SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eduardo very rarely even gets to finish a sentence because either his sister or his dad talks over him. There's a reason he pushes and sulks, it's because he never gets a look in and is always ignored.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Me too , so annoying

I am from the north if England and I don’t know anyone who misses out the letter T if anything the T is more pronounced
Britain has a lot of accents/dialects. I don't want to derail the thread with this discussion, but a LOT of accents in the north do miss the T out of their words (yorkshire, mancunian, etc). The OP's 4-year-old shouldn't be speaking like that if she/he doesn't as children naturally develop their parent's dialect, or whoever they're with the most.

correct me if I’m wrong but Anna hasn’t posted a photo of just Eduardo/her and Eduardo since the start of MAY. She posts with the others all the time maybe she thinks he’s not ‘cute’ or ‘sassy’ enough to make her insta very often. Or maybe boys are harder to show off to pedophiles as they usually prefer to see little girls 🤷🏻‍♀️
View attachment 44764

How sad, it was an #ad, as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
First off, I'd like to say hi to everyone. Came over from the other place.

Secondly, & I don't know if it's been discussed in detail since I just got here, I thk Anna's secret project IS a boob job because during her daily sweat diary she brings them up... constantly. Also, if you recall about 3-4 weeks ago she said she had a meeting/appointment coming up that week & her mom was against it. To me that says some unnecessary plastic surgery or, in this case, boob job.

Anyway, glad to be here.

Reactions: 10
correct me if I’m wrong but Anna hasn’t posted a photo of just Eduardo/her and Eduardo since the start of MAY. She posts with the others all the time maybe she thinks he’s not ‘cute’ or ‘sassy’ enough to make her insta very often. Or maybe boys are harder to show off to pedophiles as they usually prefer to see little girls 🤷🏻‍♀️
View attachment 44764
Cue picture of her and Eduardo in 3...2...1... 🙄 (Hi Anna! 🙋‍♀️)

Sadly I think it might be true about what you're saying about posting the girls, as sick as it may seem. How dreadful that we're discussing this about what their own parents are posting about them 😡🤢🤑

• Sick
Reactions: 11

Sadly I think it might be true about what you're saying about posting the girls, as sick as it may seem. How dreadful that we're discussing this about what their own parents are posting about them 😡🤢🤑
I’ve come to the conclusion that J has an “all views are good views 🤑” attitude doesn’t matter what the perverts are doing with the pictures cos it’s still bringing in revenue

• Sick

Secondly, & I don't know if it's been discussed in detail since I just got here, I thk Anna's secret project IS a boob job because during her daily sweat diary she brings them up... constantly. Also, if you recall about 3-4 weeks ago she said she had a meeting/appointment coming up that week & her mom was against it. To me that says some unnecessary plastic surgery or, in this case, boob job.

Anyway, glad to be here.
Hi and welcome Bronx Princess! 😊🙋‍♀️
Think you could be right about boob job, especially as she said it was something her mum wasn't too pleased about her getting done. Maybe one of those non surgical face lifts that they do with the threads?!! 😂🤮

Reactions: 7

Hi ! And welcome here !
Yes,you might be right because little by little she brought the subject of her boobs starting with “flashing them” until she said that they changed all the time, they were huge and then small etc...
Bringing the fact that it was from breastfeeding.

Reactions: 5
Have you noticed how Jonathan films the kids in the bathroom a lot. He seems to have a fixation with it - toothbrushing where he focuses the camera on the kids open mouths, undressing or talking about it, etc. There's a definite link between paedophilia and bathroom fixation, just saying ..

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Have you noticed how Jonathan films the kids in the bathroom a lot. He seems to have a fixation with it - toothbrushing where he focuses the camera on the kids open mouths, undressing or talking about it, etc. There's a definite link between paedophilia and bathroom fixation, just saying ..
A few years ago a lot of mummy vloggers stopped vlogging their kids because they found out a paedophile ring was targetting their channels. A lot of them talked about it, and the SJs were told. It turned out bathroom videos, videos of nappy changing, babies in nappies, tooth brushing, and children in bed were all videos that were visited by this ring. And guess what makes up a large chunk of the SJs daily videos........

