SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone recognize where is the gender clinic located? Someone who is familiar with the area they showed in the vlog could be doing lords work by letting us know so we can all collectively email the place in worry.
Seriously??

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The kids, and especially the Es, were always forced to go against each other. Everything was always a competition. They were literally asked who their dad loved more. Emilia displayed bullying behaviour right on camera, and got away with it because her dad was preoccupied watching himself on the flip-out screen, and because she was the star of the show. No wonder Eduardo often cried or sulked. There were videos where he was pinched and even bitten with his dad right there!

It was the perfect breeding ground for the relentless grooming: restrict attention for a long time, and then only give it when the desired behaviour occurs. Day after day after day during lockdown. The kid had no chance.
---
Can anyone recognize where is the gender clinic located? Someone who is familiar with the area they showed in the vlog could be doing lords work by letting us know so we can all collectively email the place in worry.
Nope, nope, nope.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
The kids, and especially the Es, were always forced to go against each other. Everything was always a competition. They were literally asked who their dad loved more. Emilia displayed bullying behaviour right on camera, and got away with it because her dad was preoccupied watching himself on the flip-out screen, and because she was the star of the show. No wonder Eduardo often cried or sulked. There were videos where he was pinched and even bitten with his dad right there!

It was the perfect breeding ground for the relentless grooming: restrict attention for a long time, and then only give it when the desired behaviour occurs. Day after day after day during lockdown. The kid had no chance.
Of course there was times Emilia was a bully too and at the end of the day all those kids have even effected by how they’re being raised and sadly they all have problems because of that. The point I was making was Eduardo always was an attention seeking and crying over things that there was no need to cry over like times nobody did anything to hurt him or did anything wrong he would have a temper tantrum and get very jealous so now that he is Edie and is even more attention seeking , gets jealous easily and can be quite mean it doesn’t surprise me that much because he was always craving that and when his sick parents decided to use this edie situation for their own fame/financial benefit they decided to manipulate E2 and started giving him the attention and praise that kid always craved.

If a child is being bullied or hurt of course they have the right to cry and sulk 100% but there was a lot of times E2 was crying just cause he didn’t get his way or for some pointless reason out of jealousy when there was no reason to be jealous cause a healthy sibling relationship you learn to be happy for your sibling but Anna and Jonathan are at fault for that cause if they had treated all the kids equally then E2 wouldn’t be so attention seeking.

Yeah there was times he was ignored and left out and I think he saw how much attention the girls got and he wanted the same things Emilia got so yeah it makes sense why the poor kid wanted attention as he wasn’t given it but I do think it’s fair to say it’s always been in E2 to seek attention and find ways to get it so he knows he gets more by being edie and being Edie has changed the way he was treated cause how he gets whatever he wants and is the star of the show for Jonathan’s tiktoks and the poor child is enjoying the attention not realising what his parents are using him for and doing to his life publicly.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think emailing the clinic is way too far. We hate the parents, we hate everything they do but let’s not ruin this for Edie. I understand people have their opinions and suspicions that this isn’t right, but we absolutely should not be ruining Edie’s only chance at therapy. If this is legit and what Edie wants then we will look like the trolls by getting involved. She’s done nothing wrong here.

Reactions: 23
Seriously??
That won’t do tit they’re just as looney as Jonathan and will do anything for money. They don’t really give a tit about these “trans” kids and they probably know most of them won’t live long enough to sue them later in life.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It won’t affect the clinic at all if we email them, it’s between an email and money in the bank. Money will win.

Reactions: 15
If E2 really really wanted to become female & had mental anguish about body issues, then TRANS would be the most searched word by the child . E2 would know about surgery, know about hormones, might not understand but would know, but nope, his search is mostly musical theatre and robucks 🙄

Reactions: 14
It's kind of grooming isn't it. Telling a kid if they do something they'll get a toy. It's very coercive. And E2 learns he's special and getting something different from his siblings, so he goes along with it. But he has to learn a script, so they tell him over and over what to say. The earlier videos, as someone said, show he's always been comfortable with being a boy. Of course J and A are not going to tell him off when he gloats and takes pleasure in being special, because then it would stop the coercion power they have over him.

