SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who puts make-up on at 6.30 am on a freaking Sunday when they will probably not even leave the house?!
View attachment 44904
Apparently I've watched to many beauty channels because I can name all the products she's got there. Noticeably missing: Mac Honeylove, that's supposedly her lipstick if the links in the vlogs are to believed. As there is in fact no lipstick of any kind on this pic, just two Mac lipliners... I've got to wonder - does she keep her lipstick in her purse or elsewhere (oh my god, I hope it doesn't mess with her need to be Organized and keep everything in the same place).... or has she moved on from lipstick and is now wearing Concealer on her lips everyday?! Would that explain why they look so bad?!
And what a beautifully framed shot of the broken toilet seat. Still begging for that spon.
It's no wonder really that Alessia put Anna's concealer on her lips.

View attachment 44961
He just doesn’t get it does he 🙈 If your child doesn’t want to be filmed then leave them alone! Don’t hide cameras and trick them!
Absolute scum. Exploiting so many rights. That poor little girl.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Yeah...sometimes it’s really hard for people to retain that sense of humour when they have had to hear slurs and/or racist terms for most of their life. Let’s get back to offending people and making them feel like tit...’cause duck being all PC!
If I could like more than once.

Quite possibly. Can't say I find ethnic slurs humorous
I have to agree with you.
I don’t find ethnic slurs humorous at all.

Moreover, being in a ethnicity/religion that is always attacked because of sickos’, I would be offended if a slang word describing us is used to insult someone.
Especially regarding my scarf.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Going back to Eduardos tooth being pulled out by Jonathan; my dad used to pull mine out just before they'd fall out on their own. I mean like they literally fell out when he put the tiniest bit of pressure in the right direction on them, never hurt and my sisters and I would ask him if our teeth were ready to be pulled for about a week before he did. He was and still is a qualified dentist, so I guess that's the difference though...
Obviously don't pull your child's tooth out if their crying or in pain, wayyyyyyyy to early
I’m a dentist and even at work if a tooth is hanging by a thread and actually causing more problems being in the mouth than out with parental consent I might accidental pop it out!

Reactions: 2

"I'm your parent and not your friend so sometimes I'm going to do things that upset you. But I do it because I'm your parent and not your friend and then we're not friends sometimes because I have to say no." :sick: :ROFLMAO:
What the actual duck? Does he honestly think 5yr old Eduardo will get any of this?!

Yes, you don't need to be your child's friend, but you you shouldn't be their PIMP either!!!
Putting your children in their underwear and in tiny bikinis on the internet is NOT okay. Filming their private moments for the friendliest friends is NOT okay. Shrugging like a doofus when someone points it out your children appear on pweirdo websites is NOT okay. Not giving a duck about their safety in the car and in the house is NOT okay.
A fit parent would do NONE of these things. Therefore you are neither their friend, nor their parent. You're just a despicable human being who lives off children because you were to lazy to get a real job.

Meanwhile the Princess is sick and in bed. Two dinners a week were too rough on that ED. Watch her burn the next restaurant and blame it for her 'food poisoning'.
Note the bowl she's throwing up in. That's the fancy mixing bowl she made her cake and cookies in the other day..., you know a Princess is too good to throw up in a bucket... or the broken toilet.
252D5EC7-E164-4FF8-A69A-CB344365CD6E.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

"I'm your parent and not your friend so sometimes I'm going to do things that upset you. But I do it because I'm your parent and not your friend and then we're not friends sometimes because I have to say no." :sick: :ROFLMAO:
What the actual duck? Does he honestly think 5yr old Eduardo will get any of this?!

Yes, you don't need to be your child's friend, but you you shouldn't be their PIMP either!!!
Putting your children in their underwear and in tiny bikinis on the internet is NOT okay. Filming their private moments for the friendliest friends is NOT okay. Shrugging like a doofus when someone points it out your children appear on pweirdo websites is NOT okay. Not giving a duck about their safety in the car and in the house is NOT okay.
A fit parent would do NONE of these things. Therefore you are neither their friend, nor their parent. You're just a despicable human being who lives off children because you were to lazy to get a real job.

Meanwhile the Princess is sick and in bed. Two dinners a week were too rough on that ED. Watch her burn the next restaurant and blame it for her 'food poisoning'.
Note the bowl she's throwing up in. That's the fancy mixing bowl she made her cake and cookies in the other day..., you know a Princess is too good to throw up in a bucket... or the broken toilet.
View attachment 44991
She was just bragging the other week about how she had cast iron belly and was never sick ! There’s a lesson in there !

