SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might have misread but why is anna wishing matt a happy mother's day??
Last we knew he's not a mother( or female) 🤨🤔
Then again she's crazy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Didn’t Jonathan whine about feeling like a mother too on one of the mothers days when he was still wearing dresses in his little gnome cave? He’s probably mad Anna wished Matt happy Mother’s Day and not him. Anna is a bleeping idiot as well, just because a man is gay doesn’t mean he’s a woman or A mother!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She had to mention matt didn't she the head 😂 matt is a father Anna, fathers day isn't til June when I'm sure he'll get his own dedicated post anywah. What is it with that family thinking a guy being gay/feminine equats to them being a woman. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She constantly refers to him as female. Should he not he getting offended at being misgendered all the time?

At this point i seriously started to question if the have any idea about genders and sexual orientation

Reactions: 14
But you're right, Anna has always been quiet about all this. The only thing we've heard is that she came up with the name Edie. She's just kept her mouth shut and went along with everything Jonathan came up with, but was not present during the name reveal or new gender reveal. Other than that, she is just as happy to exploit, because that's how the family makes money.
This always painted such a clear picture to me that anal isn’t supportive of E2. And definitely wasn’t at the start, she may have said yes to dresses and what not but she was not on board for a name change and changing E2’s gender to girl.
Her being upstairs in bed while jono was downstairs making name reveal videos and gender reveal videos is just clear as day she wasn’t on board. I think now she has no choice but to go along with it because jono has pushed it so far and if she doesn’t comply she’s the bad guy. When I’m fact, if she put her foot down and said hey dumb duck, stop doing this to our son, we could have a totally different outcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So Jonathan's idea of "finishing the pool project" is dumping the destroyed pool between the trees at the end of the garden. I guess the deer and foxes will love the additional pollution of their home.

Also, how many more times do we have to listen to Anna trying to justify her strange daily routines and controlling issues?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
So Jonathan's idea of "finishing the pool project" is dumping the destroyed pool between the trees at the end of the garden. I guess the deer and foxes will love the additional pollution of their home.

Also, how many more times do we have to listen to Anna trying to justify her strange daily routines and controlling issues?
I'm sure the grass is way dead from all that salt. He just keeps throwing money down the drain with that yard. He should just hire someone with all the money he's spent to screw it up and re-fix it every damn year.

Reactions: 13
So if E2 changes their name in the next year and passport (I didn’t think you could do this without courts and several parts of evidence to change any name under 16-18?) That’s going to be difficult if they E2 changes their mind right?

Just goes to show they’ll do anything to keep this “adventure” going for clout purposes and to prove this is what E2 wants when E2 doesn’t have the mental capacity and doesn’t realise the severity of having this all on the internet. They are totally destroying this child’s mental health in front of our eyes just so they can carry on buying ridiculously overpriced clothing, brag about their children going to private school and have that house. Anything for money. It’s sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
You can tell tit is hitting the fan behind the scenes by just looking at Anal’s eyes. Especially at the start of the vlog, very telling.

Clearly filmed over different days (and not recently as she was picking the kids up but gotta fake it for the minions I suppose) Anal describing how she preferred school to university because of the “structure” and in the next clip Jonathan is saying the direct opposite. It’s a match made in heaven guys ya know opposites attract & happy marriage blah blah blah 😂

Actual proper therapy would help that woman a tonne, she obviously has a lot of things hidden deep deep down. I reckon she doesn’t want to go because she knows her family life as a child was a big part of the problem and doesn’t want to admit it.

Her being selfish in adulthood is effecting her children in the now, bloody sad.

Reactions: 19
So if E2 changes their name in the next year and passport (I didn’t think you could do this without courts and several parts of evidence to change any name under 16-18?) That’s going to be difficult if they E2 changes their mind right?

