SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
watching J trying to pull out Eduardo's teeth was horrible to watch. Poor little lad obviously wasn't enjoying that at all. Stupid prat. Also when they were sorting out the girls room anna was her usual bitchy self. I don't know why but when she picked up lessie's pillow and said here you got and threw it on the bed next to her seemed really unfriendly. I do agree with whoever said about bending over weird. She does bend over funny and moves really quite slowly. I wouldn't be proud of that! Maybe its to do with her pelvis which Andrea ruined.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Guys I think something might be seriously wrong with Anna...

She didn't have her porridge for breakfast!
Screenshot_20190928_071209_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Imagine having the time to make your breakfast and present it so nicely before taking photos everyday 😭 I’m lucky if I shove a breakfast bar in my bag to eat on the way to work 😅
EVERY SINGLE DAY.
I don’t know when it will stop.I would go mad.

Alessia is just :love::love::love::love:
Ikr !!!
She climbed on the new bed, smiled, put her thumb in her mouth and faked sleeping, she was so cute with her tiny voice, I melted.

Then I had to brutally remind myself that I have 2 boys,my husband and 5 brothers, back to reality. 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
They aren't reading here are they? 🤣 Look we do things! Oh they're talking about dentists, I can be a dentist. I am a yummy mummy who deserves to have staff, look I'm at The Ivy and being mistaken for JLo so many times!
But yay to no chats with Jono for 2 days! Hopefully that's him done with that now.
What was "the project?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just saw his IG story from yesterday, looks like Alessia got her big girl bed. I suppose Emilia was pouting because they promised her bunk beds with a slide.

Her OCD is quite selective. It's about being tidy and having everything in it's placed. Organiiiiised. Not about hygiene. If it was, she'd pick up dog poo more than once every two days and would not allow the dogs tongue to go anywhere near the baby's face.
And if you notice the bottom of Jof's feet and the kids feet, they're black, so the cleaner isn't doing her job properly and Anna doesn't notice the dirt?!

I’ve tried but I just can’t find any sympathy for Anna. I’ve been a single mother for over 15 years with 4 kids. I was completely on my own with a 6 year old, a 3 year old and newborn twins.

Most of those years I’ve worked full time. At times taking on a 2nd job when I had something big to pay for like driving lessons and my first car.

I’ve been in the position of having to choose between heating the house or buying food. Living on 9p Tesco value noodles for weeks when something like the washing machine needing replaced.

She has zero money worries. A full time dad there to help her with everything. A nanny. At least a couple of hours to herself in the mornings to work out and glam herself up. When my kids were little I barely had time to go to the loo.

She really should think before she speaks and realise the ultra privileged position she’s in before moaning about such things.
She a complete selfish witch that always has something to whinge about, she will never relate or give a duck about anyone else worse off than her. I'm sure your kids love and respect you far more than her kids ever will!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m glad people calling off Jonathan for Eduardo’s tooth.

B659CDD2-0AC4-415D-83AC-1A3BF28D9425.jpeg

606552C9-1B9F-4B8C-B569-209F973B2EAE.jpeg

And someone summed up perfectly everything.

269A6609-053B-4CA7-9D64-93733591DD96.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't think she has an OCD diagnosis by any stretch of the imagination. She's similar to too many who refer to "my ocd", when in effect they are control freaks.

Nando's for a date night? Crikey, get a new date.
makes me laugh how It's called date night yet they're back home by 7 pm😂😂😂. They're bleeping pathetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sure you can damage nerves by pulling out baby teeth if they’re not completely ready? Could be wrong though

• Angry
Reactions: 5
makes me laugh how It's called date night yet they're back home by 7 pm😂😂😂. They're bleeping pathetic!
Yeah that is pathetic! A good date night would be like you get home from the restaurant at like 9/10pm and the kids are in bed so you can have so romantic adult time at home, you know get up to some bedroom lovin!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why does she have such a crap attitude? She makes me feel bad for her husband with the way she carries on. In today's vlog she is so snotty towards him, guy was just suggesting the bed placements for the girls and she comes walking into the room with a tit face "Jonathan stop making plans". Like, STFU!!!

I don't understand why he lets her talk to him that way.
anyone would think she was better than him at arranging and designing the rooms, when she's tit at it! The kids rooms look terrible, just beds and furniture all around the walls and she done all that!
witch is looking so miserable in the vlog, cos she has to tidy the bedroom, cleaner not coming back then?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LOL The first one about letting his teeth fall out on their own is me! It made me so uncomfortable to watch and Eduardo was clearly discomfort. I can't believe he did it twice! And yes that person has summed up everything perfectly. 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
Tell us in a few days if your comment was deleted or not! I want to know if they still try to make any bad comment disappear.

