SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed when they went shopping after the clinic, E2 went straight for the superhero costumes.. and Anna said “we are here for you not Andrea”… maybe E2 wanted one for themselves?! Did they stop to ask if maybe E2 actually wanted a superhero costume, or were they forced to buy a doll.. seemed a bit odd to me
I thought exactly that! E2 seemed to be drawn to the dress up rail. Fancy that!

I was at a kids party yesterday and something that would blow anna and jonos mind happened.... a 5 year old girl waltzed in wearing a iron-man costume and NOBODY batted an eyelid. Kids are kids and if you let them do what they want some will think outside the box.

Reactions: 42
It's kind of grooming isn't it. Telling a kid if they do something they'll get a toy. It's very coercive. And E2 learns he's special and getting something different from his siblings, so he goes along with it. But he has to learn a script, so they tell him over and over what to say. The earlier videos, as someone said, show he's always been comfortable with being a boy. Of course J and A are not going to tell him off when he gloats and takes pleasure in being special, because then it would stop the coercion power they have over him.

I feel very uncomfortable with people calling E2 she. And with knowing that someone earning £££ to supposedly assess whether a child is 'trans' or not is working out how to justify the idea that a boy liking dresses means he's really a girl. It's so regressive and backwards. No one can change sex, the therapy should be for parents in learning to love a gay or gender non-conforming child. Or to not see their children as cash cows.
I agree, it's 100% grooming. I think A has Munchausen by proxy, probably partly caused by J, and J has narcissistic personality, is addicted to the attention and has issues with his own gender experience. The kid is just a vessel they use to cope with their issues, in a sick way, obviously, that harms both them and their kids.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Is jono still non binary
Is the house still on the market
Haven’t been on this thread in a while

Reactions: 3
Is jono still non binary
Can answer for the house
Off the market, apparently had a sale but it fell through (except the listing never said "sold" or "under offer", it was just taken off one day. Jono had to try and negotiate a different mortgage with the bank because he got a variable rate after 5 years which was going to skyrocket with how the world is going, and that 5 year mark has just recently passed. I think he said they try to sell again in a year or two because he was just going for a 2 year fixed rate extension

Reactions: 9
I noticed when they went shopping after the clinic, E2 went straight for the superhero costumes.. and Anna said “we are here for you not Andrea”… maybe E2 wanted one for themselves?! Did they stop to ask if maybe E2 actually wanted a superhero costume, or were they forced to buy a doll.. seemed a bit odd to me
I noticed this too, and given how out of character it would have been for E2 to be thinking of A2 over themselves I don't think Anna truly believed that was happening. It was a redirection command, and E2 obediently spins round and says "oh look at those gloves" about the nearest pink thing they see (a very boring pair of pink gloves).

I wondered if something was said in therapy that made E2 think they were allowed to look at stuff that wasn't just pink and sparkly, and then that moment just shot it down. Back in your box E2.

They are destroying that child.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I noticed this too, and given how out of character it would have been for E2 to be thinking of A2 over themselves I don't think Anna truly believed that was happening. It was a redirection command, and E2 obediently spins round and says "oh look at those gloves" about the nearest pink thing they see (a very boring pair of pink gloves).

I wondered if something was said in therapy that made E2 think they were allowed to look at stuff that wasn't just pink and sparkly, and then that moment just shot it down. Back in your box E2.

They are destroying that child.
I agree with everything you have said.

I've noticed and commented before, that Eduardo/Edie tends to gravitate towards the toys (in Blue...don't hate me for saying something so 'gender specific', but it's true. Even when they were buying trainers, the child wanted the darker colour and Jono steered them towards pink.

I know they have been pushing the trans agenda with their child and most if not all of us on Tattle, find it reprehensible but the money train has trundled on....and yet, something has happened with that last vlog. It has really opened many peoples eyes as to what shady goings on are taking place.

I'm really hoping this is the start of the end of the SacconeJoly family vlog. It needs to be stopped before there is a catastrophic outcome.:cry:

Reactions: 27
I’m sorry, but that kid is not trans. What those parents are doing to this child is horrific and nothing short of child abuse.

I pray that they are not allowed to continue this insanity by causing permanent physical damage to this child, on top of the huge amount of psychological damage they have already caused them.

That poor kid is not convinced of being anything. They are afraid of giving an incorrect answer to their manipulator of a father. It’s abhorrent and upsetting to watch this abuse play out in slow motion.