Just goes to show they’ll do anything to keep this “adventure” going for clout purposes and to prove this is what E2 wants when E2 doesn’t have the mental capacity and doesn’t realise the severity of having this all on the internet. They are totally destroying this child’s mental health in front of our eyes just so they can carry on buying ridiculously overpriced clothing, brag about their children going to private school and have that house. Anything for money. It’s sick.
The fact that such a life changing thing was made into a TikTok to a song is 🤯 but sadly for them, not surprising.
I’ve been doing some research about changing passport info and read lots of conflicting info. However on the gov.uk site it states you need to be 18+ to get a gender recognition certificate (plus other criteria). With regards to a passport it appears if you have a letter from a doctor, you can change your gender on your passport if you’re under 16. However, I don’t think that’s a simple process, but it’s clearly possible. Although it also appears 2 sessions with a therapist is enough to get them to write a letter, I truly hope this isn’t the case for a child.
I watched a video recently from a fab couple, discussing how they chose their name (when they met, both identified as men and were attracted to men) A key point was getting a name that felt right to them, and once they’d chosen, any mention of their deadname made them so uncomfortable and deemed offensive. I’ve heard this often, yet jonny insists on using Eduardos name and photos of eduardo, when talking to Edie. If Jonny is so empathetic and clued up, why would he do the opposite of what most trams feel say??

Reactions: 9
You can tell tit is hitting the fan behind the scenes by just looking at Anal’s eyes. Especially at the start of the vlog, very telling.

Clearly filmed over different days (and not recently as she was picking the kids up but gotta fake it for the minions I suppose) Anal describing how she preferred school to university because of the “structure” and in the next clip Jonathan is saying the direct opposite. It’s a match made in heaven guys ya know opposites attract & happy marriage blah blah blah 😂

Actual proper therapy would help that woman a tonne, she obviously has a lot of things hidden deep deep down. I reckon she doesn’t want to go because she knows her family life as a child was a big part of the problem and doesn’t want to admit it.

Her being selfish in adulthood is effecting her children in the now, bloody sad.
Oh yes, she is so over it. The sighing, the looking away from the camera, but hey, we need to keep this show on the road in order to make money, so let's just film myself yet again doing 'chores'.

Why the Es can't make their own beds is beyond me? Even the A's could pull the duvets up, surely? And they can all tidy up. But then what would she do all day?
---
She also mentions 'when things fall apart around you' and 'you can't control how people react to you'... Something's going on, for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The thumbnail "When it all gets too much"- Here we go with the busy mum of 4, I have 6 dogs moan fest. All mums & dads have challenges running a home with multiple kids, pets etc., but when will Anna realise she is in a far more advantageous position than most, who work full time, sitting in traffic to get to and from work plus balancing a work and home life with children to look after, ontop of work commitments that can often creep into someones life after hours plus maintaining a home without the help of a cleaning lady/housekeeper, a dog walker, a partner that is at home all day long, car cleaner, PA and lets not forget the fleet of nannies she had up until recent times. She always makes it out that her situation is bigger than ben hur when millions of people have a far more struggles and hardship than the charmed life she has. She doesn't realise how lucky she has it thanks to her kids. She is like a broken record.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
'I was talking to Matt, my b... my best friend Matt'. did she nearly say 'boyfriend' there?? at 12:10

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

In England you can't get a gender recognition certificate until you are 18 and have been living in your acquired gender for at least 2 years (these years can start anytime including before you are 18). In Ireland you can apply for the certificate from age 16 with a parent applying on your behalf.
However according to the passport website you can change your name and gender on a UK passport before that. To change the gender if you don't have the certificate a letter from.the doctor or medical consultant confirming gender change is likely to be permanent can be used to change gender in a passport. However, if the SJ kids have dual UK/Irish nationality & passports it has to be changed on their other passports first.
To change your name at the same time you could need evidence of the name change such as a deed poll and evidence you are using your new names such as official letters (e.g. From your local council or a payslip (not sure how that works for children - particularly if they go to private school rather than a state school run by the council).

Reactions: 1
I am pretty sure the Es at least have an Irish passport, as I remember them having to go to the embassy to get theirs sorted for a holiday.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.