I feel very uncomfortable with people calling E2 she. And with knowing that someone earning £££ to supposedly assess whether a child is 'trans' or not is working out how to justify the idea that a boy liking dresses means he's really a girl. It's so regressive and backwards. No one can change sex, the therapy should be for parents in learning to love a gay or gender non-conforming child. Or to not see their children as cash cows.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
It's kind of grooming isn't it. Telling a kid if they do something they'll get a toy. It's very coercive. And E2 learns he's special and getting something different from his siblings, so he goes along with it. But he has to learn a script, so they tell him over and over what to say. The earlier videos, as someone said, show he's always been comfortable with being a boy. Of course J and A are not going to tell him off when he gloats and takes pleasure in being special, because then it would stop the coercion power they have over him.

I feel very uncomfortable with people calling E2 she. And with knowing that someone earning £££ to supposedly assess whether a child is 'trans' or not is working out how to justify the idea that a boy liking dresses means he's really a girl. It's so regressive and backwards. No one can change sex, the therapy should be for parents in learning to love a gay or gender non-conforming child. Or to not see their children as cash cows.
You're allowed to feel uncomfortable but let's not spread misinformation. It's notchanging sex, it's changing gender which is a social construct and therefore malleable and changeable. The doctor, if they're a reputable one, is not looking to justify anything and much less making such basic assessments as "girl=likes dress". They're assessing and evaluating whether there is a true gender dysphoria or whether it might be something else. I don't know how reputable the doctor the SJs are taking E2 is, and there are indeed quacks out there. Hopefully they're the real deal and will go beyond "oh likes Barbies, must be a girl." It's a process that takes months, even years.

Also, let's not equate grooming with telling a child that if they do X they'll get Y. I'm not a parent but I've seen literally all parents I know do this. "If you stay quiet while Mummy talks on the phone, I'll give you an ice lolly after," "if you're good, Santa will bring you presents," "if you get good grades, you can invite your friends over for a sleepover." The SJs are awful parents, but in this regard, they're the same as all. Coercion seems a staple of parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If E2 really really wanted to become female & had mental anguish about body issues, then TRANS would be the most searched word by the child . E2 would know about surgery, know about hormones, might not understand but would know, but nope, his search is mostly musical theatre and robucks 🙄
The kid is a few weeks away from turning 9. No way could a child that age comprehend surgery or hormones, esp not E2 who still wants dolls and sparkly dresses.
---
You're allowed to feel uncomfortable but let's not spread misinformation. It's notchanging sex, it's changing gender which is a social construct and therefore malleable and changeable. The doctor, if they're a reputable one, is not looking to justify anything and much less making such basic assessments as "girl=likes dress". They're assessing and evaluating whether there is a true gender dysphoria or whether it might be something else. I don't know how reputable the doctor the SJs are taking E2 is, and there are indeed quacks out there. Hopefully they're the real deal and will go beyond "oh likes Barbies, must be a girl." It's a process that takes months, even years.

Also, let's not equate grooming with telling a child that if they do X they'll get Y. I'm not a parent but I've seen literally all parents I know do this. "If you stay quiet while Mummy talks on the phone, I'll give you an ice lolly after," "if you're good, Santa will bring you presents," "if you get good grades, you can invite your friends over for a sleepover." The SJs are awful parents, but in this regard, they're the same as all. Coercion seems a staple of parenting.
E2 has been groomed during lockdown. The process all filmed and shared online, going much further than being good for Santa.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I am not sure if this is a grooming situation, but it does sound like one. Jonathan asked E2 every single day if they were a boy or a girl and E1 apparently told E2 they were transgender and that it meant half boy and half girl, (which we know is incorrect information) It’s incredibly shady for sure no matter if it’s a grooming situation or not. Emma Willis posted her son (no face showing) wearing a pink crop top, with long pink hair and pink shoes on Instagram in 2020 and that got a lot of attention. It was also the same time period as Harry Styles magazine cover where he wore dresses and skirts. This also got a lot of attention and this was noticed by Jonathan and acknowledged. This is when they really started the videos with E2. The stories of how this happened and when E2 told them they were transgender changes constantly. It’s a different version every time. It’s like Jonathan’s book where apparently nothing was in order of timeframe and it was just chucked together. E2 has been given attention, free gifts and a social media presence which they think is wonderful (as any child would)

Let’s not forget what Anna said to Stacey Dooley when Stacey asked how they got around a scenario of if one of the children didn’t want to film or make videos. Anna’s response was “I always tell them, “Do you not like the house we have, “Do you not like the school you go to” “Do you not like the free things we get? “Because we have this, because we do this” This to me is manipulative and gaslighting. They could definitely make a good income without their children making money for them financially. They shouldn’t even be doing it in the first place and not only that, it is not their responsibility.

