SacconeJolys #8 Dooley think it’s all over? It is now..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I handed him a Barbie by mistake and he was having none of it....

Anna.... do you have an account here now? 😬
or are we just answering comments in the stories, are we doing that now?! 🤣
And the box of Cars she "didn't throw out because Eduardo didn't want them" :ROFLMAO: You could've kept them for Alessia...

Just so sad that she's too scared to reply to the hard issues!

Reactions: 10
For those who missed the Stacey show, I got it from link here but my phone couldn't open it so I uploaded to YouTube as a private vid only viewable by link. I sent it to 2 people. I can share to others but only privately. I'm not on here a ton though. Can I give it to a volunteer here who can send via pm after vetting those asking? It's on my private acct and I don't want my account in jeopardy... Or I still have on phone if you can recommend another place to upload for the group

Reactions: 2
It's quite clear that they read here - the start of her sweat story today, where she said sth like we had to endure her sweaty mess every day - I'm pretty sure we've said that as well.

And now she's going out of her way to show off a box of cars in the playroom when many people suspected there were none...

BUT SERIOUSLY? Of all the things you could take away from reading what people say about you, why can't it be the criticism about your improper use of car seats?!

SAFETY is the one thing that should matter. Nothing else is even remotely as important as you risking your kids getting catapulted through the windshield in the event of a crash.
Oh yes. They are reading here.

Hello Princess Anna. How be you take that tight lid off the container so the "ginger" "tyrant" can actually play with the cars inside. It seems like your problem child, Allesia, also likes cars and might also enjoy playing smash up derby or race with them too. Imagine the two of them having fun in that grey, boring, child holding pen for a change. Oh dear, I hope reading that doesn't give you palpitations!

cars.jpg

And don't you worry your preh-eee little pea brain about your "girly" boy Eduardo getting any ideas about playing with cars. Narh, you've done a perfectly swell job of suppressing any masculinity he could have had. Gymnastics, barbies, hair product, blush and gowns are his thing. Well done you. His parent guided transition will get lot of clicks. It will surely help pay for that in ground pool, plastic surgery, and bathroom renovation you and black tooth so desperately want.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I just have in my head her saying ‘oh you have a bloody ear’ and then moves on to her daughter having had a cold shower ‘hiiieeeee, did you get in trouble’. I’d love for ASacone and Jon to ‘get in trouble’ for their careless ‘parenting’.
Im sorry if I am late to all this but until reading here I had no idea he renamed a company little squid media ltd.

That is absolutely disgusting.

I agree the two A's will grow up feeling as though they can never live up to the E's as well as squid. I mean he has tattoos of them all apart from the A's - they will grow up feeling as though they are not as well thought of (especially if they ever see the documentary growing up when J says half will make you want kids, the other half will not)

I cannot have my own children for various reasons and this breaks my heart that there are people who use their children for money and treat them so differently
Jono is without a moral compass this is very clear, Anna is just too wrapped up in appearances for her it’s what is on the outside that matters except when it comes to her husband it would seem ! Though I think she has a lot of say in how he dresses ! I often wonder what grandparents and family must think surely they must see the problems , I would have been very vocal about the cold showers and lack of privacy the idea that someone could potentially use an image of my innocent beautiful children for such sick perversion horrifies me , why does it not horrify them ? Money is not the root of all evil the wanton greed is , I like nice things too but I like my bairns and grandbairns more I can’t get my head around them selling their childhoods and robbing them or privacy and normalityhope they have trust funds for those bairns because I predict they may need therapy in the future when the gravity of their parents actions dawn on them I really hope that they don’t they are lovely and like every bairn deserves to be loved, protected and cared for

Reactions: 14
Poor Princess is finding it tough looking after her 1 yr old boy. No childcare today boo hoo.
You can clearly see from the picture the reason poor Andrea is crying is the fact she is digging her thumb into his wee arm 😩
Oh look at that, her boy is wearing blue for once! Can she not take the RIGHT things away from reading here? THE CAR SEATS, PRINCESS, THE CAR SEATS!

