SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the Matt whose husband was “totally okay with him having Anna as a friend and was like family” dumped him? I wonder why. Maybe it was because he spent more time with A than his own husband, or was it because of him posting on social media? Matt is a silly man if he’s lost his husband because of his friendship choices.
Matt is off TikTok now. Seems he's moved back to his family home! I don't really believe that. As for Jonathan's short story on TikTok it's absolutely terrible. Dreadful acting and what a complete waste of money. Bizarre.

Reactions: 14
The numbers above the head indicate people’s time left. He follows that dude because his timer is running out. It’s like every other movie or series made these past 10 years but then horribly horribly done 😂
All it took from it was that it was a filum about bin waving his stubby fingers across the camera

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
It looks like a short film filmed by a very bad drama group, there are no storyline and the acting is dreadful

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't think he actually posted the entire thing, eventhough people were actually begging him...
The trailer was enough of a train wreck for meto never be interested. Funny though how he dusted this off so many years later and tries to present it as new.

Reactions: 6
Jonathan does not have a single original thought in his empty balding head. His half-assed attempt at a thought provoking indie film is a complete rip-off. The successful band Nickelback made a music video 13yrs ago with the exact same concept. Plot: After he is saved from almost being hit by a bus, a man can now see how long people have to live. So not only is Jonathan a horrible person, he is also a talent-less hack.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Jonathan does not have a single original thought in his empty balding head. His half-assed attempt at a thought provoking indie film is a complete rip-off. The successful band Nickelback made a music video 13yrs ago with the exact same concept. Plot: After he is saved from almost being hit by a bus, a man can now see how long people have to live. So not only is Jonathan a horrible person, he is also a talent-less hack.

He also outed himself as a nickelback fan 😂

*just kidding, I like nickelback myself but the running joke they are crap is funny

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg that "short film". Jono spent ages making that back in the day! What garbage HAHAHAHA!
I hate the creepy hand, just floating on the edge of the screen every now and then. Also the shoes when he's on the ambulance stretcher, he used to think those toms were cool, not he was wrong, look like bad bandages HAHAHA. Also the fake patient was cleared for discharge and had their band cut off, then seemingly took their first steps with the physio post accident, I'm sorry I work in a rehab ward (not for much longer yay) and that would never happen HAHAH

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hope this makes sense, but If Jonathan's end goal is making out his character in that godawful amateur piece of crap he is submitting is foreseeing someones death as his storyline, then there is a major flaw with his short shitstory.

The only reason the man in the suit died was because Jonathan's character made it obvious to the man he was following him, who then approached him and physically grabbed the man's shoulder who then turned around and said to J "whats your problem, why are you following me", and would of thought he was going to be attacked, hence the reason the man in the suit walked backwards on the road trying to get away from david/jonathan the lunatic and therefore got run over by an oncoming car. So essentially Jonathan aka David killed him, not because the man met his fate by unforseen circumstances or by sixth sense or psychic powers as he is making the failed attempt storyline out to be, it's because it is all David/Jonathan's fault cause the guy wanted to escape from him. (that's my take, anyway) LMAO, That fool can't get anything right. He may need to do a remake. haha, lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hope this makes sense, but If Jonathan's end goal is making out his character in that godawful amateur piece of crap he is submitting is foreseeing someones death as his storyline, then there is a major flaw with his short shitstory.

The only reason the man in the suit died was because Jonathan's character made it obvious to the man he was following him, who then approached him and physically grabbed the man's shoulder who then turned around and said to J "whats your problem, why are you following me", and would of thought he was going to be attacked, hence the reason the man in the suit walked backwards on the road trying to get away from david/jonathan the lunatic and therefore got run over by an oncoming car. So essentially Jonathan aka David killed him, not because the man met his fate by unforseen circumstances or by sixth sense or psychic powers as he is making the failed attempt storyline out to be, it's because it is all David/Jonathan's fault cause the guy wanted to escape from him. (that's my take, anyway) LMAO, That fool can't get anything right. He may need to do a remake. lol
Is that it? He talked that up so much a few years back. The only positive is that we didn't have to see his ugly face too much just that rotten stubby hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is that it? He talked that up so much a few years back. The only positive is that we didn't have to see his ugly face too much just that rotten stubby hand.
I think this is a condensed version, I feel like it was 15 minutes when he first announced it?

The only reason the man in the suit died was because Jonathan's character made it obvious to the man he was following him, who then approached him and physically grabbed the man's shoulder who then turned around and said to J "whats your problem, why are you following me", and would of thought he was going to be attacked, hence the reason the man in the suit walked backwards on the road trying to get away from david/jonathan the lunatic and therefore got run over by an oncoming car. So essentially Jonathan aka David killed him, not because the man met his fate by unforseen circumstances or by sixth sense or psychic powers as he is making the failed attempt storyline out to be, it's because it is all David/Jonathan's fault cause the guy wanted to escape from him. (that's my take, anyway) LMAO, That fool can't get anything right. He may need to do a remake. haha, lol
I also like that the dude turned his head to the right, absolutely would have seen the car coming, turned back to Jonathan, and decided not to move because getting hit would have been better than interacting with that weirdo ever again HAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The numbers above the head indicate people’s time left. He follows that dude because his timer is running out. It’s like every other movie or series made these past 10 years but then horribly horribly done 😂

…wasn’t this a tiktok trend?! 😂😭😂😭😂

Reactions: 4

That's also similar to a book I read when I was a teen!

After her mother's death, a girl has the ability to see the date in which everyone will die.

Reactions: 7
ohh, I see what look Jonathan is going for with his beard, mission accomplished!

4861A698-6569-4C15-9A59-636CEB2A0C50.jpeg
3E0C49D0-94B2-4093-B012-C6B7C711722E.jpeg

Also in the "what we actually eat in a day" video, what 43 year old man describes his food as having legs, a little tummy and a face when showing his breakfast of eggs, peas/corn and fake bacon strips. :ROFLMAO: Jonathan the creep does!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

I thought that was supposed to be his oh-so-clever thought provoking twist. Like in the Matrix when the oracle tells Neo to be careful, so he twists and knocks a vase or something. And she's all, yes I predicted it but would it have happened if I said nothing ooOOooOh.

Deep for a 14 year old (and Jonathan)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.