I have taken some screenshots from NSPCC that has done an article on grooming and the signs of it. I’ll leave it up to you guys on where you stand on this.
3AC7C0FB-58BE-4D75-ABE2-99D478482B68.jpeg
908DE8FC-CEB6-49E1-8834-EE2C9D6521CC.jpeg
9C72FF4F-E17E-46C7-B4B4-E4D6E70E9E82.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 24

I think coercion is a strong word to use to describe a parent telling a kid if they are good Santa will bring presents. Coercion suggests an element of force - at worse it's an example of bribery. Coercion is definitely not a staple of parenting.I also don't think it's anyway the same as what Jonathan is doing to that boy. He was completely ignored up until a few years ago. Emilia was the star of the show and Eduardo knew that. He was most definitely groomed and suddenly showered with attention and shiny new things. There is nothing "the same" about these awful people as normal parents. Let's not even get into the endless chocolate, cold showers and unlimited internet access.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It won’t affect the clinic at all if we email them, it’s between an email and money in the bank. Money will win.
Therapy and psychiatry as professions are almost totally captured by gender ideology, finding someone who won't affirm the ideology and will be neutral is probably more of a challenge, and when you go private, you are paying to get the results you want, basically. All the work on the Tavistock and Mermaids has shown that parents were going to the professionals who would give them what they wanted, if they have social networks, they probably tell each other who to go to get the diagnosis and medication they want.

Sadly we are just viewing a slow-motion car crash here.
Even without drugs girls can be harmed by binders that crush their chests and damage breathing, and boys can be harmed and left infertile by overheating down below by wearing pants that hide up your bits.

All the research shows that children left to be non-conforming either grow out of it or grow up to be gay. But once you put them on a pathway in public, they can't get out of it, their choice is taken away from them before they are old enough to make decisions.

It is sad, he was a lovely sensitive child before this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
One thing that I’ve noticed: some viewers are saying how E2 is too young to consent to having all of this filmed and put out there but how they’re ok with the transition as long as it’s done privately.

A child CANNOT be too young to consent to being filmed and having the content out there for years to come and at the same time be mature enough to consent to having their body transitioned with lifelong consequences. It’s an oxymoron, you can’t have it both ways just because one serves an agenda.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The comments under their latest disgraceful vlog are scathing in their condemnation of what A&J are doing to Edie.

There are the usual sycophants and deluded fools, but I was heartened to see common sense prevail and people making their thoughts known at how repellent these pair are and their shock and disgust at what they are doing to their child and filming it for the internet and money

I re watched the vlog and he has edited most of the clinic scene out. Wonder was he told to or are the comments getting to him?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
One thing that I’ve noticed: some viewers are saying how E2 is too young to consent to having all of this filmed and put out there but how they’re ok with the transition as long as it’s done privately.

A child CANNOT be too young to consent to being filmed and having the content out there for years to come and at the same time be mature enough to consent to having their body transitioned with lifelong consequences. It’s an oxymoron, you can’t have it both ways just because one serves an agenda.
Exactly. You can’t vote, have sex or drink under a certain age but we are being asked to accept that children understand sex & gender enough to know that they’re trans. It’s BS and most people I discuss it with will say as much but will be slow to say so straight off because of the level of fear around being labelled transphobic.

• Heart
I re watched the vlog and he has edited most of the clinic scene out. Wonder was he told to or are the comments getting to him?
Had to double check for myself and you’re right, there was definitely more footage including them walking into the room with a nurse.
Hmm, interesting!

Also 543 comments on this video when they barely get 50-60 on average, I’m glad people are finally waking up.

Reactions: 14
i well and truly hope this is the beginning of the end for these vile vile parents and the kids will eventually be allowed to live their lives privately and away from the cretins

• Heart
Those parents ARE groomers. Absolutely no doubt in my mind. Dressing up in "protect trans kids" jumpers and waving flags is so dumb and thinking so is not transphobic. I don't doubt that a very small percentage of children experience body dismorphia.. BUT I do not believe in this terrible lie that adults are pushing that there is a load of Trans kids being made to feel like outcasts. I have a problem with the term "trans" when describing a CHILD. FFS. Not old enough to know/ understand what that entails. Gender is a social construct. Adults teach the children this and use them for their own gains. We shouldn't be burdening children with this. PROTECT ALL THE KIDS! Put that on your pathetic jumper Anna!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
i well and truly hope this is the beginning of the end for these vile vile parents and the kids will eventually be allowed to live their lives privately and away from the cretins
How many times have we written these very words though ? Disheartened is one way to describe how I feel at the moment !

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.