SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic...ish
Watched her latest instastories Re:LOLDolls...the way Princess says “glitter” INFURIATES me!
She says “gli-er”
It’s the same with “pretty” and “water”
She’s says “pri-e” And “wha-er”
There’s “T”s in the words

I don’t let my 4 year old talk like that!!
Glad I'm not the only one, this drives me nuts too!! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
...You do realise that's an actual accent, right? Granted, I'm surprised Anna is speaking like that, but pretty much the whole of northern England talk like that. It's just dialect. It doesn't mean they're illiterate or thick.
She’s not from the North of England.

Reactions: 14

Uh-uh, and you've changed your mind about your sexuality and what is consent and what is assault, too.

E8B320A3-7F8A-4EBD-B5CC-935AC4D01AB4.png

I don't want to drag a child, but Emilia interrupting Eduardo's first ever lost tooth story to get her picture taken and pouting in the background while Eduardo gets to share... Hmmmm! And now that I've seen the picture she wanted taken... well, yeah, let's just say she will be a product of her upbringing. Definitely her mother's daughter. Nice duck face, getting an early start on that.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
View attachment 44729
I don't want to drag a child, but Emilia interrupting Eduardo's first ever lost tooth story to get her picture taken and pouting in the background while Eduardo gets to share... Hmmmm! And now that I've seen the picture she wanted taken... well, yeah, let's just say she will be a product of her upbringing. Definitely her mother's daughter. Nice duck face, getting an early start on that.
[/QUOTE]

That is a horrible picture of a child !!! Why would a mother post a sexualised image of her 7yo daughter ??? Disgusting. 🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Oh good grief seriously? A duck faced Emilia hamming it up because the attention isn’t on her; I know she’s a child but I do find her to be quite needy when she’s not getting all the praise etc.... I do feel very sorry for Eduardo, he can never be the centre of attention....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

Uh-uh, and you've changed your mind about your sexuality and what is consent and what is assault, too.

View attachment 44729
This is what I have ALWAYS said Emilia pushes out Eduardo to get attention. This effects him (as I seen in his body language) n this can be another reason he can be upset or lash out because he keeps been pushed our or left out. You can tell that by thumbnails.

View attachment 44729
This is what I keep saying. Or have Always said. Emilia pushes Eduardo out of the picture out of everything because she wants the attention.
He is like the forgotten child (see thumbnails where you see three of the four kids n when J as filmed in the pass at the dinning table No Eduardo)
Now Eduardo is my fave (even my mums)
The way he acts is because he the like forgotten one. Hence why he could be doing everything just to get attention. Maybe this is why he said he wants to be a vlogger so daddy can pay attention to me.
I remember when there where younger Eduardo was talking Emilia interrupts him. His body language is so sad his hands go up to why do I bother. N he just felt what's the point. Feel so sorry for him.

Oh good grief seriously? A duck faced Emilia hamming it up because the attention isn’t on her; I know she’s a child but I do find her to be quite needy when she’s not getting all the praise etc.... I do feel very sorry for Eduardo, he can never be the centre of attention....
This is what just said. Emilia adires the attention and does everything to get it.
Whilst Eduardo cant do anything and when he does he gets told off or dismissed. Then their both like Eduardo is an naughty child he the pain one he this and that. No he not he the sweetest little boy and wants attention when Stacey came he got attention from her and stuck to her like glue cause he got the attention.

• Heart
This is what I have ALWAYS said Emilia pushes out Eduardo to get attention. This effects him (as I seen in his body language) n this can be another reason he can be upset or lash out because he keeps been pushed our or left out. You can tell that by thumbnails.

This is what I keep saying. Or have Always said. Emilia pushes Eduardo out of the picture out of everything because she wants the attention.
He is like the forgotten child (see thumbnails where you see three of the four kids n when J as filmed in the pass at the dinning table No Eduardo)
The way he acts is because he the like forgotten one. Hence why he could be doing everything just to get attention. Maybe this is why he said he wants to be a vlogger so daddy can pay attention to me.
I remember when there where younger Eduardo was talking Emilia interrupts him. His body language is so sad his hands go up to why do I bother. N he just felt what's the point. Feel so sorry for him.

This is what just said. Emilia adires the attention and does everything to get it.
Whilst Eduardo cant do anything and when he does he gets told off or dismissed. Then their both like Eduardo is an naughty child he the pain one he this and that. No he not he the sweetest little boy and wants attention when Stacey came he got attention from her and stuck to her like glue cause he got the attention.
Eduardo seemed to really blossom when he was with Stacey, she was wonderful with him.
If only they all got the appropriate attention from their parents instead of the good/ bad team 🙁
I'd be interested to know what their behaviour is like at school, when they're more relaxed and without a camera in their face.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Emilia has always been the star of the show, beginning with her birth (i.e the beginning of their success).

She used to have all the attention and even if she has brothers and sisters, she keeps seeking for attention and her parents allow it, and Eduardo is put aside.Sad.

Eduardo seemed to really blossom when he was with Stacey, she was wonderful with him.
If only they all got the appropriate attention from their parents instead of the good/ bad team 🙁
I'd be interested to know what their behaviour is like at school, when they're more relaxed and without a camera in their face.
I agree.
I love his British accent, I find him classy for a child.

Last edited:
Off topic...ish
Watched her latest instastories Re:LOLDolls...the way Princess says “glitter” INFURIATES me!
She says “gli-er”
It’s the same with “pretty” and “water”
She’s says “pri-e” And “wha-er”
There’s “T”s in the words

I don’t let my 4 year old talk like that!!
It’s an Irish thing. We don’t pronounce the “t”.

Reactions: 4
It’s an Irish thing. We don’t pronounce the “t”.
Not everywhere in Ireland though, depends on the region 😉 maybe it's just her voice/ mash up of accents that grinds my gears as I don't mind it at all when its someone's true accent!

Reactions: 6
Eduardo is adorable, they should realise that just because he’s not a people pleaser performer like his older sister he still truly is one of the reasons I used to watch the vlogs.... I just think they have turned their children into such caricatures that you truly don’t get to see their personalities (especially Eduardo who has never been too keen on having a camera shoved in his face and being told to perform).

Emilia has always been the star of the show, beginning with her birth (i.e the beginning of their success).

She used to have all the attention and even if she has brothers and sisters, she keeps seeking for attention and her parents allow it, and Eduardo is put aside.Sad.

I agree.
I love his British accent, I find him classy for a child.
Anna once said Emilia said "no more babies now". Emilia has her mother's personality and her father's looks. It's extremely unfortunate that it's not the other way around. If they don't pay attention (lol) they might be raising a little Regina George.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anna once said Emilia said "no more babies now". Emilia has her mother's personality and her father's looks. It's extremely unfortunate that it's not the other way around. If they don't pay attention (lol) they might be raising a little Regina George.
I’ve always worried that Emilia would grow up to be a bully tbh. She seems the type to brag about what she has and make fun of others for not having the same.
I’m so hoping I’m wrong and that she’ll end up becoming a beautiful person, but I guess we’ll see.

• Heart
Jono with a degree = 'kinda' .....kind of
'your'........you're
'there mind'......their mind

If you want English lessons Jonathan - pm me ROTFL!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
correct me if I’m wrong but Anna hasn’t posted a photo of just Eduardo/her and Eduardo since the start of MAY. She posts with the others all the time maybe she thinks he’s not ‘cute’ or ‘sassy’ enough to make her insta very often. Or maybe boys are harder to show off to pedophiles as they usually prefer to see little girls 🤷🏻‍♀️
1E3BAE77-6DE6-45FB-8298-571B70DB729D.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.