Can Child protection services not step in here? Poor child 💔

Reactions: 39
When jono was promoting his book he said that he is a woman on the inside and a man on the outside. Nothing to back that up but people can spout this tit and call it transphobic or whatever when someone questions what they mean. Because as a woman I find it very hard to understand how jono who has always lived as a man and fathered 4 children can say he is a woman on the inside simply cos he got off on wearing his sisters knickers. But I digress. What I wanted to say was at the same time he said (and this is taken from an interview he gave "if I'd had the proper support as a child I may have wanted to transition fully." So why doesn't he transition as an adult when he had full control and consent around his body. Being transgender isnt a flash in the pan and if he doesn't want to be a woman now then how can he do this to e2. How these parents are allowed to carry on with this is sickening.

• Heart
I’m actually fuming after noticing comments saying that E2 was led away from the Marvel section whilst shopping after the appointment so I went back and checked the vlog. Anna kept saying “We’re not here for A2, we’re here for E2” When E2 looked generally interested in the Spiderman coat. Spiderman has no gender. I fricking love Marvel films, especially Spiderman. Just goes to show they know absolutely nothing or choose to go down a stereotype shite filled path and disguise it as support. If it was E2’s day you’d let them look at anything they wanted! Would they like it if E2 picked up a Spiderman figurine and wanted it? I don’t think they’d be as supportive if I’m being honest. Poor kid has no idea what to like apart from pink thrilly things and dolls, which as I’ve added before has nothing to do with being female. It’s a terrible old fashioned stereotype. Poor kid can’t even like Marvel or superheroes because to Anna and Jonathan that’s a boys thing. Just terrible all around.

Also I’m finding it quite frankly irritating now that Anna constantly says E2’s name over and over in sentences. It’s like she’s trying to prove something to everyone and seems to be trying to prove that E2 loves their new name. It’s weird. Not to mention the constant “good girl”, “good boy” Like ?? I say that to my dogs and even then I don’t say it to them that often. Is there any other sentence she uses to praise and acknowledge her children’s good behaviour?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
As an aside I cannot stand the name Edie, and hearing Anna say it over and over doesn't endeaur me to it.. :rolleyes: :mad:

I wonder when this debacle will end? Their actions are actually very disturbing and getting worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Is jono still non binary
Is jono still non binary - only when it fits the narrative and or when Jonathan the con artist is virtue signaling
Is the house still on the market - No

Reactions: 15

I was at a kids party yesterday and something that would blow anna and jonos mind happened.... a 5 year old girl waltzed in wearing a iron-man costume and NOBODY batted an eyelid. Kids are kids and if you let them do what they want some will think outside the box.
When my daughter was in 4th grade she wanted and got a teenage mutant ninja turtles birthday cake. When she was in 5th grade she was obsessed with Captain America. Anna absolutely could not cope with such gender bending (sarcasm)! I actually think Anna is mentally low IQ and she really isn’t able to identify with or respect things she herself doesn’t value.

My daughter dressed up as the BFG for World Book Day.... and guess what... nobody cared that she was dressed as a male character and she's still a girl!

Reactions: 13
How much is Edourdo going to hate Andrea for getting to be the boy he is? He already kind of hates his sisters because their relationship boils down to who can “girl” the best (part of why he likes Emelia more because she’s entered a tomboy tween phase). He’s in fear of displeasing his parents.. he has no extended family in his life….

• Sad
Reactions: 21
When my daughter was in 4th grade she wanted and got a teenage mutant ninja turtles birthday cake. When she was in 5th grade she was obsessed with Captain America. Anna absolutely could not cope with such gender bending (sarcasm)! I actually think Anna is mentally low IQ and she really isn’t able to identify with or respect things she herself doesn’t value.
Obviously your daughter was crying out to you that she wants to be a boy and shame on you for not supporting her on her journey 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Goodness I hope her parents have had the only reasonable & proportionate response to the crisis in which they find themselves & have started her on her transition journey. She’s already 5 after all, she clearly knows what she wants and her brain is fully formed.

Sorry for the not very clever rant but F a world in which any parent gets to do this to an innocent child. At least when parents are sexually abusing children other adults can genuinely say they didn’t know. But a parent transitions a primary school child or even a flipping toddler & nobody says anything.

My kids are about to go to school & I will be devastated if any adults tells them they need to consider their gender. But it’s out of my hands. This madness has the support of the public system. I never thought I’d see the day where the word “inclusion” would cause me worry.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The poor child was probably delighted to have a day out with both mam and dad alone and he got to get a hot chocolate. A day off school too and all the attention on him

Reactions: 17
Clearly there was very very little conversation with Edie about the therapy process. Otherwise it would not have been news to her that there would be 'multiple' appointments. And this was divulged literally just before they left the house. Imagine putting your kid forward for such a significant process without explaining the basics - you can be sure they haven't even touched on the complex aspects. The kid hasn't a bloody clue what's going on. But then again, the less the kid knows, the more compliant she'll be. That micro expression in Edie's eyes at the beginning of the cafe footage took be aback. When you know, you know.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.