So they don't care, are OK with it, or do it on purpose. But they are absolutely aware. It's disgusting.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Going out to eat again as a family? Uau its not like they dont read here or something. J post more stories so we can see if there is a nanny or not 😂

So, next on the list: museum or park (Yeah, never going to happen 😂)

• Haha
They used to go out for dinner on a weekend all the time. I remember when we used to keep track of just how many times a month they would either eat out or have take away and it was shocking.

Maybe Jonathan pushed the issue as Anna now no longer has an excuse not to go out. Not sure how Anna's ED will cope with at least 2 dinners out a week....?

So, did Jonathan pull out Eduardo's tooth long before it was ready, or was that footage of him trying from a week ago?

Last edited:
Me too , so annoying

I am from the north if England and I don’t know anyone who misses out the letter T if anything the T is more pronounced
I live in South East London and lots of local working class people here drop their Ts. It’s lazy and drives me nuts. The SJ children go to a private school, so it’s unlikely they would be allowed to speak like that at school. Hopefully they
won’t pick up their father’s style of speaking either.

I just showed a video of the Princess to my friend who doesn't have a clue who she is and has never seen her before. In the fifteen minutes of Anna that she's seen she's come to a really interesting observation - Anna acts as Italian as she possibly can, saying it all the time, the Italian names, (the pasta, the Italian trees etc). "But she seems so very German."
Ha. My friend didn't even know that Anna is in fact German. 💁‍♀️
She's so, so, so right.

• Heart
  • Haha
The only thing that bothers me about Anna's accent is the fact that she is faking it! She spent years trying to sound as American as possible. Everyone who watched their vlogs was always asking if she was American. Now to me she comes off as a American trying to do a British accent and failing miserably. It sounds forced and fake.

She should sound just like Erika considering they grew up in the same house with the same parents. Anna has spent her entire life trying to be what she is not. Now she doesn't even know who she really is. 🤷‍♀️

Her early years she wanted to be like Paris Hilton (her need for a little fancy dog) and Kim KarTRASHion. Now she wants so desperately to fit it with the posh moms at school.

I just showed a video of the Princess to my friend who doesn't have a clue who she is and has never seen her before. In the fifteen minutes of Anna that she's seen she's come to a really interesting observation - Anna acts as Italian as she possibly can, saying it all the time, the Italian names, (the pasta, the Italian trees etc). "But she seems so very German."
Ha. My friend didn't even know that Anna is in fact German. 💁‍♀️
She's so, so, so right.
I'm sorry if I offend anyone who is German, but that's why Anna is so anal & feels the need to be in control...the German part of her. I'm not German, but have in the family. They're very regimented, strict & everything has to be a certain way or all hell breaks loose.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Poor Alessia looks so anxious and over whelmed at the restaurant. Maybe if they would've taken her out of the house more she wouldn't be so anxious out in public. I read that when a child develops late thumb sucking like she did it's usually a sign of anxiety. Makes sense considering her mother scares her into eating by claiming a mean witch is coming and giving her cold showers. Poor girl is scared of everything.

I think the only reason they've been going out to eat so often is bc their cleaning lady/cook quit and Anna doesn't actually cook for the kids. She for sure was only cooking her and J meals and leaving the kids meals up to the hired help.

Reactions: 7
A few years ago a lot of mummy vloggers stopped vlogging their kids because they found out a paedophile ring was targetting their channels. A lot of them talked about it, and the SJs were told. It turned out bathroom videos, videos of nappy changing, babies in nappies, tooth brushing, and children in bed were all videos that were visited by this ring. And guess what makes up a large chunk of the SJs daily videos........

So they don't care, are OK with it, or do it on purpose. But they are absolutely aware. It's disgusting.
Yes almost every vlog has the kids in bed, with him lying in the bed also with them. He's disgusting. Can you imagine when the kids grow up and realise this.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Where is anna actually from? I genuinely thought she was Irish with a hint of America in her accent?

Reactions: 2
Where is anna actually from? I genuinely thought she was Irish with a hint of America in her accent?
That is exactly the case 👍🏻
She was born in the US and moved to Ireland at the age of 7.She also lived one year in Italy when she was 5.
Her mother is German and her father Italian, iirc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

There was a time when Eduardo was shown all the time. Maybe I've listened to too many true crime podcasts, but what if they adjust their content based on demand ? 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.