SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm totally puzzled ! She's 'stressed' because she doesn't have a cleaner and she goes on about how hard it is to tidy up after four children......The children are only allowed in TWO downstairs rooms - the kitchen and the playroom ! How feckin' HARD is it? PLUS, if she did n't get up to workout at daft o'clock in the morning she might not feel so 'knackered'. I honestly wonder how much time she is wasting every day just looking at Instagram
She goes to bed before 8 o'clock. So at 31, with no job outside the home, she sleeps over 9 hours a night. Can anyone remember that clip (I think it was not long before the Dooley documentary) which she opened with: "Guys, it's SOOOO late !! I mean, I know it's only 20 past 8 (!!!), but it's late for me..." (the second part of the quote might not be formally accurate, but that was the gist of it). Also, yesterday Jonathan posted a story of the two of them eating in a restaurant, which he described as a 'late date night'. That was before 6 pm. Maybe he meant a 'last-minute date night', I don't know. Their timetable is so confusing to me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Anna walks and leans over like she is 80 years old? Its that someone who exercises every single morning? Lol cleaning like her day has 70 hours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is anyone else having trouble watching their shitshows on Invidio.us?

Reactions: 1
Anna walks and leans over like she is 80 years old? Its that someone who exercises every single morning? Lol cleaning like her day has 70 hours 😂
She blames it on Andrea, but her form is so bad when she's exercising, I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't the issue. Because her routine is so repetitive, daily and for weeks at a time, she's doing movements that are potentially causing harm due to bad form over and over and over.

Why can't he leave wobbly teeth alone? Eduardo is so right not to trust his dad.
The views are down! Gotta do it for the vlog!

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why he is trying to pull off Eduardo’s tooth.
It could be difficult for him.

I have never removed any of my children’s teeth.

Not a single one.

I let them fall, or my children removed them on themselves if they want, if the tooth moved a lot, and if there is another one growing inside, I go to the dentist.

Edit : my bad, I forgot J needs some content.😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She blames it on Andrea, but her form is so bad when she's exercising, I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't the issue. Because her routine is so repetitive, daily and for weeks at a time, she's doing movements that are potentially causing harm due to bad form over and over and over.
I dont see her workout videos because :sleep: :sleep: but i have seen people saying she has terribly posture. Of course its andreas fault -.-

When she was doing the dinner for the kids she had a cooking book open. Dont tell me that for making a simple dinner of pasta and tomatos she needs a recipe?? Ahahah she wouldnt be looking for others things because we know she cant do two things at the same time...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Alessia is just :love::love::love::love:

So both of the older kids dont change to more comfortable clothes once they get home from school? So mommy and daddy dearest go to "date night" while the birds are out and the sun still shining. But the kids stay in their uniforms until bath time? A was to busy putting lipstick up to her nose?

Leave the freaking tooth alone Jonathan!!!!! Yours is an abomination to society 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's always walked like she has something wedged up her backside. Probably from years of lying in bed like a sloth, so her body is not used to her actually making use of her legs. She may get up at 5am to work out like a maniac now, but it wasn't long ago she'd spend hours in bed in the middle of the afternoon.

Reactions: 9
Sorry, I’m a few flogs behind... Is Princess really trying to get her children to eat their sandwiches by telling them a witch is coming and will get them if they don’t eat? 🤦🏻‍♀️ That’s really bad. It’s like those idiot people who tell their children the police are coming to get them. It’s just cruel! There are more effective ways to get your children to comply than threatening them so they’re frightened! They really do need some sort of parenting advice. Poor children.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Does anyone have any idea of where I could watch that Stacey Dooley documentary from outside the UK?

And the way Eduardo came out with 'I HATE my room.' I felt that..
Yeah didn't he want purple walls? And I guess he didn't want Andrea in there either.

Sorry, I’m a few flogs behind... Is Princess really trying to get her children to eat their sandwiches by telling them a witch is coming and will get them if they don’t eat? 🤦🏻‍♀️ That’s really bad. It’s like those idiot people who tell their children the police are coming to get them. It’s just cruel! There are more effective ways to get your children to comply than threatening them so they’re frightened! They really do need some sort of parenting advice. Poor children.
Well what do you expect from someone who thinks cold showers are okay?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
He has no limits or filters, will do anything for views. Has anyone else noticed his fixation with vlogging the kids in the bathroom, particularly bath time and what really makes me feel uneasy is vlogging the kids brushing their teeth most mornings. Why wud you do this? He gets the camera right up to their mouths, it's revolting and he knows what he's doing. There were a couple of photos of alessias open mouth on his insta too recently. Where will he stop?
Yes yes I noticed it too, he's been doing that for years, with each and every child in turn. He is clearly catering for the dark web friendliest friends' desires. I think we should start to single out the dodgy moments in his videos and post them here, to raise awareness.

• Sick
She's always walked like she has something wedged up her backside. Probably from years of lying in bed like a sloth, so her body is not used to her actually making use of her legs. She may get up at 5am to work out like a maniac now, but it wasn't long ago she'd spend hours in bed in the middle of the afternoon.
I bet she still does it, I mean she must fill the hours somehow. She's not cleaning all day or tending to her kids.

Does anyone have any idea of where I could watch that Stacey Dooley documentary from outside the UK?
There was a link provided here via google drive but because of copyright, it doesn’t work anymore.

I don’t think there is a way now to see the documentary.
(I took a quick look on internet and there is nothing).

There was a link provided here via google drive but because of copyright, it doesn’t work anymore.

I don’t think there is a way now to see the documentary.
(I took a quick look on internet and there is nothing).
Thank you!

Reactions: 2
People with eating disorders can get osteoporosis early. I wonder if she has had a DEXA (bone) scan.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.