SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I can't recrap that either... there's nothing but stains nobody wanted to see. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Who on earth WOULD want to see that. Yesterday’s vlog is so weird. Anna is like a character from a horror film to me. She’s so robotic and her fake smile makes me shiver, you just know one thing off will set her off. The scene at the dinner table was odd too, the kids look terrified of her, they’ve just been sick and the last thing they want to do is sit at a formal dinner table and eat i food packed with herbs and spices. She is so cold.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why would you not completely clean the carpet after they’ve been sick? My parents used to scrub it clean straight after, no matter what time it was. Imagine the smell🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Why would you not completely clean the carpet after they’ve been sick? My parents used to scrub it clean straight after, no matter what time it was. Imagine the smell🤢
Emphasis on no matter what time it was.
Anna can’t be bothered if it includes some elbow grease in the moment.

My, oh my! I went away on holiday and had a digital detox and came back to Mrs. Grinch the new unstoppable housewife? Say what? Anal cleaning, doing the washing and not over sharing her sweaty stiff face first thing in the morning anymore? Wow!! 👌
I literally couldn't even understand a word of today's vlog , I zoned out because it's sooooo boring. They need to realise their audience are kids who couldn't care less about laundry ,cleaning ,food shops or Anal following a recipe book to cook simple meals. 🤣
Nice product placement with the unstoppables.
I should really catch up on the vlogs but I'd rather listen to Peppa 🐖.
It goes to show how Anal doesn't parent at all, when J's first thought was to call for Emelia to tend to Andrea when he was leaving. Like wtf?? Call his mother not his sister. 😣
As for scaring poor Alessia 😣 they really should learn about sensory overload. It's as clear as day the little lady has sensory issues and needs that little bit more understanding and patience. Breaks my heart.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I'll try to help out, @lemonandlime

Here are some of the stand out moments for me...

Andy is in one of the fancy rooms by himself and Jonny, as he walks out the front door, cries out for Emelia to get him because he's "destroying everything" (no, he's touching something). Anna shouts from the playroom "where is he?". Way to keep an eye on the baby!

Jonny gives us a quick shot of his crotch. Thanks, it's been ages 🤮

Anna feels sick about how much they have and wishes they had nothing. Sure you do, Princess.

Anna can't do the wash or clean the stains b/c she is out of laundry soap and carpet cleaner. Jonny could stop and pick some up at the shops on the way home from school but doing something that basic has become passé and they have no choice but to wait for it to be delivered.

The order arrives and Jonny laments over the use of plastic. Like, how everything is wrapped in plastic. He's nearly 40. Did he just notice this? Way to partake in the climate emergency hysteria that is sending children into depression. Ah, but that's your audience and that creepy Greta really "touched" you. Get rid of the Mercedes G wagon, Ferrari and Range Rover and stop having groceries delivered when you drive by that store every week day and could easily do it yourself with reusable bags. Total hypocrite, like most celebrity climate alarmists.

When the grocery order is finally delivered, Anna gets bitchy at Jonny for filming it because she thinks he's taking credit for doing all the work and she wants the credit for ticking the items on the Ocado website. Insignificant things like this matter when it's all you do.

Eddy has to memorise two sentences for school. Anna is beside herself.

Anna smells the laundry detergent like she's never smelled laundry detergent before. She clumsily shows us how she does laundry. Congratulations, Anna, you filled the reservoirs and pushed the buttons! Need a manicure now?

Jon gives another crotch shot walking to the car to collect Alessia from school.

Eddy and Anna torment Alessia several times to tears with a crow and spider from the Halloween decorations. Eddy won't stop when told and Jonny secretly loves it as he keeps filming it rather than stopping him.

Just another day in the life...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Eddy and Anna torment Alessia several times to tears with a crow and spider from the Halloween decorations. Eddy won't stop
I saw just the clip of this moment.
Anna literally shouted at Alessia frightening her with a weird black owl (I think ?).
She screamed like a witch she is.
Poor Alessia, she started crying.

Then Eduardo, if it wasn’t enough.
I’m starting to think that he is a little bit mean, the way he kept scaring her with a small spider, a big one and even when he put a glittery red headband holding her cheeks.

Jonathan called her to cuddle, she refused.

I would have had a word with eduardo if he was my son.
Alessia was upset.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Anna giving advice to Rebecca Meldrum 😂😂😂
When the two most popular threads (for the wrong reasons) cross over 😂😂

2E8571B5-D123-4421-805F-C776E5D8EE36.jpeg

Oh poor Anna, that one time she had a child on her own because Jonathan needed a piss really has effected her hasn’t it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If you're not great with sick, don't watch today's vlog. Anna shows the girls' bedroom, where Emilia had dragged her bedding on the floor. Her mixing bowl is shown as well as a large stain where she's been sick. Skipping this vlog. Thanks Anna!
Not the content anyone wants to see. And taking the name content creators to a new level.

