SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found the recipe she used, even down to the words “jammy” and cooking it “the longer you leave this the better it tastes”
Unless she has an undercover recipe website (well the real persons name, picture & location is on the website so no) she has completely copied this word for word, underline bold capitalize the words completely copied! Even the pictures in the method look exactly the same! I’m sure this person would love to know the fact some Z list influencer has ripped off her intellectual property!

I do agree, a whole tube of tomato paste sounds horrible, I’m thirsty just thinking about it!

Also she admits in these insta stories that she doesn’t cook meat because she doesn’t like “the taste of meat”.
Right, so the rest of the family have to suffer with this type of replacement crap.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
How much salt did she put in that bolognese, she had a heap measured out, plus a whole tube of tomato paste and stock, the kids will be non stop extra thirsty for the next week, how does she come up with this tit, who on earth comes up with giving there young kids a bleeping lentil bolognese. Dont get me wrong nothing wrong with lentils but its just such an odd recipe combination for kids, with all the intense flavours, red wine, vinegar, those specific herbs, and like someone said earlier a whole tube of triple concentrated tomatoe paste, christ alive, thats nuts! I mean look at it, it looks insanely rich, She said the longer you leave it to cook the better it tastes, no matter how long you leave that concoction and what looks like a flammable liquid, it will never taste good, I reckon if you put a match to it, it will explode. Good luck getting that gunk off from the bottom of the casserole dish, she reheated the lentil thing and left the casserole dish on the hob so its all dried up and hardened at the bottom, she will need to soak if for a month to lift that sludge off..
I'm not surprised about the amount of salt. I mean we've seen them put extra salt on McDonald's fries. How they haven't yet shriveled up like raisins in the sun... I don't know.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh dear…..64k views in 4 days, failed miserably but at least 64k witnessed the unravelling along with us!

Manic behaviour incoming 😝🤪😛

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And also the fact that Anna is doing affiliate linking now when showing her ootd…means the wheels really are coming off. if I remember correctly she used to just tag the brand. Oh, how the ‘mighty’ (that’s a stretch) have fallen.

Reactions: 11
And also the fact that Anna is doing affiliate linking now when showing her ootd…means the wheels really are coming off. if I remember correctly she used to just tag the brand. Oh, how the ‘mighty’ (that’s a stretch) have fallen.
Indeed, and not before time.

However, that Jonathan is so vile and sneaky, I'd put nothing past him to increase viewers..that's what scares me.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice that when Anna was trying (and failing) to convince us that the kids eat healthily it was Edie who came to rescue with the performative eating of grapes and tofu, and was also the one who jumped in to back-up the mother when she said that the grapes had been eaten?

Also, did Jono fry the 'bacon' with coconut oil?

Reactions: 5
Did you see Jono carrying A2 to the dinner table in Anal's story yesterday? She just laughs about it. The kid is out of control because he's her "best baby boy".

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
He doesn’t even press the bell?? That shot was purely to show off the sign. Get a life jono

• Haha
Dont get me wrong nothing wrong with lentils but its just such an odd recipe combination for kids, with all the intense flavours, red wine, vinegar, those specific herbs, and like someone said earlier a whole tube of triple concentrated tomatoe paste, christ alive, thats nuts! I mean look at it, it looks insanely rich,
Not to mention the flavour of burnt from Anna reheating it will be strong too, wasn't just a little bit it was the entire bottom of the pan!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I found the recipe she used, even down to the words “jammy” and cooking it “the longer you leave this the better it tastes”
Unless she has an undercover recipe website (well the real persons name, picture & location is on the website so no) she has completely copied this word for word, underline bold capitalize the words completely copied! Even the pictures in the method look exactly the same! I’m sure this person would love to know the fact some Z list influencer has ripped off her intellectual property!

I do agree, a whole tube of tomato paste sounds horrible, I’m thirsty just thinking about it!

Also she admits in these insta stories that she doesn’t cook meat because she doesn’t like “the taste of meat”.
Right, so the rest of the family have to suffer with this type of replacement crap.
Have to say, I'm a fan of Rainbow Plant Life and have made this bolognese before and it's delish - but (a) Anal's looks like dog puke and (b) I'd definitely say it's more a dish suited for adults than for kids. But sure why would she care about what the kids want to eat :rolleyes:

• Heart
Well I reckon Matt's career as a social media influencer is done! Can't find any sign of his Instagram or Tiktok accounts this morning.

• Haha
Wow that was short-lived, wonder what went wrong?
Well with his inappropriate posts and making fun of vulnerable people his influencer career was never going to take off.
Also it goes without saying both him and Anna are very off putting!

Reactions: 18
How much salt did she put in that bolognese, she had a heap measured out, plus a whole tube of tomato paste and stock, the kids will be non stop extra thirsty for the next week, how does she come up with this tit, who on earth comes up with giving there young kids a bleeping lentil bolognese. Dont get me wrong nothing wrong with lentils but its just such an odd recipe combination for kids, with all the intense flavours, red wine, vinegar, those specific herbs, and like someone said earlier a whole tube of triple concentrated tomatoe paste, christ alive, thats nuts! I mean look at it, it looks insanely rich, She said the longer you leave it to cook the better it tastes, no matter how long you leave that concoction and what looks like a flammable liquid, it will never taste good, I reckon if you put a match to it, it will explode. Good luck getting that gunk off from the bottom of the casserole dish, she reheated the lentil thing and left the casserole dish on the hob so its all dried up and hardened at the bottom, she will need to soak if for a month to lift that sludge off..
There isn't any salt in tomato puree though? It's literally just concentrated tomato? I would love it if my kids would eat this (perhaps not Annal's burnt version though!) lentils are really good for you! Kids don't need to only have plain flavoured food. My girls love Chorizo and a good spicy curry! :p

Reactions: 9
Matt’s account was active 20 hours ago when Anna tagged him at breakfast. She also tagged him in her What I Eat in a Day post on her IG grid from 2 days ago. And hash-tagged #bestfriends

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
From what I see on my end he has wiped his account. Didn’t he just post something about staying at his parents house? I wonder if he is no longer with his husband? I check it every once in a while if Anal posts his name but not subbed.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
There isn't any salt in tomato puree though? It's literally just concentrated tomato? I would love it if my kids would eat this (perhaps not Annal's burnt version though!) lentils are really good for you! Kids don't need to only have plain flavoured food. My girls love Chorizo and a good spicy curry! :p
I was referring to tomato paste not tomato puree and the tomato paste Anna used contains salt.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
From what I see on my end he has wiped his account. Didn’t he just post something about staying at his parents house? I wonder if he is no longer with his husband? I check it every once in a while if Anal posts his name but not subbed.
I actually wondered this right from the start of him setting himself as an 'influencer'. Prior to this he was quite a private person and then recently he kept posting stuff on his stories about being hurt and picking yourself back up again. Also a couple of his Tiktoks in his boxer shorts were giving off desperate find me sexy vibes 🙄
I thought maybe he's been dumped.
Alternatively he's realised that it's not a good look being associated with those two ( I doubt that 😂).

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.