SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(Sorry if I mixed tooth/teeth,I've just realised it.My pet peeve is spelling mistakes in my language so I understand if some people are pissed about my daily mistakes :ROFLMAO:).

Two things i noticed into todays vlog. One alessia running off in halfords. Why wasn't she in a trolley? She kept picking things up, copying Jonathan. Then she ran off and she ran quite a way. But I'm guessing these things happen with little kids. Secondly was Eduardo lashing out at Jonathan. J flicks the back of E's shirt and E turns round and whacks him. J says sorry it was an accident, when he clearly did it on purpose. I've not seen Eduardo lash out like that for a while. Probably upset with Jonathan for trying to pull his tooth out.
I was about to say that.
He was really agressive all of a sudden.
When he was younger, he used to hit J and people were in the comment section calling him out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Thanks a million everyone. I wasn’t posting looking for praise. I chose to have my kids so I’m not expecting a gold medal for rearing them. There’s probably thousands of their viewers that are single working parents, and Anna should really think about that before moaning about her lot in life.

An old video of Anna’s popped up on autoplay for me yesterday where she talked about being criticised for having help with the children. She justified it by saying that her and Jonathan did the hard part all by themselves, meaning the newborn stage 😂😂 It really made me laugh. If you think that’s the hardest bit then you’re in for a shock when the teenage years start!

On another note, Eduardo has the cutest little voice. His English accent is adorable.

And Jonathan, if you read here PLEASE leave your child’s teeth alone. If it’s hard to pull that means it’s not ready to come out yet. You’ll hurt him and can cause damage. It will fall out on its own when it’s ready!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m sure you can damage nerves by pulling out baby teeth if they’re not completely ready? Could be wrong though
You won’t damage any nerves but if it’s still pretty firmly attached to the soft tissues it’ll hurt like hell! Either let it fall out, let the kid wiggle out or if concerned get a dentist to have a look. Common sense really.

Two things i noticed into todays vlog. One alessia running off in halfords. Why wasn't she in a trolley? She kept picking things up, copying Jonathan. Then she ran off and she ran quite a way. But I'm guessing these things happen with little kids. Secondly was Eduardo lashing out at Jonathan. J flicks the back of E's shirt and E turns round and whacks him. J says sorry it was an accident, when he clearly did it on purpose. I've not seen Eduardo lash out like that for a while. Probably upset with Jonathan for trying to pull his tooth out.
Eduardo punched Jofus in the stomach in a previous vlog. About a month ago. I know that kids struggle with emotions, and how to properly handle them, but he's learning that from somebody (I suspect Anna). Around 21:35

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched Anna's story with the gifted LOL dolls and all I could think of was how tiny these toys were and that Andrea will probably shallow some of them because you know they aren't watching him properly. EVER.

Eduardo punched Jofus in the stomach in a previous vlog. About a month ago. I know that kids struggle with emotions, and how to properly handle them, but he's learning that from somebody (I suspect Anna). Around 21:35

Oh yeah he definitely gets it from her.

Reactions: 6
Going back to Eduardos tooth being pulled out by Jonathan; my dad used to pull mine out just before they'd fall out on their own. I mean like they literally fell out when he put the tiniest bit of pressure in the right direction on them, never hurt and my sisters and I would ask him if our teeth were ready to be pulled for about a week before he did. He was and still is a qualified dentist, so I guess that's the difference though...
Obviously don't pull your child's tooth out if their crying or in pain, wayyyyyyyy to early

Reactions: 3
If the tooth is hanging by a thread as it were, fine, but not when it's only just started to wobble. He could not even push it with his tongue... Absolutely stupid, and yet he's done it with all of Emilia's teeth so far too. With one hand holding the camera of course, because it's great fodder.. sigh.

