SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still not a lockdown baby. I had a baby the day before we went into lockdown. That’s a bloody lockdown baby. My toddler wasn’t one. Doesn’t mean she wasn’t impacted, of course she was. But lockdown babies are those born in 2020 who weren’t able to do anything normal from the minute they were born.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Still not a lockdown baby. I had a baby the day before we went into lockdown. That’s a bloody lockdown baby. My toddler wasn’t one. Doesn’t mean she wasn’t impacted, of course she was. But lockdown babies are those born in 2020 who weren’t able to do anything normal from the minute they were born.
But don't you know, the Saccone Jolys were the only children IN THE WORLD affected by lockdown. I'm not sure how, as they barely left the house before it anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So… hypothetically… what does J do when E2 says to him in admiration of his newly grown manly beard (… I threw up a little), that he, E2, can’t wait to grow one?!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Funny how kids are on holidays again and they've gone from sporadic uploads of weird challenges and grocery hauls to fill daily vlogs with kids front and centre two days in a row

Reactions: 12
I just watched “Alesia’s BD” video. After they watched Frozen and were in the gift shop, I heard Joan say “Edie is buying a gift for Lessie” “Good job buddy” 🙄 Eduardo’s “hamming” for camera time is disturbing.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone else notice in the vlog when they had gone for food, one of the kids at jonos table kept saying they were drawing Edie with a beard...
Surely if Edie didn't want to be a boy then comments like that would be frowned upon

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else notice in the vlog when they had gone for food, one of the kids at jonos table kept saying they were drawing Edie with a beard...
Surely if Edie didn't want to be a boy then comments like that would be frowned upon
I just went to check that bit (haven't watched a full vlog in ages, can't be bothered to), and I believe it was Emilia. Nobody reacted, so she repeated it over and over...
Why is it Anna sat with Matt and the younger kids, and Jonathan was on his own with the older children? Could they not have tables closer to each other? Did Matt's partner not tag along for a nice day out with the fam? It's just so odd how they always end up sitting together, pretending they are the couple and Jonathan is the 5th wheel...

Reactions: 19
So out of earshot of the camera E2 must of called one of the fish “fat” to which you can hear Anna saying it’s “not fat”.
Good one Anna, that child has severe vanity issues cause you’re too chicken to get proper therapy.
Remember E2 calling a Barbie fat? Yeah, what child (5/6 at the time) relates a toy to being “fat”?

Does anyone here use the app Daily Bean?
Well E1 does to the surprise of Jonathan no less! It looks like just a mood tracker but E1 was talking about inputting quite a bit of personal daily data including pictures.
I hope that’s all private and there’s not an add friend or share function, that’s a pweirdos dream alright! 😲

And look how Jonathan acts at the table eating with the kids, what a no friends loser!
You can tell he can’t interact with adults. No wonder he barely leaves the house, well unless he’s going to get phallic tattoos!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I watched the sea life vlog (not on youtube) and I felt nauseous afterwards. Where can jonny not film properly after all this time?? It’s like a boring home movie that you don’t ever watch again. Boring content, nothing really happened. It’s very obvious they don’t have boundaries though. The climbing near a no climbing sign 🤦🏻‍♀️ jonny points it out but doesn’t tell them to get down! Edie goimg to sit across the restaurant away from them, lay on the seats where others will be sitting. If my children had done that, I’d have insisted they came back to the table! I certainly wouldn’t be letting them do “dares” of sit ups on the floor! Jonny trying to spin the teen influencer narrative for emilia. No. She is 10. She was just taking photos! I think it was one of matts kids that was drawing edie with a beard. Neither Anna or Matt would have noticed as they were probably staring longingly across the table, eating spaghetti like they’re in lady and the woman, whilst their manny watched the kids!! At that age, the older kids are more than capable of sitting together at one end. Also, I thought Matt kept his kids faces off social media? So why was jonny sharing them?!

Reactions: 23
Didn’t we think Matt had split up from his husband? Might explain why he wasn’t there & why Matts allowing his kids faces to be shown?

