SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it'd make Anna continue with her behaviour but I so hope someone indeed gifts her a cake, for the sake of poor Alessia. That child is just constantly neglected, overlooked, mocked.

I get the feeling that Anna knows Alessia is the pretty one of her kids, that she'll grow up to probably be better looking than her, and she hates her for it already.

And Alessia seems so sweet. She's the only one of those kids that doesn't act like a deranged, assholey, brat.
Reasons Anna least likes A1 right here. Anna herself is jealous of A1 being naturally blonde and with good facial features not requiring Botox/fillers, so treats her more poorly than the other kids.
Anna is also raising definitely the older two to be spoilt brats, jealous of one another and always having to fight for attention. A1 doesn't seem to have the same drive to be centre of attention, what you don't fight for in the SJ house you don't get!
---
I am interested to know what the Es say about the cake. They'd have seen the picture when they heard Oreo packets crinkling and ran in hoping for more sugar, and seen that what Anna produced was not even close to the picture. Oh they'll eat a massive slice for breakfast, but they'll ridicule the cake and Anna for failing so hard

Reactions: 21
Happy birthday alessia 🎂
Hopefully she has a lovely day and gets the love and attention she deserves

• Heart
Reactions: 26
11:46: "come on lad"
They don't even buy what they're selling
I don't hear that at all at 11:46... this is what I hear: "You're passing it out. Go on, come on, pull it, come along, come on, come on, pull it more, oh, uh, where did he come from"

Reactions: 7
So far nothing about that child’s birthday and it’s almost 1:00 there ( I think, according to goggle) so sad.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Poor Alessia not even being able to see her friends as it’s half term stuck in that prison with her mean parents and siblings

Reactions: 12
Well she got a Tiktok. With her annoying ‘sister’ in every bleeping shot.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
They probably think their baby and teenager wouldnt like Frozen 😤🤷🏼‍♀️ The reality is, it wasn’t gifted so I doubt they’d have been able to afford 6 tickets. Emilia would have liked it, but Andrea isn’t used to being treated his age, so would likely have struggled to sit still (not his fault) I’m glad alessia got to do something she would have enjoyed though and it’s likely she picked edie to go

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.