SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jonny Rotten Tooth can't pronounce "th". .... "today is September turd, friendliest friends, what do you tink we should do!"
Is it because of his rabbit teeth, poor education, or can the Irish just not make the proper sound?
He does the T thing on purpose sometimes he forgets and pronounces it properly as th it’s been years since I watched/listened to him because I find him so fake and annoying but I remember noticing this a few times Anna was very
Irish sounding in the early days just like Erica but she puts on the American accent probably picks it up from watching American youtubers there are a few that follow her I notice with my younger grandbairns who sound American from watching so much American YouTube my friend is a teacher and they have picked up on this in school !!

Reactions: 9
Here's your Saturday night reminder that their minions are batshit crazy.

I want to die for having read the first two sentences. :sick:

Omg I can never unread that! 🙈😱🤮🤣
I think we've found the author for the next 50 shades series, set in the grey prison obvs lol 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I have a family member who spent about 8 years from late childhood in the UK with a North American accent and then suddenly switched to an English one when she acquired her first boyfriend. It was surreal and sounded ultra fake.

Reactions: 5
As he can't pronounce 'th' I am going to reinvent his name so he can write it. Hope you 're watching Jonny!
Jonatonscumjoly.... Or theshiningscumjolly... Whoops sorry tashiningscumjolly... .by the way scumjolies please stop threatening your children with a prison made from a dismantled cot... And saying it could be a naughty room... what else have the children been threatened with as Well as cold showers that we don't know about.😨

Reactions: 4
Here's your Saturday night reminder that their minions are batshit crazy.

I want to die for having read the first two sentences. :sick:

If Princess and Jonny are having sex to make a baby why do they agree that he'll ejaculate on her tits or belly?
It seems this was written by someone who doesn't know how babies are made. Maybe a child or someone role playing as a child?
Very creepy in any case.

• Sick
  • Wow
I have a family member who spent about 8 years from late childhood in the UK with a North American accent and then suddenly switched to an English one when she acquired her first boyfriend. It was surreal and sounded ultra fake.
In school, we get to choose whether we want to learn/use British or American English. I chose American because I grew up watching American tv and for me it had to be that way. After high school I moved to London for my BA and my MA. People there always told me that I sounded very American.
I've not lived in the UK for five years now, last year I flew to NYC and when I spoke to the border agent at the airport she was super confused that I had a German passport because she thought I was British. 😬 🤭 I must have picked that accent up without ever realizing it - but in Anna's case..... I'd say it's mostly fake, even though I obviously can't claim that you can't accidentally pick up an accent you never had before.

If Princess and Jonny are having sex to make a baby why do they agree that he'll ejaculate on her tits or belly?
It seems this was written by someone who doesn't know how babies are made. Maybe a child or someone role playing as a child?
Very creepy in any case.
Wow, you were brave enough to read the whole thing?

Reactions: 6
Off topic...ish
Watched her latest instastories Re:LOLDolls...the way Princess says “glitter” INFURIATES me!
She says “gli-er”
It’s the same with “pretty” and “water”
She’s says “pri-e” And “wha-er”
There’s “T”s in the words

I don’t let my 4 year old talk like that!!
Par'ay (party) is my favourite😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
but in Anna's case..... I'd say it's mostly fake, even though I obviously can't claim that you can't accidentally pick up an accent you never had before.
I watched an old vlog of them the other day and it is absolutely not the same accent.

Britain has a lot of accents/dialects. I don't want to derail the thread with this discussion, but a LOT of accents in the north do miss the T out of their words (yorkshire, mancunian, etc). The OP's 4-year-old shouldn't be speaking like that if she/he doesn't as children naturally develop their parent's dialect, or whoever they're with the most.

How sad, it was an #ad, as well.
So if children develop the dialect of who they are with the most this proves the Sacconejoly kids are hardly ever with their parents!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow, that fan fic is very naive amongst other things. The person that wrote that must be really young. All kinds of messed up. Made me laugh about Anna wanting a blowjob though 🤣.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Where is anna actually from? I genuinely thought she was Irish with a hint of America in her accent?
she's Irish Italian mix, her father was Italian, but she also has German from her mother's side

Reactions: 3
Wow, that fan fic is very naive amongst other things. The person that wrote that must be really young. All kinds of messed up. Made me laugh about Anna wanting a blowjob though 🤣.
IKR. All kinds of messed up! What is that? Who writes a list of things they want to do during sex? I mean I know Anna has to be super organised but I don't even think she would be like this. It's so weird. And to set a date to have sex when you're married? I'm guessing whoever wrote this is very young and doesn't believe in sex before marriage.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
HA! Yes. I had no idea this weird fan fiction about them existed. That's a level of crazy I cannot resist! :giggle:
Same!! They didn't even have the decency finish the damn thing so I guess we'll never know what happened...🤣

IKR. All kinds of messed up! What is that? Who writes a list of things they want to do during sex? I mean I know Anna has to be super organised but I don't even think she would be like this. It's so weird. And to set a date to have sex when you're married? I'm guessing whoever wrote this is very young and doesn't believe in sex before marriage.
If Anna did put it in her organiser, would it be for one half an hour block or two?

• Haha
Same!! They didn't even have the decency finish the damn thing so I guess we'll never know what happened...🤣

If Anna did put it in her organiser, would it be for one half an hour block or two?
I know! Like what's going to happen a week on Wednesday?! It so would be like Anna to schedule sex.

The writer has no clue. Worries me that they might be pre-teen.
The amount of people writing fan fic about being part of their family too is weird!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Haven't commented much lately but just have to say something about the accent thing, I'm Irish well educated and I drop the 'th' 🤷‍♀️ I pronounce three as tree bath as bat etc🙈, I do try and correct myself but it's just how I and those around me speak. I definitely wouldn't call J accent rough Dublin it's more south Dublin which would be considered posh side, Google rough Dublin or inner city Dublin accent you would hear the drastic difference 😂 as much as I dislike J & A for what they do etc I don't really get the comments on grammar and how they speak, my little girl from watching peppa has somehow developed posh english accent and pronounces words much better than me and that's just from watching few minutes of peppa 😂🙈Anyway just wanted to put my tuppence worth in and I'm not dissing anyone's comments just coming from an Irish point of view. Anyway back to lurking I go😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.