SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest comments under their vlog are unanimous in their condemnation of what Jonathan and Anna Saccone are doing to Eduardo/Edie.

The disgraceful vlog and the public reaction, for me was right up there with their 'cold shower' punishment. This public gender clinic visit has backfired spectacularly and rightly so.

I am at last hopeful that something will be done to stop them but in the meantime I'll hazard a guess that J&A are working on their victim statement and blaming 'haters and trolls' for their own despicable actions.

Reactions: 27
I wonder what the gender therapy will reveal? If she truly is happy and this is what she wants great, but if it's being forced / encouraged by Jono this is where it will all come out.
Nearly all gender therapy now is affirmative, not explorative. Therapists risk their jobs if they have safeguarding concerns. I suggest you look up what's been going on at the Tavistock.

Hopefully some of this is being rolled back, but the Saccone-Joly's seem so pushy and invested in E2's trans identity that I think they would leave any therapist who questioned.

This documentary from Sweden goes into some of the issues of current paediatric trans healthcare procedures and culture.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’ll die on this hill and I have said it in the past but I still reckon Jono saw how much praise Nikki Tutorials got when she came out and he’s ran with it with the easiest child to mould/persuade into a different gender.
That child has expressed many many times that they want to be a boy, yes being more interested in “girl” things can raise an eyebrow but that doesn’t inherently mean a child is trans. Most transitioned trans folk have said they they felt to the core that they were the wrong gender, not just “I liked to dress up:D”. The fact neither of them have done any deep research on this (or they have and are holding back info on purpose) to explain to E2 what this all entails is telling to me.
I’m waiting for the “he wants to be a boy again!” Vlog.

Reactions: 23
Not to hate on a child & I know it’s the parents doing, but Edie is just so precocious

Reactions: 21
Not to hate on a child & I know it’s the parents doing, but Edie is just so precocious
So is Emilia, I was shocked at the vlog she made with Anna, speaking about people not having children.

She was downright obnoxious, HOWEVER, I agree with you, this all comes from bad and or no proper parenting.

Reactions: 20
So is Emilia, I was shocked at the vlog she made with Anna, speaking about people not having children.

She was downright obnoxious, HOWEVER, I agree with you, this all comes from bad and or no proper parenting.
I think this is a result of having the children as constant performers.

Reactions: 13
One thing we have watched with SJ’s from the start is their identity has always been gender stereotypes.

That’s why I call Anna low IQ. She’s just so dense she can’t fathom pink not being for girls. I think Jonathan knows better which is why he’s okay with new tomboy Emelia who he wants to claim as a child taking after him. He is not a woman, he is not non-binary. He’s a jealous misogynist with little dick syndrome, thusly he has no friends.

Come on everyone, we know these people. These people who can’t understand politics or can’t tell a current event apart from a Kardashian-West Skims press release, are suddenly able to identify their child as transgender based on girl toys?

Their bias for girl toys is already that only a girl can play with one. Just like Anna can only have a certain body and be a Barbie because she’s Jon’s trophy. They don’t have the emotional awareness to understand Edourdo is and was a child. Sadly, a child’s first 7 years are the most important time of their life.

These yokels got in trouble for telling the world Andrea is “just being a boy” when he has a bad day and smacks his sisters. These people are low brain power, knuckle dragging idiots!

Everything to them is about stereotyping gender. Don’t they put gendered bows in their abused dogs hair?!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Jonathan is so childish it untrue, puts out videos and content that quite rightly causes backlash and infuriates everyone and like clockwork posts another tiktok video telling everyone who's "mean to Edie" where to go.
If only they would learn its you everyone has problems with jonathan not the kids 🙄

Also aren't the As a more appropriate age to take to soft play than the Es??
J definitely shouldn't have been in there either!

Reactions: 9
Even Graham Linehan has shared their video now. He's got a podcast where he looks at adults exploiting children with 'trans'. J and A will probably love the views this brings in, but not the comments.

It's sad that they couldn't just tell Eduardo that it's ok to like girl things, and they'd invite some female classmates round if he wanted. Or they could have found social things that would have included boys with his interests, so he can see boys don't just have to like sports.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Our recovered ED survivor Anna shows us how she cooks lentil Bolognese.
All ingredients measured precisely and put separately on a cutting board (why not put the spices in the pot directly?).

Anna, you're as far away from being recovered as I am from being a millionaire.

It's so dangerous how she's pretending to be recovered and at the same time shows her super disordered behavior.

Reactions: 25
Talk about grooming, Edie wasn’t sure about the therapy. I get it.. but they bought her loads of things after so she will associate therapy with a day out.
I get maybe something small, but something as serious as this I think Iwould ensure the child wants to go as opposed to be manipulated. This isn’t like the doctors or dentist

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Aye. Very similar to the likes of Chloe Conder, Jace Ingham etc etc. anyone spotting a theme?

Reactions: 4
Talk about grooming, Edie wasn’t sure about the therapy. I get it.. but they bought her loads of things after so she will associate therapy with a day out.
I get maybe something small, but something as serious as this I think Iwould ensure the child wants to go as opposed to be manipulated. This isn’t like the doctors or dentist
I was thinking about this a bit, as with my son if he goes to an appointment I'll often get him a treat so maybe that's just normal...but you're right, in this case it is *very* important to know the child definitely wants to go, so in fact I would hold off on the treats.

Maybe a hot chocolate as a bit of comfort afterwards, but those dolls etc. are birthday-present size gifts, they can't fail to influence a child (of course the SJs are probably *trying* to influence, just trying to think objectively)

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I was thinking about this a bit, as with my son if he goes to an appointment I'll often get him a treat so maybe that's just normal...but you're right, in this case it is *very* important to know the child definitely wants to go, so in fact I would hold off on the treats.

Maybe a hot chocolate as a bit of comfort afterwards, but those dolls etc. are birthday-present size gifts, they can't fail to influence a child (of course the SJs are probably *trying* to influence, just trying to think objectively)
I so get that and it illustrates the level of comfort you give your child 'a hot chocolate as a treat' (reassurance)♥

The SJ's have their kids living off hot chocolate and masses of marshmallows and tonnes of chocolate so this isn't even a reward..the toys on the other hand is downright sinister, as is the Edies response to say they will 'boast' and make their siblings jealous.

Wrong on every level. They are such unfit and dreadful parents.

Reactions: 18
A whole tube of tomato purée… wtf. It’s so concentrated you are only meant to use a tablespoon or two for a recipe… 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m waiting for the woe is me, transphobic people watching my videos.
Except it’s not transphobic, it’s bleeping concerned people who want to protect Eduardo more than dick face and dumb witch want to protect their own child.

Reactions: 26
A whole tube of tomato purée… wtf. It’s so concentrated you are only meant to use a tablespoon or two for a recipe… 🤦🏼‍♀️
And she probably thinks that's an acceptable substitute for actual vegetables. Those kids eat so poorly.

They really are terrible parents. Maybe this E2 scandal will finally drive them out of the public eye. Although I don't know if that'd be worse. Would they even care for the kids if it wasn't for content?

Reactions: 13
Ok Guys serious question about the new video named “what we eat in a day”

I give you one chance to tell me what they had for dinner

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.