SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jonathan really is aiming for recognition as the awesome supportive dad and wants to be celebrated as such an open minded guy but in reality someone who actually would be supportive of their child’s gender dysphoria and struggles would not use it as content whatsoever. Maybe a post every few months to let people know how their kid is doing but this guy so obviously wants to be celebrated which is such a narcissistic thing to do. duck off.
Even if E2 really identifies as a girl, you don’t deserve to be celebrated. You just do what’s best for your kids either way around. Such as feeding all four of them decent meals and giving them proper attention and cuddling them and listening to their stories, letting them have fun and take them to some awesome kid friendly outings, spend time with them in stead of shoving them in a room with chocolate and a screen. Let them know all four of them are loved and can count on you no matter what - show them with your actions. Maybe start there if you want to be celebrated as a father Jonathan. You have a loooong way to go before you’d earn some respect as a father from me.

Reactions: 32
I so hope this therapist will poke a hole in E2's story, but am worried she will not. Maybe she needs to do her homework and watch some videos....

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Most of those gender clinics do the bare minimum and will give anyone who walks in surgery and medication. So I guess Jonathan will get what he wants.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
They’re probably just going to the clinic to get a “gender recognition certificate”… it’s 500 pounds for the initial consult (therapy) then the clinic wants the patient to come back for follow-up therapy sessions for 250 pounds a pop. But also- once you do the initial consult you can come back and get a gender certificate. I bet they just want a certificate to use for traveling and school.

I forecast 2 visits at most and they’re done.

*Edited - maybe I’m wrong about the certificate, you may have to be 18. I still think this is a one-off appointment though!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Found this for A.

I don’t watch the SJs but a reel flashed up of them taking E2 to a clinic labelled “the next stage.” Do all the people praising these parents realise that these two adults, who by Irish education standards are not highly educated, would have led a very ordinary life had they not managed to shill their kids online. Daddy Dearest has a conflict of interest - when you shill your kids for cash you need to keep the story lines interesting. The man gives me the serious creeps.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I just don't get why you'd want your child to go through this: the mental strain, the physical changes and potential bullying... its surely not something you want your child to struggle with? But then again I'm not an influencer trying to monetise everything 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I just don't get why you'd want your child to go through this: the mental strain, the physical changes and potential bullying... its surely not something you want your child to struggle with? But then again I'm not an influencer trying to monetise everything 😂
You answered your own question. 💰💰💰

Reactions: 11
My heart is breaking seeing what they have done to that boy. His whole life shouldn't revolve around his gender identity. Its absolute madness. They never do anything to enrich their children's lives... wheres the stomping round the woods making dens, visiting different parks / stately homes, discovering natural beauty like caves, beaches or surely there's a field nearby, going to the theatre, an art gallery, a library, even a fruit and veg store...good lord just anything that gives them something to experience outside of school or being filmed. They have nothing to say cos they don't know the world we live in. They all seem stunted in that family, dogs included. But jono and Anna are so thick they can't see what they are doing is destroying the kids and dogs mental health. They tell their son he is a girl and make it impossible for him to say otherwise cos they have convinced him that HE made that decision at 2 or 3 years old. If I'd told my toddlers they were cats they would have believed me. WE teach kids... they don't teach us... apart from how nothing else matters once they come along obviously!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
My heart is breaking seeing what they have done to that boy. His whole life shouldn't revolve around his gender identity. Its absolute madness. They never do anything to enrich their children's lives... wheres the stomping round the woods making dens, visiting different parks / stately homes, discovering natural beauty like caves, beaches or surely there's a field nearby, going to the theatre, an art gallery, a library, even a fruit and veg store...good lord just anything that gives them something to experience outside of school or being filmed. They have nothing to say cos they don't know the world we live in. They all seem stunted in that family, dogs included. But jono and Anna are so thick they can't see what they are doing is destroying the kids and dogs mental health. They tell their son he is a girl and make it impossible for him to say otherwise cos they have convinced him that HE made that decision at 2 or 3 years old. If I'd told my toddlers they were cats they would have believed me. WE teach kids... they don't teach us... apart from how nothing else matters once they come along obviously!
100% - go to school, then home to the six dogs in cages where Daddy darling will follow you around with a camera.
The level to which they have abused those kids should be a crime. They are so smug that they are “friends” with the social workers sent out to them when all the social workers can do is act within the current laws. Adults should not be able to make money off children online in any circumstances. If I child is employed to be in an ad/on TV that should be done in a regulated manner. But no parent should be allowed to film a child’s day-to-day & sell it.
I hope E1 sues them for the money she’s made for them. Better still I hope E2 does though I fear that situation is already too far gone & will be supported by the psychic craze will are living though where apparently we are supposed to accept without question the vast number of people who now identify as trans where once it was a small number of people. Not only that but we have to accept it being taught to our children as if removing body parts is something they should consider. When I was in primary school we were consistently taught that the value you bring to the world is what you do for others, now I can barley go online without seeing a reel of some teenagers ranting about their identity. Daddy dearest has found the perfect way to keep the show on the road, I mean who cares about his son’s mental or physical health.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There is no flag for International Womrns Day. It is Trans Awareness Day at the end of March, so maybe they just put the flag up early if they don't display it all the time.
Maybe the two aren't linked but I got the impression she was congratulating the shop for putting up the trans flag on IWD. I also wouldn't be completely surprised if she didn't know it was IWD and the flag is up all the time.

Reactions: 10
Maybe the two aren't linked but I got the impression she was congratulating the shop for putting up the trans flag on IWD. I also wouldn't be completely surprised if she didn't know it was IWD and the flag is up all the time.
Your impression was correct. She is as thick as two short plank, but dangerous as she has a platform to sprout about a topic she hasn't a clue about.

Reactions: 13
Hopefully this is a true professional who sees what we all see - just a boy who likes fancy dress and has spoken out about NOT wanting the physical things and shuts this case down until he’s at least 16.

Reactions: 19
Like others I'm concerned about this next stage. He's so desperate for money who knows what he will do. Plus he knows that shocking stuff gets the best views.

I'm also recovering from Matt's latest reel with his 'sexy' moves and his confession that he too is a recovered ED survivor 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just saw the video of E2 walking into that gender clinic, and Jonathan's story-telling voice saying 'I've taken it as far as I could take it' might have been the most honest thing he's ever said. He had to up his game, and now he's found a professional who will hopefully back him up, fingers crossed eh Jonathan....? Because what would you do if the professional turned around and said, nope, this is just a boy who likes sparkly, glittery clothes, and having long hair?

Reactions: 17
Does this face look like someone you would trust
"taking the next step" with, of his childs life. God no! This is the face of evil, he gives me such bad vibes and the sad part is E2 is completely oblivious, this image of Jonathan leading E2 to the clinic gives me the absolute chills, you can just tell by the look on Jonathan’s face he is up to no good, he is as shady af.

This is what he meant when he said last year “stay tuned and you’ll find out” knowing he was going to make his sons life into like some ‘tv series’ with his son as the main character, this was always his intention and this is the next instalment. What a poor excuse of a father and mother. How many times are they going to get away with destroying their kids lives, I’ve lost count.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
There will be documentaries and books released by E2 in the future and not positive ones, mark my words

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.