SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too , so annoying

I am from the north if England and I don’t know anyone who misses out the letter T if anything the T is more pronounced
Jonny Rotten Tooth can't pronounce "th". .... "today is September turd, friendliest friends, what do you tink we should do!"
Is it because of his rabbit teeth, poor education, or can the Irish just not make the proper sound?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone on the latest vlog has commented on a comment i made responding to another comment and would appear they read here. Apparently I'm a troll, who needs to get a life, stop being so negative towards them and stop wearing a 'care about the kids' costume. Also was told that J has ADHD, which I didn't know so that must explain his hyperactive behaviour.

Jonny Rotten Tooth can't pronounce "th". .... "today is September turd, friendliest friends, what do you tink we should do!"
Is it because of his rabbit teeth, poor education, or can the Irish just not make the proper sound?
Love the Irish accent. Probably more to do with his education because I've heard some lovely Irish voices.

J’s insta wisdom today to Emilia

‘If you say you’re the kind of person who doesn’t do a thing. Then you’re the one saying the thing. You can change your mind and you can become that person who does the thing. You can be a person who changes their mind.’

LOL WTF IS HE ON ABOUT

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
That is exactly the case 👍🏻
She was born in the US and moved to Ireland at the age of 7.She also lived one year in Italy when she was 5.
Her mother is German and her father Italian, iirc.
Thanks 😊.

However I am now bemused as to why she sounds so Irish as oppose to American!

‘If you say you’re the kind of person who doesn’t do a thing. Then you’re the one saying the thing. You can change your mind and you can become that person who does the thing. You can be a person who changes their mind.’

LOL WTF IS HE ON ABOUT
IK That made ZERO sense.

LOL WTF IS HE ON ABOUT
He really thinks he is some sort of master Yoda doesn’t he?

Thanks 😊.

However I am now bemused as to why she sounds so Irish as oppose to American!
She lived the majority of her life in Ireland as opposed to 7 seven years in the US.
Moreover, hearing the Irish accent during the years made her speaking with it, I suppose.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry if I offend anyone who is German, but that's why Anna is so anal & feels the need to be in control...the German part of her. I'm not German, but have in the family. They're very regimented, strict & everything has to be a certain way or all hell breaks loose.
Oh I'm German and I'm completely fine with that - it's 100% true. That's the real Anna, all her trying to be Italian is just her trying to be interesting I think.

IK That made ZERO sense.
To be it just sounds like someone who once consented to a sexual encounter and changed his mind about it later and called it assault. Because you can be the person who can changes his mind, even years after the fact :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love the Irish accent. Probably more to do with his education because I've heard some lovely Irish voices.
Absolutely,I love Irish accent too, heard it from Donal Skehan and Gemma Stafford.

I love Scottish accent as well, my English teacher in secondary school was Scottish and used to speak with his accent for fun, we were laughing hard lol.

Reactions: 6

LOL WTF IS HE ON ABOUT
It's embarrassing to think English is his first language, I know many people who started learning English in their late teens (now in mid-late 20s) who can string together a sentence/paragraph about a million times better!
What is he even saying can someone translate from Jonathan into cohesive?

Reactions: 7
His speech is rough, and not flattering to the normal lovely Southern
Irish accent. He does not have a Cork accent. It sounds like rough Dublin to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
His speech is rough, and not flattering to the normal lovely Southern
Irish accent. He does not have a Cork accent. It sounds like rough Dublin to me.
I remember, in her old tweets, Anna saying that his parents live in Dublin.

Reactions: 5
Oh I'm German and I'm completely fine with that - it's 100% true. That's the real Anna, all her trying to be Italian is just her trying to be interesting I think.

To be it just sounds like someone who once consented to a sexual encounter and changed his mind about it later and called it assault. Because you can be the person who can changes his mind, even years after the fact :ROFLMAO:

His "assault" sent red flags up everywhere. He slept with the guy to get ahead in his boyband. Then felt ashamed about it afterward. If he really felt ashamed it is because sleeping with someone to get ahead career-wise is a sleazy thing to do...you are a man-bleep. THAT IS NOT ASSAULT. YOU WERE NOT ASSAULTED!!! His story is a slap in the face to the me-too movement. He needs called out.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anna, pwetty pwease change your mind and let's leave the house more. Pwetty pwease change your mind and stay up past 7pm. Pwetty pwease change your mind about having more money makers... I mean babies. And if you can't change your mind about the babbas pwetty pwease get a boob job so you can shake those money makers for the vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Personally I don't see the appeal in writing Fanfiction about two Harry Potter characters getting it on or something... but if it involves real people... especially the SJs... NOOOOOOO. JUST NO.
Well, Jonathan, this is what some of your friendliest friends are up to... and we all know that however despicable that is, it will be the most harmless thing the friendliest friends do!

Reactions: 5
It's embarrassing to think English is his first language, I know many people who started learning English in their late teens (now in mid-late 20s) who can string together a sentence/paragraph about a million times better!
What is he even saying can someone translate from Jonathan into cohesive?
What I'm hearing Jonny say is this: (while using a pouty Emelia for the friendliest friends?)

"Yah tink you have high standards of what you should and shouldn't do but you don't have to have to have dem standards, y'know? Like, just because you were tot to not do bad tings like get into a car wit a man in a Ferrari holding a case of wine doesn't mean ya shouldn't because it might be a lot of fun in dah end y'know like what I mean? Like, what if it means dat man in the car or maybe if you see dat man in a chat room, like he makes your life better for ya for changing your mind? So forget what dey tot ya and listen to me, like you know what I mean friends?"

• Haha
  • Sick
Those posts of the girls wearing scanty bikinis make me so uncomfortable.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.