Reactions: 3
anyone would think she was better than him at arranging and designing the rooms, when she's tit at it! The kids rooms look terrible, just beds and furniture all around the walls and she done all that!
witch is looking so miserable in the vlog, cos she has to tidy the bedroom, cleaner not coming back then?!
She does look miserable as duck in today's vlog. Honestly face like smacked arse. Cheer the duck up Anna, you don't have to go work 8-12 hrs a day, you have a stay-at-home husband and lovely, if dull, house. If not please get some therapy.

Tell us in a few days if your comment was deleted or not! I want to know if they still try to make any bad comment disappear.
I shall. I want to know about the other comment to that @Fatima quoted. I can see that getting deleted too.

Reactions: 6
BABY GETS A NEW BIG GIRL BED (BUNKBED) RECRAP
View attachment 44503
I'm terrified by this picture of Anna in the thumbnail - so welcome to the SaconeJoly Horror Show I guess.

1. Remember when Jonathan said he wants to help the environment and all? Turns out, they had a warning about the Land Rover needing Adblue for a month and ignored it. They also chose not to let it get serviced because.... that would've been an hour's wait, and apparently Anna can't be bothered.

2. Anna is cleaning... at a snail's pace. She couldn't go any slower if she tried. Her life is so hard.

3. The new bed is here, it's not yet a bunkbed and they do an ad for it I guess...and try to make it fit. It doesn't really. They have this huge ass house with so many rooms and the girls have to share a room that barely has enough space for both beds. When Alessia is standing behind the slatted frame and it looks like she's caged in, Jonathan says "This could be the new naughty corner." :rolleyes:

4. Anna is cooking the thing we saw her cooking yesterday - the small pan of pasta that she expected to get leftovers from. Why do you make dinner at 3pm, Princess?

5. Anna picked up dog poo. Wonderful. We've seen all of this on instagram already.

6. Jonathan attempt to pull out Eduardo's tooth even though he is terrified and crying. Honestly, get your own brown tooth removed and don't make your child cry you stupid moron!

The vlog was so mind-numbingly boring I don't even know what to say, it's possibly their worst ever.
when he said to her " this could be the new naughty corner" , Alessia gave a look that might have said " well it beats a cold shower! "g
And that was disgusting trying to pull out poor Eddys tooth, showing him stuffing his gross little pudgy fingers in the poor kids mouth, like you said he needs to sort his own manky teeth out!

And the way Eduardo came out with 'I HATE my room.' I felt that..
can't blame him, sleeping with a one year old that wakes up in the night!
And his room doesn't look nice at all, he's got dark brown old man's furniture in it!

I dont see her workout videos because :sleep: :sleep: but i have seen people saying she has terribly posture. Of course its andreas fault -.-

When she was doing the dinner for the kids she had a cooking book open. Dont tell me that for making a simple dinner of pasta and tomatos she needs a recipe?? Ahahah she wouldnt be looking for others things because we know she cant do two things at the same time...
And why is she still looking in the cookbook for the same tit she always makes ?!

Sorry, I’m a few flogs behind... Is Princess really trying to get her children to eat their sandwiches by telling them a witch is coming and will get them if they don’t eat? 🤦🏻‍♀️ That’s really bad. It’s like those idiot people who tell their children the police are coming to get them. It’s just cruel! There are more effective ways to get your children to comply than threatening them so they’re frightened! They really do need some sort of parenting advice. Poor children.
I know! And in the same vlog later on Jof is with Alessia in the garden and he's walking near the trees with her, then she was scared and looking around and she said that there was a witch there! Poor Sacconejoly kids!
Wonder what disgusting pranks Jof and Lazyass are planning for their kids this Halloween?!

Yeah that is pathetic! A good date night would be like you get home from the restaurant at like 9/10pm and the kids are in bed so you can have so romantic adult time at home, you know get up to some bedroom lovin!
Well we all know there won't be any sort of lovin between them two, within the grey walls of that depressing house!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She didn’t said anything about it, she just said that she will keep “us” updated in a few weeks and she wanted to make a video about it.
Hmmm, but something worth lunch at The Ivy afterwards 🤔. Wonder if The Ivy is near Harley Street?

I’m glad people calling off Jonathan for Eduardo’s tooth.

View attachment 44579
View attachment 44582

And someone summed up perfectly everything.

View attachment 44581
Yes, the sheep are waking up! The godly shepherd will not be happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Two things i noticed into todays vlog. One alessia running off in halfords. Why wasn't she in a trolley? She kept picking things up, copying Jonathan. Then she ran off and she ran quite a way. But I'm guessing these things happen with little kids. Secondly was Eduardo lashing out at Jonathan. J flicks the back of E's shirt and E turns round and whacks him. J says sorry it was an accident, when he clearly did it on purpose. I've not seen Eduardo lash out like that for a while. Probably upset with Jonathan for trying to pull his tooth out.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.