SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[
Funny how Jonathan did not dust off his barrista skirt for the occasion?
Be thankful for small mercies.

When I think back on the bizarre womens clothes he wore (Black dress)and the photos he took with Eduardo who he dressied in a wig and female attire too... :sick:

Also the many numerous ocassions he dressed as Snow White, in a Ballerina Tutu etc... all with his kids in the videos:mad:

Just ick and disturbing.

Reactions: 13
I was genuinly surprised that they didn’t turn to their dentist for the gender dysphoria. Guess there IS something she can’t do!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
[

Be thankful for small mercies.

When I think back on the bizarre womens clothes he wore (Black dress)and the photos he took with Eduardo who he dressied in a wig and female attire too... :sick:

Also the many numerous ocassions he dressed as Snow White, in a Ballerina Tutu etc... all with his kids in the videos:mad:

Just ick and disturbing.
Yeah you would think the professional would lock Jonathan up at this point but it’s pretty amazing how long sickos get away with tit. Surprised they didn’t take Eduardo in wearing a full face of makeup and the crop top.

Reactions: 8
Hopefully this is a true professional who sees what we all see - just a boy who likes fancy dress and has spoken out about NOT wanting the physical things and shuts this case down until he’s at least 16.
she’s not, the article I posted she says those foster parents have nothing to do with the fact their own biological son is trans as is the two other kids they are fostering after they came to live with them. There’s no way that’s a coincidence, she seems like a groomer herself . i didn’t look too much into her besides the other poster that posted a review of someone basically saying she can get drugs and surgery even though she’s unsure and the process for it is easily done. seems really sick to mess with lives so carelessly.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm really worried about that little boy. If somehow Jonno manages to get him on blockers and ruin his perfect little body's natural development this is horrifying. Surely this can't be allowed in the UK? I know Gender Identity Services part of the Tavistock has been closed down after a grossly damaging report (all the concerns we have on here about medicating children, validating their or their parents' delusions and not looking further into causes for their confusion were true) but can private practitioners prescribe hormones to children?

I don't know whether to stop watching and reading here NOW - because it would be truly unbearable to know that was happening to that child, wouldn't it - or hang on in hopes it all fizzles out.

Reactions: 16
maybe I’m wrong about the certificate, you may have to be 18. I still think this is a one-off appointment though!
Yes, you have to be 18+ for a GRC. They were only created to stop the legal fiction of a trans person being married to someone of the "same sex" which was illegal. The GRA is totally outdated and should be repealed. There's so much confusion surrounding it, and people genuinely think it's a certificate of having changed sex so now you can use public toilets/changing rooms of the opposite sex, when that's not the law at all, and of course no one can change sex.

And there's no such thing as a trans child that for sure. The push to make children think they could be born in the wrong body is all a drive for adults to a.) make money by exploiting children and b.) validate adult identities by creating the idea you can be born in the wrong body. There are definitely disturbed and dysphoric children, but the recent interim Cass report (available for anyone to read online) showed that most of these child cases came from parents or other adults pushing it on to them, or stemming from psychological problems like eating disorders or grief that were being ignored at gender clinics. A massive 80% of the children at Tavistock said they felt same-sex attraction, but many were being forced by homophobic parents in to clinics as a method of gay conversion therapy. The new book Time to Think by Hannah Barnes breaks this all down. I'd LOVE the Saccone-Jolys to review this book or the Cass Report in a video. It would be like holding a mirror up to their abusive selves.

It's estimated many current children and teens will be suing the NHS ten years from now for convincing them they were the opposite sex, and some lawyers say there will be multiple cases of children suing their parents too. E2 has a very strong case for this with years of online humiliation and coercive control if he goes down this route.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
100% - go to school, then home to the six dogs in cages where Daddy darling will follow you around with a camera.
The level to which they have abused those kids should be a crime. They are so smug that they are “friends” with the social workers sent out to them when all the social workers can do is act within the current laws. Adults should not be able to make money off children online in any circumstances. If I child is employed to be in an ad/on TV that should be done in a regulated manner. But no parent should be allowed to film a child’s day-to-day & sell it.
I hope E1 sues them for the money she’s made for them. Better still I hope E2 does though I fear that situation is already too far gone & will be supported by the psychic craze will are living though where apparently we are supposed to accept without question the vast number of people who now identify as trans where once it was a small number of people. Not only that but we have to accept it being taught to our children as if removing body parts is something they should consider. When I was in primary school we were consistently taught that the value you bring to the world is what you do for others, now I can barley go online without seeing a reel of some teenagers ranting about their identity. Daddy dearest has found the perfect way to keep the show on the road, I mean who cares about his son’s mental or physical health.
Very well said , you are spot on 👏

Reactions: 10
Relieved I'm not the only one who feels mentally affected by this :( the fact that there's nothing we can do to help this child from being lined up to get physically harmed is so upsetting, I am so, so sorry for what Jonathan is doing to this child, now with the support of a 'gender clinic'.

