SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok Guys serious question about the new video named “what we eat in a day”

I give you one chance to tell me what they had for dinner
Was it old and reheated PAAAAAAAASTAAAAAAAA with PAAAAAAYYYY-STO????

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So she was forcing those grapes on everyone because she bought a new batch and the old batch wasn't eaten. My family would have gone through that entire thing in a day because cotton candy grapes are awesome.

Reactions: 14
So she was forcing those grapes on everyone because she bought a new batch and the old batch wasn't eaten. My family would have gone through that entire thing in a day because cotton candy grapes are awesome.
Why buy more grapes if the last lot wasn't eaten yet either they aren't encouraged to eat more fruit or its not liked 🤔
No sense wasting money on what's not needed 🤨

Reactions: 7
There are 6 people in that house. How come the grapes were not eaten? There isn't that many in a bunch.

Those kids live off processed sugar. Grapes and all real fruit probably taste awful to them. I wonder if their palates are ruined for good.

Reactions: 13
Those kids are always running around the kitchen island it’s dangerous they could easily slip and it makes me nervous cause there’s been a few times they’ve almost ran their head into the side of the island.

Reactions: 6
Those kids are always running around the kitchen island it’s dangerous they could easily slip and it makes me nervous cause there’s been a few times they’ve almost ran their head into the side of the island.
I’ll be honest that probably the least of those kid’s worries

Reactions: 16
I recently watched a video in which the vloggers were talking about a post they saw from an older teenager who used to be part of a vlogging family channel. Basically she was now 17 and dead against it, since her whole childhood she was bought gifts after behaving well on camera and doing as she was told, her family were awful off camera and only did fun things whilst camera was rolling. Her sister was part of a kidnapping. Which occurred due to so much personal information about them being online. She soon refused to have any part of it and said parts of her childhood which were meant to be private (such as periods and mental health struggles) were all filmed for content. It was 'normal' for a long time but these kids soon realise their whole lives are a show. They're performing monkeys who get treats for good acting.
Just you wait. The tit will hit the fan when the eldest gets to 16 and spills the beans. It's going to be a right eye opener.

Of all the offensive things the gruesome twosome have done, Anna's pronunciation of oregano has upset me the most 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“I take 3 of the wellmans because I’m a man and I want to be well”
I’ll pull you up on two things there Jonathan.
1: I thought you were non binary, so you’ve definitely jumped off that bandwagon now?
And 2: you are not well at all, stupid little gummy vitamins ain’t going to fix your rotten personality traits!

A2 stormed off in a huff cause Anal tried joking with him about giving everyone but him marshmallows in his hot chocolate. I mean of course he cracked the shits Anna those kids are so possessive about food and of course he doesn’t know how to take a joke, he is 4.
Apparently also stormed off saying stupid idiot (about Anna), where is the discipline? Laughing about it isn’t doing any good.
So Jonathan then goes and gives him double of what everyone else got. Half the bag of marshmallows she “just brought” was used that night- half a blinking bag in 4 small hot chocolates!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Often their parents will chase them or encourage them to run.

Reactions: 4
A2 stormed off in a huff cause Anal tried joking with him about giving everyone but him marshmallows in his hot chocolate. I mean of course he cracked the shits Anna those kids are so possessive about food and of course he doesn’t know how to take a joke, he is 4.
Apparently also stormed off saying stupid idiot (about Anna), where is the discipline? Laughing about it isn’t doing any good.
So Jonathan then goes and gives him double of what everyone else got. Half the bag of marshmallows she “just brought” was used that night- half a blinking bag in 4 small hot chocolates!
Bet the other kids took A2 getting twice the amount of marshmallows really well too... Like, why not buy normal marshmallows and give them 1-2? Most cafes will only give 1 marshmallow with a hot chocolate, if any at all, so why does Anna feel the need to pump them with handfuls of marshmallows in their little cups?

Reactions: 6
Often their parents will chase them or encourage them to run.
Honestly nothing about their awful parenting even surprises me anymore cause they as usual put their kids in danger by encouraging them to run around like that. These kids already have so much to deal with being exploited , coerced into doing things , no privacy and only exist to make their parents money but also if we add on the risk of them seriously injuring themselves by hitting their head that’s another thing to prove Anna and Jonathan do not deserve to have children. Yeah accidents can happen when a child gets hurt but in this case it’s just two parents who don’t even try protect their kids.

• Sad
I really don’t get these two ‘parents’. How anyone could exploit their children like that is beyond me. Each to their own, we all parent differently, but these two are on another level..

Why on earth do these kids need to end the day with hot chocolate anyway? They get sugar and chocolate for breakfast, sugar and chocolate for a snack 2 times a day and then as ‘pudding’ (did anyone notice there’s 10 minutes between dinner time and ‘pudding’?! that can only mean one of two things: Jonathan is making those times up OR the kids decide within 10 minutes they are full so they can start the gross chocolate bar chase.)
After all that who needs a hot chocolate just before bedtime as well?! With a shitload of sugar added to it. It seems like every few weeks to months there’s been a development regarding snacks or sugar that probably has been introduced to keep the kids happy but kids are not the ones who decide the rules are they?! J&A will do anything to keep their lazy lifestyles. The bags under those eyes and the pale faces, lifeless eyes, kids who talk like they never grew past 2 years old, a 4 year old still in diapers, all addicted to sugar and screens and the little bit of attention they get if they perform.. I can’t stand it anymore tbh.

Reactions: 24
How much salt did she put in that bolognese, she had a heap measured out, plus a whole tube of tomato paste and stock, the kids will be non stop extra thirsty for the next week, how does she come up with this tit, who on earth comes up with giving there young kids a bleeping lentil bolognese. Dont get me wrong nothing wrong with lentils but its just such an odd recipe combination for kids, with all the intense flavours, red wine, vinegar, those specific herbs, and like someone said earlier a whole tube of triple concentrated tomatoe paste, christ alive, thats nuts! I mean look at it, it looks insanely rich, She said the longer you leave it to cook the better it tastes, no matter how long you leave that concoction and what looks like a flammable liquid, it will never taste good, I reckon if you put a match to it, it will explode. Good luck getting that gunk off from the bottom of the casserole dish, she reheated the lentil thing and left the casserole dish on the hob so its all dried up and hardened at the bottom, she will need to soak if for a month to lift that sludge off..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.