. She was cleaning the house while erika looked after the kids. Those kids do seem to love Erika. Any other mum wouldve forgone the cleaning and spent time with her poorly kids. They way j said it she was already coming and the way Anna said it was they called her that day and she was free. But if the way j said it is correct then its pathetic she needs her little sister to come help out with her own 4 children. 4 children she chose to have. They should've stopped at Eduardo. But I'm guessing j baderged her into having more and she had to have 4 because she had to have an even number. Just shows really cannot cope having all 4 children on her own. She was going on at j while he was trying to eat while feeling I'll about some clothes she gave to him. They're in his office,where we've never seen her go in the vlogs on Instagram so it's not like they're in her way. And andrea needs to be strapped into his highchair to they need to get him a playpen and put toys in it so that he can play in a safe environment without being constantly in danger. When he was standing on his highchair all i saw was him falling off. And its quite a drop to a hard surface. She should'nt be leaving him unstrapped in his highchair when she knows hes a climber and with a lit candle on the table within reaching distance. And princess if you're still queasy why are you were lovely blouse and a face full of makeup? Also Eduardo seems to still feeling poorly in the vlog yet she says they recover quicker. And shes more worried about A1 missing grandparents day than her getting sick. Same with picture day? Her priorities are all over the place. She just doesn't seem all that maternal to me. Especially with the As. Sadly because she probably didn't want to have anymore after E2 and Jonathan badgered into it and they'll never be the baby they lost. Sorry didn't use the name they have given it. I just dont like it.
Completely forgot about the candle! Couldn't believe that. I cant light my candles anymore until my 2 year old goes to bed 😂 her full face of make up, perfect hair and fancy blouses always get me. On my days at home with my toddler I have zero make up on, hair up in a bun and my clothes are filthy by lunch. Also where are the kids when she spends time cooking, which she seems to spend an awful lot of time on.

• Sad
How many more times will she give us the recipe for her detox tea while Andrea is barely supervised playing in the kitchen? Oh that's right, every Wednesday until the end of time.

I'm not a huge fan of this: First she said Andrea is opening his mouth for the dogs to lick inside his mouth - that's just gross. "How how cute the dog is licking Andrea's ear..."
I find that disgusting, but I'm not really a dog person, but I always appreciate it if people train their dogs not to lick people's faces. I'd never be okay with a dog licking any other body part of mine than my hand. Regardless of how I feel about getting dog slobber on me - usually you wear moisturizer, Make-up etc. and that's really not that great for a dog to eat. But I guess if you love dogs, you might enjoy getting licked. View attachment 45746

Poor Princess was kept waking up at night because it's picture day at school and it would be soooo terrible if her children missed it, she's so thrilled they are just about well enough to go to school. I love how she's more concered about missing picture day than their health. Honestly, Anna, your husband takes a million pictures of the kids every single day, not getting one taken by the school photog isn't a huge deal. I'd never send my kids to school if they weren't 100% just so that they could get that picture taken. At my school, we always had a day where people who missed the main picture day could get theirs taken. But in any case - that is so not important!
pretty sure in the UK children shouldn't attend school until after 48 hours if they have been vomiting

pretty sure in the UK children shouldn't attend school until after 48 hours if they have been vomiting
But it's picture day!

You guys. This giveaway. Notice how everyone else is holding their child and looks perfectly content and Anna chose a picture of just herself? Edit: my bad I thought the one holding the pumpkin was holding a baby. Oh well. There is a dog anyway.
B265B938-B075-497D-87EE-9AD64DA0F5A2.png

• Haha
Completely forgot about the candle! Couldn't believe that. I cant light my candles anymore until my 2 year old goes to bed 😂 her full face of make up, perfect hair and fancy blouses always get me. On my days at home with my toddler I have zero make up on, hair up in a bun and my clothes are filthy by lunch. Also where are the kids when she spends time cooking, which she seems to spend an awful lot of time on.
Well she normally cooks it all when they're at school and I think when the babies are down for their naps. In today's vlog definitely with Erika. When I'm not at work im in shorts and a tshirt and no make up. Not that I wear it to work. I get pretty filthy there anyway. I dony have kids but if I do I will be like you and not Anna. No point with little ones around! It's hard work. Who wants to be dolled up?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.