Where did J take Alessia? That caption might well have said "Anna told me to get her out of the house, so oma only has to look after Andrea." Or "We've realised we have a 3rd child who we probably should do things with. At least so people think we care about her.

Maybe the ex housekeeper took all the cleaning supplies with her 🤣

• Haha
stop having groceries delivered when you drive by that store every week day and could easily do it yourself with reusable bags
His hypocrisy is much worse than I realised. The Ocado delivery comes from a warehouse in Andover which is an hour and a half away. What's wrong with using a local supermarket? Way to pretend care about the environment, Jonny.

Reactions: 10
His hypocrisy is much worse than I realised. The Ocado delivery comes from a warehouse in Andover which is an hour and a half away. What's wrong with using a local supermarket? Way to pretend care about the environment, Jonny.
If they actually went out to work and worked long days then I'd understand them using Ocado and getting deliveries. But neither of them has what would be considered a 'normal job'. They are both stay at home parents, they have the time. They can definitely find the time. They have the time to go to the supermarket while the kids are at school. They have six E' free hours and 3 Alessia free hours a few days a week. They could so easily go in on the way home from dropping the kids, on the way to pick them up or on the way home from picking them up. They probably couldn't cope having them in all in a shop together. It was hypocritical of him to say he wants to help the environment when he was driving around on his John deere tractor thing and owning a range rover, g-wagon and ferrari. What a twit.

Reactions: 11
Anna giving advice to Rebecca Meldrum 😂😂😂
When the two most popular threads (for the wrong reasons) cross over 😂😂

View attachment 46177

Oh poor Anna, that one time she had a child on her own because Jonathan needed a piss really has effected her hasn’t it
God is it even possible to be as deluded as this bleeping sloth?! There's no way I'm a Meldrum fan at all, but she at least can 'solo parent' (as she has told us many times) and leave the house without someone holding her hand. Anna literally cannot take care of her own children or leave the house without supervision. How she can compare herself to other mothers that do regular mum duties is beyond me. bleeping hilarious if it wasn't so damn irritating. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Thought it rang a bell; that story about Adele stopping the baby cry has been copied from other Youtubers. It's been around for years and a few got lots of views from it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry now but I've to say that:

Emilia and Eduardo's uniform it's absolutely horrid

• Haha
I saw just the clip of this moment.
Anna literally shouted at Alessia frightening her with a weird black owl (I think ?).
She screamed like a witch she is.
Poor Alessia, she started crying.

Then Eduardo, if it wasn’t enough.
I’m starting to think that he is a little bit mean, the way he kept scaring her with a small spider, a big one and even when he put a glittery red headband holding her cheeks.

Jonathan called her to cuddle, she refused.

I would have had a word with eduardo if he was my son.
Alessia was upset.
That unsettled me too. Jonathan was just warning E2 to not scare Alessia, and then Anna, Alessia's own mother, pounced at her screaming in a witch-like voice. Alessia was startled and upset and Anna started to laugh, no empathy. Kind of awkward and uncomfortable for Jonathan, as he couldn't tell off his wife for doing exactly what he'd warned his child not to do, the second before. The whole episode was weird.

• Sad
  • Angry
She started with the blog before the channel iirc and a bloglovin page.
hasn't updated it for a while by the looks of it.

That unsettled me too. Jonathan was just warning E2 to not scare Alessia, and then Anna, Alessia's own mother, pounced at her screaming in a witch-like voice. Alessia was startled and didn't like it and Anna started to laugh, no empathy. Kind of awkward and uncomfortable for Jonathan, as he couldn't tell off his wife for doing exactly what he'd warned a child not to do. The whole episode was weird.
Yeah, their vlogs are just so weird and boring.

Getting all bitchy with her husband because he dared show the food that Ocado delivered. She is the strangest person I have ever seen. "The one time I'm not there you take credit for it".

What in the actual duck? Credit for what? The guy unloaded the groceries and was mentioning the plastic, he didn't even do a haul and she goes all crazy eyed.

Also, thanks Annal, I wanted to see vomit stains, appreciate it.

Please do a video trying out all the Unstoppable FLAVOURS, I've always wondered what they taste like. Jesus!!! :(

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
And, if she truly was incapable of managing, let Erika do the cleaning while she watches the children since she's already had the illness. Her desire to have total control over everything probably meant she couldn't let Erika do it because she wouldn't have done it to Anna's imaginary standards. Add to that Anna likely didn't want to or wasn't capable of taking care of all the children, so she sacrificed her sister's health. :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.