What has happened to this world in recent years? Rather than protecting the most vulnerable and innocent, they're being sacrificed for an ideology, so adults can feel better about themselves for being 'supportive' and 'tolerant'. At least we know Jonathan and this clinic will be sued into oblivion in a decade's time, little will it help the mental and physical damage that can't be undone.

How would Jonathan feel if his parents 'affirmed' him because he didn't like boys, wore his sisters panties and didn't fit the gender stereotype? How would he feel today with a micro-pen s caused by blocking natural puberty and physical development? He disgusts me beyond words. 💔

Reactions: 28
What a horrible bastard!
ACB8775F-8F21-4AF8-B41F-5D40DB196459.jpeg

He’s actually going to monetise off of his 8 YEAR OLD CHILD’s therapy appointments. Who the duck does this? I’m actually so angry and my blood is boiling. As someone who has suffered with mental health and had to go to CBT for anxiety and OCD, this is actually gross. If my parents EVER had the audacity to film my entire trip to CBT, the waiting room etc. they wouldn’t have a camera to film on because I would have smacked it out of their hands and smashed it. NOBODY whenever you can consent or not should be monetising off of your mental health/therapy like this. There’s ways of bringing attention and support to an issue and then there’s literally destroying someone’s privacy for your own gain. If this is “father of the year, or a supportive dad” who the hell are the fathers that actually care about their privacy of their children and actually don’t film them every single moment? I hope these poor children grow up, write a book or expose their parents when they realise what they’ve done to them. I couldn’t forgive my parents for doing this. I cannot for the life of me think of why Jonathan feels this is acceptable? Proper narcissistic prick move.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
What a horrible bastard!
View attachment 2016483
He’s actually going to monetise off of his 8 YEAR OLD CHILD’s therapy appointments. Who the duck does this? I’m actually so angry and my blood is boiling. As someone who has suffered with mental health and had to go to CBT for anxiety and OCD, this is actually gross. If my parents EVER had the audacity to film my entire trip to CBT, the waiting room etc. they wouldn’t have a camera to film on because I would have smacked it out of their hands and smashed it. NOBODY whenever you can consent or not should be monetising off of your mental health/therapy like this. There’s ways of bringing attention and support to an issue and then there’s literally destroying someone’s privacy for your own gain. If this is “father of the year, or a supportive dad” who the hell are the fathers that actually care about their privacy of their children and actually don’t film them every single moment? I hope these poor children grow up, write a book or expose their parents when they realise what they’ve done to them. I couldn’t forgive my parents for doing this. I cannot for the life of me think of why Jonathan feels this is acceptable? Proper narcissistic prick move.
I don't usually watch the vlogs, did he actually film the waiting room?! If so that's absolutely gross.

Reactions: 8
He did!😞 and E2 said they were scared 😞
My heart broke when I watched that part! That right there was an example of a child who could’ve done with some support, words of encouragement or affection before facing such a big moment in their life, but that sorry excuse of a father had his head buried in his phone. Made me so angry!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
It bugs me so much that Jono will likely defend this by saying E2 is a hero for sharing her story and wants to help others. That’s not for Jono to decide. If E2 wants to share her story when she’s older and capable of making that decision in full knowledge of what that means then great, but don’t put that burden on an 8/9 year old, let her figure this out without the pressure of being told she’s a hero for this and that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My heart broke when I watched that part! That right there was an example of a child who could’ve done with some support, words of encouragement or affection before facing such a big moment in their life, but that sorry excuse of a father had his head buried in his phone. Made me so angry!
E2 said it twice which makes it even worse 😞 they needed to put their camera away and support E2! It’s scary to think what it is like behind closed doors as they barely support them whilst on camera 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 16
E2 said it twice which makes it even worse 😞 they needed to put their camera away and support E2! It’s scary to think what it is like behind closed doors as they barely support them whilst on camera 😞
Not that it will do any good but I did report it as child abuse on youtube. I know they won't classify it as that, but it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
E2 looks very subdued most of the time. The tiktok persona is a fake.

Also he must have performed well in the clinic cos he got rewarded with a shopping trip.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I feel sick about what’s going on.
I am not transphobic or homophobic in anyway. I think everybody should live the life they want to live, and I will respect and support anybody (especially my children) in that regard. But I do draw the line at giving hormonal treatment to stunt puberty on children who have no grasp on the severity of the situation.
A persons frontal cortex does not fully develop until you are 25, then you better understand risk analysis and consequences of the decisions you make.

A 9 year old child does not understand the consequences of the decisions that are being made for them. And the decisions being made for them is a big thing. Now I am not from the UK but did do a deep dive into hormonal treatment of children as this situation has actually mentally affected me. A child can not consent to hormonal treatment until they are 16, *correct me if I’m wrong this is what I’ve read*, but a parental guardian/parent is able to consent on behalf of the child. Now this is wrong on so many levels. The main level of being someone like Jonathan being able to administer body changing hormones that are irreversible and will completely change E2’s life without his actual explicit consent and understanding, this child has been groomed and I’m not sure I can be here or hear anything about this family anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.