Reactions: 7
Just saw the short in which E2 sings 'One thing about me, I used to be a boy'.... Ummm..... Guess the SJs still do not understand what transgender means?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Just saw the short in which E2 sings 'One thing about me, I used to be a boy'.... Ummm..... Guess the SJs still do not understand what transgender means?
I said it in an earlier post, that child has been led to believe they are 'now a girl'. Edie/Eduardo has absolutely no idea what lies ahead.

It is absolutely shocking and quite tragic:eek:

Reactions: 26
To see her having to leave her house to do cheap ads instead of expensive ads from the comfort of her bed slotted in t her 30 minute daily routine is hysterical!

Having to spend time outdoors with her husband and children is extremely trying for her, she looks ecstatic!

The look on her face!

Happy Easter everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To see her having to leave her house to do cheap ads instead of expensive ads from the comfort of her bed slotted in t her 30 minute daily routine is hysterical!

Having to spend time outdoors with her husband and children is extremely trying for her, she looks ecstatic!

The look on her face!

Happy Easter everyone!
I have to wonder how they’re keeping the ship a float. They’re not daily vlogging, the ads they’re getting are few and far in between… does TikTok pay that well?

even if they cut back on non necessities, that still leaves a lot of bills that have to be paid for a family of 4 - house, school, cars, utilities and gas, grocery?

unless they were smart (and hide it well) when the times were good and got some good investments… but even during Covid J complained that he had to cash out some of these.

beginning to think the reason there’s less vlogs now is because J had to pick up a second job

Reactions: 8
What an entitled and delusional world they live in.

Jonathan at the aquarium saying "30k, you couldn't even get a car for that"!

Who does he think he is. The workshy parent that makes money by publicly selling his kids childhood.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
It’s very obvious they don’t have boundaries though. The climbing near a no climbing sign 🤦🏻‍♀️ jonny points it out but doesn’t tell them to get down! Edie goimg to sit across the restaurant away from them, lay on the seats where others will be sitting. If my children had done that, I’d have insisted they came back to the table! I certainly wouldn’t be letting them do “dares” of sit ups on the floor!

Yes, it's beggars belief, its a free for all, they run an absolute muck, not only in their own home but whenever they are out in public places, public transport, restaurants, anywhere. They have no filter, zero social ettiquette, they are outspoken, disruptive, and do not have any awareness of their surroundings, they act like they are the only ones where ever they are, and have no consideration for anyone else around them. All arrows point to their parents, what does anyone expect, with a moronic father who is an immature man child himself and spurs the kids on, no wonder they misbehave, and Anna is in a trance when she is in the presence of Matt, she's useless. They are both a disgrace, they don't give a stuff about their kids. That family is a mess!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I don’t follow the sjs closely at all anymore so I have a question. How on earth can they afford the lifestyle they have and surely that isn’t going to be sustainable. They’ve got 4 kids in private school, all do extra curricular activities, the mortgage on that house must be massive plus all the renovations they did. The fancy cars, designer gear etc. They must have money growing on trees in that ugly ass garden.

Reactions: 17
I don’t follow the sjs closely at all anymore so I have a question. How on earth can they afford the lifestyle they have and surely that isn’t going to be sustainable. They’ve got 4 kids in private school, all do extra curricular activities, the mortgage on that house must be massive plus all the renovations they did. The fancy cars, designer gear etc. They must have money growing on trees in that ugly ass garden.
Naomi Smart made a post the other day and someone asked her how she afforded her lifestyle because she doesn't get the numbers like she used to. Her explanation was a decent one and it didn't feel like a lie. She said that Gleam or Don ( remember that dude, not sure if I got his name right ) helped them to invest and invest in other businesses. So she has the freedom to travel and to work whether she wants to or not. Now she isn't spending money left and right like them because she has zero kids and doesn't have a million-dollar home, I can see it. Jojo hasn't been smart with his money from what it looks like. I would rather have heating than a tesla. I think they have investments, but they've not managed things well without having someone hold their hand. I think they are still well off, but if he keeps taking off the top eventually he won't have anything. I think this is why the kids next year will be somewhere new (school-wise), and eventually, they will sell their home.

Also, look at Jim Chapman, that dude doesn't work except for some little things every now and then. Dudes got a house in London that he remodeled. His ex is doing rather well herself and she is nowhere near getting clicks and views. At one point those young adults were making millions. That is why Jojo was desperately trying to fit in, and E1 was their meal ticket.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.