SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet you any money, that if these two get a call today asking Edie to be in a movie but he has to drop the ‘act’, they would accept it in a heartbeat!
Then you’ll hear it was just a phase and he’s out of it, so the opportunity came at a perfect time 🙃😑

Reactions: 16
#2- E1 says she “ships” E2 with his friends. So basically she likes the idea of E2, a natural born male, with his girl friends. Mmmmkay.
I think that it's E1s ick that E2 ships her with her own friends (e2 shipping e1) which is just as odd.

Reactions: 8
The video was so disturbing and sad at the same time, all I can say is those kids will need a lot of therapy to get over their traumatic childhood :-( Those kids need taking away from their narcissistic psychopathic parents, yes they have clothes and money but they are neglected and abused

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Sad when a trip to the local park is made a big deal out of and videoed etc as its just a rarity

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I caved and watched that vlog.Have there ever been 3 more vain vapid people? The 3 if them glued to their reflections. And as for Eduardo - he's highly strung isn't he?
Such utter tit to put out for their "fans".

Reactions: 17
I found it sad that Edie kept playing with her hair, looking at herself. It seemed to me anyway that the long hair is not what Edie really wants, kept pushing it back or hiding herself behind it.

Reactions: 14
Didn’t someone just come on here saying how she’s seen them at park and how normal they seemed? So the reason they went to the park for the first time in months was to film an Instagram reel… very normal indeed to only take the kids out for money.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
We've literally been out of covid lockdowns for ages now and that MFer is still trying to use covid as a reason that he didn't take his two younger kids anywhere. No, no one was sending you free tit. Those kids had each other and a bleeping backyard to play in. There are kids that were only children locked up in apartments, and even some that didn't see their parents because they were doctors and nurses. He should go duck himself, which I'm sure he does on the regular looking at her green dots.

Reactions: 21
Andrea and Alessia in the car (in Anna’s park reel) look like they’ve never been in a car all together with both parents in their lives. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope A1 doesn’t approach all random dogs like that 😳

Just because all of their dogs don’t have teeth (thanks to neglect from the “animal lover”) doesn’t mean you can rush up and get up in someone else’s dogs face, that’s a massive incident waiting to happen 😔

• Wow
  • Sad
I think we all know that the person who wrote about them being in the park was either anna or jono. The timings of it and the instagram post of them going to the park was the giveaway.

• Haha
I'm getting undeclared ad vibes from that reel? No way they took their kids out to the park just for the fun of it.

Have they said anything about alessias birthday plans what with it being tomorrow is it?
It goes the same way every year they completely bypass alessias special day other than the usual complaining the night before about having to rush around wrapping presents and god forbid bake her a cake yet they can't stop themselves from discussing E2s birthday despite that being a good week or 2 later and suddenly make 10x more effort, prepping everything a week early.

Was it last year or the one before that they made alessias birthday party all about E2 even the pictures above her birthday post were of E not the person who was actually celebrating only for him to then get his own celebrations and party aswell and first pick of alessias dolls that had been sent.

• Sad
I'm getting undeclared ad vibes from that reel? No way they took their kids out to the park just for the fun of it.
I do agree, the 'look at our perfect family doing perfect family things', i.e. things that are a daily occurrences in normal families but hyped up and treated like Christmas and Easter together in this hermit family makes it all look almost as fake as Jonathan flailing his hands trying to look all intellectual in his fake monologues.

I suspect there is additional footage from this outing we haven't seen yet, probably a product or service they were required to film a 'happy family outing' for and the only reason they went to the park for what is probably going to be the only time in 2023.

Reactions: 19
I absolutely loathed that video with Anna, Emilia and Edie.

It was creepy and disturbing ,and that's saying something when you think of the horrific vids they have put up in the past.

Bizarre behaviour from both kids, they looked unkempt, pasty faced and frankly downright weird. What have they done to these children :eek:

• Sad
I still can’t get over the whole Stagecoach thing being 100’s of undisclosed ads up until a couple of days ago!

Can they do just one thing without it being #gifted for once?
“Doing something genuine for once in our life (not clickbait)”
There you go Jonathan, I’ll give you that content idea for free with a bonus working title!

I still can’t get over the whole Stagecoach thing being 100’s of undisclosed ads up until a couple of days ago!

Can they do just one thing without it being #gifted for once?
“Doing something genuine for once in our life (not clickbait)”
There you go Jonathan, I’ll give you that content idea for free with a bonus working title!
Maybe it wasn't sponsored from the start, maybe Jonathan's latest check bounced and StageCoach was like "Your lululemon's-clad arse is ours now, hun"?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.