Reactions: 5

What the actual hell is going on at 16:40?? Princess and the Frog are in the pool laughing with ALL the other kids when Alessia wanders into the scene from out of nowhere and she's all by herself. Frog shouts "Oh Welcome back, Alessia!"
Where was she? Did they even notice she was gone? She's just a baby. Dear God, I hate how they treat that girl :mad:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Jonathan needs walking reins for Alessia (I can't remember Halford's having shopping trolleys - just hand baskets). I don't know if the SJ's realise this but, Alessia is the star of their channel. When she said 'perfect' as she was tidying up OMG :love: :LOL:! That child is so naturally funny and beautiful.

My two children would work on loosening their own teeth when they realised the 'tooth fairy' left them £2 per tooth (it was actually £1 but, my late mother insisted on giving them another £1 when they lost a tooth ! :LOL:)

I think Jonathan has purposefully used an unflattering photo of Anna on the thumbnail after the way she spoke to him !

I'm also guessing that Anna has hurt her back by the way she's walking. She's waddling like a duck !

Reactions: 6
Awww Princess has hurt her back. Just shows only a week or so of doing (very minimal) housework is so hard for her. Clearly she has never had to lift a finger before and now her body has gone into shock because its not sitting on her arse all day on the phone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I was watching an older video of theirs, when they were visiting Oma's house in Ireland. You could see the walls covered in bookcases full to the brim with books. Anna and her little sister were raised by parents who were academics, the girls were surrounded by books and one could imagine that the conversations they witnessed around the dinner table didn't only revolve around consumer goods. Yet nothing rubbed off them. Anna and her husband went to Italy every year for so long, yet never once have they done anything 'cultural' (oh, that's right, maybe they did, but just chose to not include it in their content 😂). No museums, no books, no intellectual interest of any kind. Not even a walk through Naples, which is the city of Baroque architecture. Anna's little sister is looking more vulgar by the day. Both sisters have poor vocabularies and the only books Anna is ever seen reading are cookbooks (or maybe that's what she's doing with her nose down in her phone all day - devouring e-books on her Kindle app). I can't wrap my brain around this.

Reactions: 10
Off topic...ish
Watched her latest instastories Re:LOLDolls...the way Princess says “glitter” INFURIATES me!
She says “gli-er”
It’s the same with “pretty” and “water”
She’s says “pri-e” And “wha-er”
There’s “T”s in the words

I don’t let my 4 year old talk like that!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Annas late father was friends with my aunt and he saw this coming when she was a teenager. Jonny is his worst nightmare. She was always a label snob and very superficial, my cousins went to the same schools as her, very unusual school combination here in Cork.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Annas late father was friends with my aunt and he saw this coming when she was a teenager. Jonny is his worst nightmare. She was always a label snob and very superficial, my cousins went to the same schools as her, very unusual school combination here in Cork.
When did her father die?

Reactions: 2
When did her father die?
Her father died in 2008.

I remember them saying that everyone were against their relationship because of their age gap.

Her father died in 2008.

I remember them saying that everyone were against their relationship because of their age gap.
The funny thing is of course, Jonathan is basically a man-toddler and that age gap isn't the most serious issue between these two at all. But... I don't think I've ever seen two people who deserve each more more.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Off topic...ish
Watched her latest instastories Re:LOLDolls...the way Princess says “glitter” INFURIATES me!
She says “gli-er”
It’s the same with “pretty” and “water”
She’s says “pri-e” And “wha-er”
There’s “T”s in the words

I don’t let my 4 year old talk like that!!
...You do realise that's an actual accent, right? Granted, I'm surprised Anna is speaking like that, but pretty much the whole of northern England talk like that. It's just dialect. It doesn't mean they're illiterate or thick.

anyone would think she was better than him at arranging and designing the rooms, when she's tit at it! The kids rooms look terrible, just beds and furniture all around the walls and she done all that!
witch is looking so miserable in the vlog, cos she has to tidy the bedroom, cleaner not coming back then?!
Right? His suggestion to put both girls beds parallel against the far wall would have actually looked better than what she has. She is so strange.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So Emilia and Alessia share a bedroom? That's not fair, Eduardo gets his own room, lol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.