Also "see the bruises he has on his face?" Honestly Princess if you scold him for being oh-so-naughty and trying to stand up in his chair, we can't exactly be sure how he got them when you call him naughty and a tyrant and what not. And why would you joke about that... I just don't understand.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh look at that, her boy is wearing blue for once! Can she not take the RIGHT things away from reading here? THE CAR SEATS, PRINCESS, THE CAR SEATS!
Maybe we should all repeat the same post about carseat safety so the next time Princess sits down to read here she's bombarded with the same message over and over!! 🤔

Reactions: 10
They said in the pregnancy announcement video that they were two month's pregnant. Anna then corrected it to 'four weeks'. She miscarried 2 weeks later - making her six weeks pregnant. I've worked it out exactly as they give you two weeks either way - so baby squid was due 25th January to about February 10th. Anna then did a video saying she lost her baby at 11 weeks. She had to disable comments as everyone questioned the timeline. Her scan photo is also identical to that of a very early pregnancy 5 - 6 weeks

I watched the two videos listed below, and wrote out the main details. I don't know what Jonathan said on his vlogs during this time, or if they contradicted each other, but this is what Anna says..

Video 1: I'm Pregnant! 8 Week Pregnancy Vlog - Anna Saccone - April 18, 2016

- Anna states she is 8 weeks pregnant, and due in November 2016.

Video 2: Miscarriage at 11 Weeks - Anna Saccone - May 9, 2016

- Anna talks about the miscarriage in her usual contradictory way, and alters details the longer she speaks.

- She says "the pregnancy was not viable, and she had a missed miscarriage".

- She went for an internal scan at 9 weeks, and was told 'squid' stopped growing at 6 weeks. To quote Anna; "the fact that there was nothing on the internal scan, led the lady to believe I had a missed miscarriage".

- She was told to come back in 2 weeks for confirmation, and of course they left for Florida the next day.

- Anna went in for her scan 2 weeks later, and it was confirmed that squid had not grown past 6 weeks, and she had a missed miscarriage. She had the actual miscarriage at 11wks & 1day.

- Something to note; Anna says she never heard a heartbeat, or saw a fetus on the scan. Just a "sac with a small bean".

I have had a miscarriage, and an ectopic pregnancy both with complications, surgeries and hospital stays. So I am in no way minimizing how heartbreaking this loss is. The minute you find out you're pregnant you feel like a mummy, and having a baby is all you can think about.

What disgusts me is that Jonathan has manipulated his naïve childish minions into believing they lost a full term baby. And he is still exploiting this heartbreaking situation more than 3 years after the fact, and after they had two more healthy children. Any time he wants attention, sympathy, or more views, he brings up squid. He has a prominent tattoo on his hand, he renamed his company, and he confuses his young children by forcing them play along. Anna has said she did her grieving in Florida, and she just wants to put it behind her. Yet Jonathan can't let it go, and he refuses to stop monetizing, exaggerating and using this situation as click bait.

It is despicable.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Jo Good, MiddleAged Minx on Youtube, and SJ interviewer and promoter, has signed to Gleam. She did a feature regarding this in Insideout London in BBC1 on 16 September 2019. Available on BBC iplayer. She’s the one who said she didn’t follow large accounts. I’m not surprised by this. This partly explains why she *likes* the SJs and interviews then. But it does sadden me. She also interviewed Mrs Hinch after her book came out, which I was surprised about.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
For those who missed the Stacey show, I got it from link here but my phone couldn't open it so I uploaded to YouTube as a private vid only viewable by link. I sent it to 2 people. I can share to others but only privately. I'm not on here a ton though. Can I give it to a volunteer here who can send via pm after vetting those asking? It's on my private acct and I don't want my account in jeopardy... Or I still have on phone if you can recommend another place to upload for the group
You can give it to me no pb

Reactions: 1
Also "see the bruises he has on his face?" Honestly Princess if you scold him for being oh-so-naughty and trying to stand up in his chair, we can't exactly be sure how he got them when you call him naughty and a tyrant and what no
Are you seriously going there? Do you have kids or are you around kids of that age? I can’t believe I’m defending Anna SJ but this is so wrong.
You can’t just accuse someone of hurting their kids even if it’s just on a trash thread.
I think I need to step away...when I find myself defending scummy parents I need a time out. 😬

