SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how you said he sounds 'posh Dublin'. He likes to give the sob story of his horrible childhood, and how they were poor, blah blah. And then at the same time he talks about the holidays he used to have as a child, the toys he had, holidays to New York and France,the fact he did all kinds of after school activities, and then later on the bike trip around Europe, how he was 'in a boy band' at 18/19 and still living at home... The 'special school for kids like him' does not sound like something poor parents would be able to do, either.

One of his band members on Twitter said it felt like Jonathan was taking elements of their childhood and working them into his story, for attention. Sounds like Jonathan has always tried to reinvent his life, adding bits and pieces as he goes along to make his story more interesting. Maybe that's why he does not worry too much about being truthful in his vlogs and interviews, but unfortunately he forgets that people can go back and see what happened or what was said.....

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I feel sorry for anyone that watches these inane bikey thickos. They are AWFUL. Not entertaining, nothing to say. Not a brain cell between them. Look how much money they have made because idiots watch them. Why why why? Rant over...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anna was specifically tagged by another Instagrammer, who was specifically tagged by another, and Anna lazily says "I tag all of you". Either she's just that lazy or just had no friends on the 'gram to tag.
Also that white towel she has layed down on the vanity is surprisingly orangish, does makeup not go... on your face?? How does that much end up in front of you? Or do I just not cake it on enough for it to start falling off my face?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Who puts make-up on at 6.30 am on a freaking Sunday when they will probably not even leave the house?!
46CAA230-4475-4B17-B4E0-372628CAC44D.png

Apparently I've watched to many beauty channels because I can name all the products she's got there. Noticeably missing: Mac Honeylove, that's supposedly her lipstick if the links in the vlogs are to believed. As there is in fact no lipstick of any kind on this pic, just two Mac lipliners... I've got to wonder - does she keep her lipstick in her purse or elsewhere (oh my god, I hope it doesn't mess with her need to be Organized and keep everything in the same place).... or has she moved on from lipstick and is now wearing Concealer on her lips everyday?! Would that explain why they look so bad?!

Anna was specifically tagged by another Instagrammer, who was specifically tagged by another, and Anna lazily says "I tag all of you". Either she's just that lazy or just had no friends on the 'gram to tag.
Also that white towel she has layed down on the vanity is surprisingly orangish, does makeup not go... on your face?? How does that much end up in front of you? Or do I just not cake it on enough for it to start falling off my face?
I assume the orange is there because that's where the beauty blender / a Make-up brush or something goes. She might also wipe off excess product there.

Reactions: 7
She mentions her German roots very little in comparison to how Itaaaalian she is. Guess Slothy thinks mentioning her Italian family makes her sound more exotic.

Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for anyone that watches these inane bikey thickos. They are AWFUL. Not entertaining, nothing to say. Not a brain cell between them. Look how much money they have made because idiots watch them. Why why why? Rant over...
As much as they say it’s the Jonathan and Anna show, it’s the kids that 90% of their viewers watch for, in my opinion. If it was just them and the dogs they wouldn’t have a tenth of their popularity, I believe.

Reactions: 12
As much as they say it’s the Jonathan and Anna show, it’s the kids that 90% of their viewers watch for, in my opinion. If it was just them and the dogs they wouldn’t have a tenth of their popularity, I believe.
Absolutely, they weren’t not a successful channel until the filming of Emilia’s birth.
That’s when the views and fame started.

Absolutely, they weren’t not a successful channel until the filming of Emilia’s birth.
That’s when the views and fame started.
Definitely agree with this and why I stopped watching them! No way would I support a channel where their income and main selling point is their kids

Whenever the vlog is mostly Jonathan doing stupid stuff it's boring as hell. Nobody would watch it.

Reactions: 9
I’d 100% guarantee there are more babies to come in the future, no matter what Anna says.

When either people lose interest in the channel, or the kids don’t want to film anymore a new baby will boost the channel. They must have a huge-ass mortgage to pay and to keep Anna in the style she’s become accustomed to will take a massive monthly income.

• Wow
I’d 100% guarantee there are more babies to come in the future, no matter what Anna says.

When either people lose interest in the channel, or the kids don’t want to film anymore a new baby will boost the channel. They must have a huge-ass mortgage to pay and to keep Anna in the style she’s become accustomed to will take a massive monthly income.
I wonder about that. She's prepping for plastic surgery. It's her reward for pushing out those pelvic destroying, boob deflating money makers. Her surgeries will include...
breast implants
liposuction of chin & thighs
bum lift
tummy tuck
AND perhaps MOST IMPORTANTLY... 🐱vaginoplasty 🔦
The Kardashian element of the channel will bring in an entirely new sort of viewer.

bikey is a highly derogatory term.
It really isn't.

• Haha
I wonder about that. She's prepping for plastic surgery. It's her reward for pushing out those pelvic destroying, boob deflating money makers. Her surgeries will include...
breast implants
liposuction of chin & thighs
bum lift
tummy tuck
AND perhaps MOST IMPORTANTLY... 🐱vaginoplasty 🔦
The Kardashian element of the channel will bring in an entirely new sort of viewer.

It really isn't.
You are the only person I have ever heard with that opinion.

Reactions: 3
You are the only person I have ever heard with that opinion.
Maybe I'm the only person you've heard who still has a sense of humor, believes in freedom of speech and isn't concerned with political correctness?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Maybe I'm the only person you've heard who still has a sense of humor, believes in freedom of speech and isn't concerned with political correctness?
Yeah...sometimes it’s really hard for people to retain that sense of humour when they have had to hear slurs and/or racist terms for most of their life. Let’s get back to offending people and making them feel like tit...’cause duck being all PC!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I assume the orange is there because that's where the beauty blender / a Make-up brush or something goes. She might also wipe off excess product there.
Or maybe it's where she wipes her dirty fingers, as she does most of her make up is done with her hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m still baffled by her fake Irish accent! I’ve just watched a vlog from 6 years ago and she is so American, not a hint of Irish!

Reactions: 4
I am from a decent area of Cork and i drop my th due to issues with my teeth, I am waitting on surgery to fix it all.

I agree they picked the parts of their childhood that would suit their narrative for maximum sympathy. My mum told me that when they took myself and my sister to London after Christmas 1992. The flights cost the equivalent of basic flights to America today. You cant be poor and afford the holidays he described for a family of 7.

Quite possibly. Can't say I find ethnic slurs humorous

Reactions: 6
9C77DAE1-9D48-4871-945D-1D0AE996B701.jpeg

He just doesn’t get it does he 🙈 If your child doesn’t want to be filmed then leave them alone! Don’t hide cameras and trick them!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.