Reactions: 7
What the hell? Who posts a picture of their sick bucket?? and why on earth would you puke in your fancy mixing bowl?? Do they not have actual buckets??

Funny how she always feels sick after going out for dinner....... hmmmmm.... almost like she's trying to find an excuse to throw up........

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I know this might be a bit out there, but I’ve been feeling this for a while.

That maybe Anna and Jonathan have secretly spilt up and just act like there still a couple for the kids sake and of course the vlog. I could be really wrong but since they moved in to that house the seem to live separate lives, she dose her own thing, he dose his. They don’t even take the kids out together its always separate.

I wondered if he lives and sleeps in his office as we never see the upstairs of his office anymore and he said in a vlog that he uses the bathroom in there and his clothes were in there at one point and that’s his domain as well as the garden and hers is the grey mansion

There never alone together with out the kids. You never see them in bed together anymore or even watching tv together like you did in old vlogs you would see them chatting in bed together having dinner together watching tv laughing and joking and this was when they were at there old house. I know it might be due to Anna strange sleeping pattern but surly you would spend time with your husband and we never see that like we did before.

The only time you see them together is if they go to London but most of the time that’s for meetings and also when they go on date night which could be fake for the vlog.

They don’t seem to have a relationship with each other no more, they seem distance from one another and they don’t act like a couple at all. She also seems to find him annoying and always having a go at him and he seems to dislike her like he’s just putting up with it for the sake of the kids . I don’t know it’s strange but there not like how they used to be.

Reactions: 15
She updated her story *whine whine whine* I feel terrible *whine whine whine* yet she's got a full face of makeup and she just called Alessia mean again! Because she came to see her and laid down on her leg? What the duck! How could Alessia possibly HURT her?!
"Alessia! That really hurts! She's mean. That hurts."

307A3298-7133-4F2B-9555-8BCE3C5F2AE9.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
You have to stick to the narrative. Alessia is difficult and naughty.....

And about them having split up.... I suspect he's sleeping in the nursery (his annex is an absolute tip! He's now got his computers downstairs and the annex is filled with 'shed stuff'), because he's not allowed to wake Anna when he finally makes it to bed, and he doesn't want Anna to wake him up at 5. They may not have actually split up, but there's no love there and certainly no partnership.

Reactions: 18
You have to stick to the narrative. Alessia is difficult and naughty.....

And about them having split up.... I suspect he's sleeping in the nursery (his annex is an absolute tip! He's now got his computers downstairs and the annex is filled with 'shed stuff'), because he's not allowed to wake Anna when he finally makes it to bed, and he doesn't want Anna to wake him up at 5. They may not have actually split up, but there's no love there and certainly no partnership.
I don't think they have split up, I don't think they can and ever would, like not even admit it to themselves but I totally believe that they are a brand rather than a married couple.
Too sick to interact with her children but well enough to whine and point out that she doesn't have wrinkles and that it's just her smudged mascara. If I'm sick I would wash my face, just because that would naturally happen after throwing up...

Reactions: 11
I know this might be a bit out there, but I’ve been feeling this for a while.

That maybe Anna and Jonathan have secretly spilt up and just act like there still a couple for the kids sake and of course the vlog. I could be really wrong but since they moved in to that house the seem to live separate lives, she dose her own thing, he dose his. They don’t even take the kids out together its always separate.

I wondered if he lives and sleeps in his office as we never see the upstairs of his office anymore and he said in a vlog that he uses the bathroom in there and his clothes were in there at one point and that’s his domain as well as the garden and hers is the grey mansion

There never alone together with out the kids. You never see them in bed together anymore or even watching tv together like you did in old vlogs you would see them chatting in bed together having dinner together watching tv laughing and joking and this was when they were at there old house. I know it might be due to Anna strange sleeping pattern but surly you would spend time with your husband and we never see that like we did before.

The only time you see them together is if they go to London but most of the time that’s for meetings and also when they go on date night which could be fake for the vlog.

They don’t seem to have a relationship with each other no more, they seem distance from one another and they don’t act like a couple at all. She also seems to find him annoying and always having a go at him and he seems to dislike her like he’s just putting up with it for the sake of the kids . I don’t know it’s strange but there not like how they used to be.
I have thought about this.
I have said he sleeps in the office.
The way their act is showing signs of split up.
But ..