Reactions: 9
It has been going on for a while, tbh it’s not their priority.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Are you seriously going there? Do you have kids or are you around kids of that age? I can’t believe I’m defending Anna SJ but this is so wrong.
You can’t just accuse someone of hurting their kids even if it’s just on a trash thread.
I think I need to step away... when I find myself defending scummy parents I need a time out.
I'm not accusing her of anything but if she keeps filming her playroom or herself while her child is running off doing god knows what and could be tumbling down the stairs, getting into a scuffle with the dogs in the next room while she's banging on about the order of the playroom I don't think that's good 💁‍♀️ Nor do I agree with the names/adjectives she calls her children.
It has been going on for a while, tbh it’s not their priority.
thats what's so terrible about it, they've heard this probably going on six years and that is something they keep ignoring

Reactions: 11
Poor Princess is finding it tough looking after her 1 yr old boy. No childcare today boo hoo.
You can clearly see from the picture the reason poor Andrea is crying is the fact she is digging her thumb into his wee arm 😩
I don’t understand why she kept filming him crying.
It’s sad to see a child crying.
That’s not a normal thing to do.
You stop recording, put your phone on the table, hold him and explain him that you can’t climb the high chair because it’s dangerous and you could fall off the chair, and hurt yourself.
Repeat and repeat and repeat, not recording him crying.
Why doesn’t he wear ankle baby slippers with Velcro ? Why is he always bare foot ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
CB647606-2DCD-4914-AB5A-CA6F5D45C306.jpeg
0B067EA1-5739-4D85-8B47-D8BE2368B19B.jpeg
168886D2-286E-4F1A-9829-BB310A691682.jpeg

Just scrolled through Anna’s Instagram and saw the bump photos, These photos were taken AFTER she had been told by doctors that there was a possibility their baby had stopped growing. Maybe she was seriously affected by this mentally, as I’m sure sadly a lot of women are after loosing a baby. Might explain why they kept sharing pictures of her bump knowing what they knew. Look at old pictures of her looking so much healthier and happier!

Reactions: 2
View attachment 42608View attachment 42609View attachment 42610

Just scrolled through Anna’s Instagram and saw the bump photos, These photos were taken AFTER she had been told by doctors that there was a possibility their baby had stopped growing. Maybe she was seriously affected by this mentally, as I’m sure sadly a lot of women are after loosing a baby. Might explain why they kept sharing pictures of her bump knowing what they knew. Look at old pictures of her looking so much healthier and happier!
She looks so much happier here. Also, wearing normal things like a t shirt and jeans around the house not a fancy blouse and a blazer! I honestly don’t get why she dresses up so much when she stays in the house.

Well, nobody knows but she consented to it being filmed, she is cool with the Squid Tattoo, the Squid Company name, the issue being brought up again and again...

And of course, the Florida trip.

Don't understand the pictures btw I mean she's holding Alessia in one of them?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

I agree but I can't believe she claims she was a Stylist?! 🤔🙄 Those shorts need to be burnt pronto! 😱

• Haha
Well, nobody knows but she consented to it being filmed, she is cool with the Squid Tattoo, the Squid Company name, the issue being brought up again and again...

And of course, the Florida trip.
I don’t agree with a lot of her choices but it’s obvious she loves Jonathon and I imagine he pulls on her heart strings a lot in regards to the tattoo and squid company, he says it will help him to move on so she goes along with it. We can all see why he does it (sympathy,attention,views,money) I think for the most part she is totally unaware about their business, she says herself they have interviews to go to she doesn’t even know who for, she doesn’t watch the vlogs until the next day. He is the one in control of it all.

I agree but I can't believe she claims she was a Stylist?! 🤔🙄 Those shorts need to be burnt pronto! 😱
I agree the shorts are very...... short 🤣

Reactions: 3
Has Jonathan bothered to get Alessia (I've got a soft spot for that child - she is adorable!) and Andrea's tattoos yet (he's my second favourite - I know you shouldn't have favourites....but still lol)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.