SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, like he does every day? She does not mind it then....
Yeah, acting as if she contributes a great deal 24/7. I bet today is just like any other day at the house, the only exception being that she doesn't pretend to spend time with the children for the camera

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don't worry, she'll forget about it as soon as she's feeling better. She'll go back to being nasty to him and of course, to bullying him if he dares to get sick himself.

(although, I'm not convinced she's actually ill......)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s still sporting lipstick because she’s not actually been sick, the mascara is not because of crying it’s because the lazy cow has been asleep. She just can’t cope with doing her fair share

Reactions: 10
Sorry haven't updated on the Digital Culture select committee. They sent me an email saying they aren't doing anything about it but will keep it on file if they do have an investigation into child exploitation online. (This was a few threads back I think, but I thought I should update fwiw)

One question: in the W doco with Stacey Dooley, Anna said she made her channel to make friends after they moved away? I thought she started when she was in her home town. The only "friends" I've ever seen them with was when Judy came to visit before the twins were born when I was introduced to them. Did Anna really not have any friends from school or her local area? Or did she have friends before she moved in with J? I was almost positive she started blogging while still in Ireland? Did she just never have friends?
If she had friends then she never mentioned them I watched from when she was pregnant with Eduardo and can’t ever remember her mentioning any friends from school I haven’t watched since the miscarriage but up to that point not once can I recall her speaking about friends , I think this is why she was so attached to Jonothan I think apart from her mum and sisters that’s her circle which is also a sign of a personality disorder, she seems completely wrapped up with herself and her routines it’s a little sad really like she is pretending to have feelings but not really feeling if that makes sense

Reactions: 6
Hi guys :) I've just registered and glad to be here.
Can't stand this family anymore...she's completely obsessive and Jotato a narcisistic

Reactions: 12
So unwell she can’t move from her bed to be with the kids......

What are the chances of her missing a workout tomorrow though 😬

If she had friends then she never mentioned them
She’s always said she finds it hard to make friends....and she has Jonathan,
I remember doing a double take when she assumed that was a good explanation as to why she doesn’t need friends 🤷‍♀️

If she had friends then she never mentioned them I watched from when she was pregnant with Eduardo and can’t ever remember her mentioning any friends from school I haven’t watched since the miscarriage but up to that point not once can I recall her speaking about friends , I think this is why she was so attached to Jonothan I think apart from her mum and sisters that’s her circle which is also a sign of a personality disorder, she seems completely wrapped up with herself and her routines it’s a little sad really like she is pretending to have feelings but not really feeling if that makes sense
I saw her just twice with a woman called Sabrina who apparently now moved to Dubaï.

Sabrina came to visit Anna this year and while Jonathan, Sabrina’s husband, Sabrina’s children and Eduardo went to see the Lion King in London this summer, she stayed at Sabrina’s house with her.

And I saw her with Zoe Sugg but I think it’s because of their management at that time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I saw her just 2 times with a woman called Sabrina who apparently now moved to Dubaï.

Sabrina came to visit Anna this year and while Jonathan, Sabrina’s husband and Eduardo went to see the Lion King in London this summer, she stayed at Sabrina’s house.
Yes, that's the only kind of "friend" she has...

Reactions: 3
I saw her just twice with a woman called Sabrina who apparently now moved to Dubaï.

Sabrina came to visit Anna this year and while Jonathan, Sabrina’s husband, Sabrina’s children and Eduardo went to see the Lion King in London this summer, she stayed at Sabrina’s house with her.
Was she a childhood friend ?

So unwell she can’t move from her bed to be with the kids......

What are the chances of her missing a workout tomorrow though 😬
Tummy bugs are yuk but as a single mam I had no choice but to look after my kids and they usually got it first so I would be literally running on empty after being up cleaning up sick n poo from the bairns I wish I had had time to lay in bed but real life isn’t so sweet ! I think she is milking it why well that’s anyone’s guess !

Does anyone know if Erika (Anna's sister) has her own thread? I've lot to say about her :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I don’t know but I don’t think so.
I don't think neither. It's just a fancy/posh family, perfect friendship for Anna

Reactions: 4
Cannot stand Jonathan, but she will go out of her away to mock him if he dares to get sick. It wasn't that long ago the smug cow did an IG story about how mums aren't allowed to get sick and the show must go on, but dads can get a sniffle and it's the end of the world. You've got 4 kids and you're lying in bed all day!!! No issue with that at all if you're genuinely ill, but for some parents that is simply not an option.

Don't worry, she'll forget about it as soon as she's feeling better. She'll go back to being nasty to him and of course, to bullying him if he dares to get sick himself.

(although, I'm not convinced she's actually ill......)
Well now that she's read here we can fully expect if he gets sick in the next week she'll be putting on the fake nice wife bullshit. She'll be tending to him and playing it up for the camera. You can't fool us that easily Anna. We've seen you treat him like tit for years when he's sick.

I know this might be a bit out there, but I’ve been feeling this for a while.

That maybe Anna and Jonathan have secretly spilt up and just act like there still a couple for the kids sake and of course the vlog. I could be really wrong but since they moved in to that house the seem to live separate lives, she dose her own thing, he dose his. They don’t even take the kids out together its always separate.

I wondered if he lives and sleeps in his office as we never see the upstairs of his office anymore and he said in a vlog that he uses the bathroom in there and his clothes were in there at one point and that’s his domain as well as the garden and hers is the grey mansion

There never alone together with out the kids. You never see them in bed together anymore or even watching tv together like you did in old vlogs you would see them chatting in bed together having dinner together watching tv laughing and joking and this was when they were at there old house. I know it might be due to Anna strange sleeping pattern but surly you would spend time with your husband and we never see that like we did before.

The only time you see them together is if they go to London but most of the time that’s for meetings and also when they go on date night which could be fake for the vlog.

They don’t seem to have a relationship with each other no more, they seem distance from one another and they don’t act like a couple at all. She also seems to find him annoying and always having a go at him and he seems to dislike her like he’s just putting up with it for the sake of the kids . I don’t know it’s strange but there not like how they used to be.
Anna and Jono haven’t split up. They have a live in nanny who either sleeps in the nursery OR they’ve made the annex available to her, hence j never going up there and moving his computers down stairs. They wouldn’t split up, they are both co-dependent and have no clue how to live without each other.

Reactions: 9
There was a link provided here via google drive but because of copyright, it doesn’t work anymore.

I don’t think there is a way now to see the documentary.
(I took a quick look on internet and there is nothing).
I have it on my personal hidden YouTube but I won't share link with new members here, sorry I can upload to another site if you suggest one

Reactions: 1
Lol, no she doesn’t have her own thread.
I'll use that one so!
Does anyone noticed that changed completely the tone of her voice? Sounds like she has inspires an helium balloon. Also she looks so artificial and fake

Reactions: 1
I'll use that one so!
Does anyone noticed that changed completely the tone of her voice? Sounds like she has inspires an helium balloon. Also she looks so artificial and fake
You can create one if you want.😉
There is an orange button in the homepage of the website called “post a thread”.
If you can’t then it’s because you are a new member.
I can create one for you in that case.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.