It could be how there are.

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but Anna is a complete and total lunatic!!! Like she seriously needs mental health treatment ASAP!!! she talks about running to the toliet to vomit several times while she's still wearing lipstick!!!!! First of all bleeping EWWWWW 🤢🤢🤢

Also who in their right mind doesn't immediately clean off their mouth after puking!!??? She's mentally insane. I'm not joking.
So either she's reapplying her lipstick after puking or she never cleans her mouth afterwards. Get some help Anna bc you clearly are not doing well.

Also you could go back and find video evidence of every single time Jonathan has been sick in 8 yrs she's publicly trashed him for being a baby and how dare he be sick bc when she's sick she just keeps going and pushes through. Lies! Everytime he's sick he's up filming editing and taking care of kids. If she so much as gets a cold she takes to bed all day while he does everything! Her lying is unbelievable.

Stop being a little witch princess and get out of bed! If you feel well enough to run your gross vomit filled trap on IG you're well enough to get off your ass and take care of your kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aw, poor Princess Anna gets to stay in bed all day when she's ill and complain, meanwhile real, hard-working mothers have to get on with it and tend to their children and go to their jobs.

I'm sorry but Anna is a complete and total lunatic!!! Like she seriously needs mental health treatment ASAP!!! she talks about running to the toliet to vomit several times while she's still wearing lipstick!!!!! First of all bleeping EWWWWW 🤢🤢🤢

Also who in their right mind doesn't immediately clean off their mouth after puking!!??? She's mentally insane. I'm not joking.
So either she's reapplying her lipstick after puking or she never cleans her mouth afterwards. Get some help Anna bc you clearly are not doing well.

Also you could go back and find video evidence of every single time Jonathan has been sick in 8 yrs she's publicly trashed him for being a baby and how dare he be sick bc when she's sick she just keeps going and pushes through. Lies! Everytime he's sick he's up filming editing and taking care of kids. If she so much as gets a cold she takes to bed all day while he does everything! Her lying is unbelievable.

Stop being a little witch princess and get out of bed! If you feel well enough to run your gross vomit filled trap on IG you're well enough to get off your ass and take care of your kids.
I don't have kids but I always hear that when you're a mother, you can't just take off sick and not take care of your children anymore. But.. Stay-at-home Anna was never much of a mother to begin with, can't expect her to start now.

• Heart
Who puts makeup on when they’re sick? In fact takes me all my time to put it on when I’m well 😂

• Haha
I don't even get why she put make up on in the first place, and certainly not as early as she did, but why on earth would you not wash your face if you're being ill? She's got some serious issues! And to post on IG inbetween puking... what the hell woman!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry haven't updated on the Digital Culture select committee. They sent me an email saying they aren't doing anything about it but will keep it on file if they do have an investigation into child exploitation online. (This was a few threads back I think, but I thought I should update fwiw)

One question: in the W doco with Stacey Dooley, Anna said she made her channel to make friends after they moved away? I thought she started when she was in her home town. The only "friends" I've ever seen them with was when Judy came to visit before the twins were born when I was introduced to them. Did Anna really not have any friends from school or her local area? Or did she have friends before she moved in with J? I was almost positive she started blogging while still in Ireland? Did she just never have friends?

Reactions: 6
FFDD23A5-DE5C-4740-BEA7-79B59A9DE361.png

The kids are crying in the background and she writes that. OMFG. Get your lazy ass out of bed and help instead of posting this! You're not dying, you're well enough to do stories, now get the duck up and look after your children!

# SOS ? 😑
Yes, when mothers are sick, we take some paracetamol and try to do everything we do like it’s normal because life goes on with kids.
No time for being ill (except big illness of course).

It’s like they are different people from the old house to this one.
No deep interaction, nothing.
Everyone is living his life and God she is sooo cold.
Even if she wants to be funny and fun it turns out to look like forced.
And he is scared of her.
I noticed multiple times on his face when he does something wrong.
Oh I wish I can find the pancake moment video that I have been talking about since sacconejolys #2.(lol)
You would see his face.

I bet she is ill because of nando’s, but not sure as I’m lost with the timeline.

OMG I’m far from being as ”put together” as her when I’m ill 😂😂😂
Mascara, lipstick and all that jazz.
And even if I am ill while I had make up on, the first thing I would do is to wipe it to be comfortable.
But the show must go on so.....

E0303AEE-BD6E-4236-8495-CE9338224237.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.