SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Jonathan,'s recent tiktok taking Ed to harley street. Does that mean they are looking into full transition/hormone blockers? Ed is still so young. What really upsets me is that Ed talks about wanting to have babies alot, do we think the parents have sat down with him and made him aware that he wont be able to do that naturally if he fully transitions? I dont feel like kids realise the major differences between sexes and what happens at pubity etc. He just liked girly things so thought I can just be a girl. Its not simple like that. I was the biggest tomboy at his age, soon grew out of it in my teens. Just calling himself a girl wont stop him going through male pubity, kids dont understand that. The whole thing infuriates me
It wouldn't do anything to tell E2 now that " if you transition to a girl you can't have biological babies", he wouldn't understand a thing, really. I hope to god they don't get him on hormone blockers. It's clearly all their doing making E2 think he's a girl, and medicating him to the point of no return would be violence. I do believe there are people who are trans, but I don't believe the kid can know it quite yet, as gender is still something he's learning about.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If the "friendship" ended, Anna will be in bed all day again.
And would she even address it if it had ended or is she gonna just act like the friendship never happened like all the the other ones that ended but she never said anything about... How bizarre…. Talk about awkward….

Reactions: 14
Just had a random thought about jono and how he would post to his stories as Giselle hahahahaha.
Acting like he’s got DID and the random story he did of Giselle shopping and apparently him not remembering what “she” purchased. Man’s insane, how’s he still got a platform is beyond me.
---
Also there’s lots of comments now from “Paul Roberts” off multiple accounts, another called David.
These comments alone would make me stop putting my kids online and delete all of the videos, one of his comments reads: “Hi sacconejolys I am looking forward to be watching you love from Paul Roberts from now on I am going to be nice and respectful”. And another begging for a response, “can you show me some love and respect, I have been doing nothing wrong to you”. And him apologising for what he did for the last few days and that he’ll never do it again…
This is the type of person who finds where you live and where your kids go to school and snatches them. No amount of money or fame would ever make me put my kids safety at risk.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Just had a random thought about jono and how he would post to his stories as Giselle hahahahaha.
Acting like he’s got DID and the random story he did of Giselle shopping and apparently him not remembering what “she” purchased. Man’s insane, how’s he still got a platform is beyond me.
---
Also there’s lots of comments now from “Paul Roberts” off multiple accounts, another called David.
These comments alone would make me stop putting my kids online and delete all of the videos, one of his comments reads: “Hi sacconejolys I am looking forward to be watching you love from Paul Roberts from now on I am going to be nice and respectful”. And another begging for a response, “can you show me some love and respect, I have been doing nothing wrong to you”. And him apologising for what he did for the last few days and that he’ll never do it again…
This is the type of person who finds where you live and where your kids go to school and snatches them. No amount of money or fame would ever make me put my kids safety at risk.
And those exact comments get repeated day after day after day. It's insane. Let's just hope it's a bot and not an actual person. And if that's Jonathan himself, he needs to be locked up in a padded cell.

Reactions: 19
This is the type of person who finds where you live and where your kids go to school and snatches them.
Yep, I’ve been saying that ever since this person started spam commenting on every single video!

They are very lucky nothing has happened. No way would I risk the safety of my family with people like this. Jonathan & Anna should’ve immediately deleted & blocked every account from this person, but no, the both of them prioritize the engagement and small amount of money over the safety of their children. Unbelievable.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Yep, I’ve been saying that ever since this person started spam commenting on every single video!

They are very lucky nothing has happened. No way would I risk the safety of my family with people like this. Jonathan & Anna should’ve immediately deleted & blocked every account from this person, but no, the both of them prioritize the engagement and small amount of money over the safety of their children. Unbelievable.
You want to know the reasons they blocked me? I commented on Anna’s IG that her gifted so called ~environmentally friendly~ christmas tree that was wrapped in a shitton of plastic is not really a great example of, being, environmentally friendly at all and gave a couple of other examples why they don’t give a tit about the environment so she can’t start with me now. And I told Jonathan to go into therapy. That’s why I got blocked on all my accounts.
But let’s keep the creepy stalker in the picture because at least he doesn’t shame us and takes care of engagement 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲.

Reactions: 22
After seeing Jonathan in his lastest vlog with his hair a bit longer than usual and growing his beard all thick and wild and looks like he hasn’t showered for weeks. I think I have worked out what look he is going for. Does anyone else think he Is going down this route with his image?

9D00115A-E2CB-4AF4-A882-D0440F6E9F75.jpeg
7826FC38-C0DF-4716-97AC-6B2BC68C00D1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we know why jonny stopped posting on insta? Is it purely down to him not making money from it? Xxx

Reactions: 2
still waiting on updates regarding matt, anna is radio silence she’s obviously in national mourning

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do we know why jonny stopped posting on insta? Is it purely down to him not making money from it? Xxx
Yes, he stops if he isn’t getting anything out of it. He’s really pushing the shorts now because he’s making money from them. The kids are now 100% bringing in the cash flow right now because their YouTube views aren’t paying all the bills.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So he’s given his reasons as to why he’s lost the plot, exploiting and humiliating his son but why have we not heard anything from her?

He rants on and on to direct all blame to himself but as parents they are both to blame.

Constantly trying to manipulate the viewers, their children, their friends but more so each other!

The Narcissistic Triangle……Perpetrator - Victim - Rescuer!

Reactions: 11
You want to know the reasons they blocked me? I commented on Anna’s IG that her gifted so called ~environmentally friendly~ christmas tree that was wrapped in a shitton of plastic is not really a great example of, being, environmentally friendly at all and gave a couple of other examples why they don’t give a tit about the environment so she can’t start with me now. And I told Jonathan to go into therapy. That’s why I got blocked on all my accounts.
But let’s keep the creepy stalker in the picture because at least he doesn’t shame us and takes care of engagement 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲.
They blocked me when toddler Emilia showed signs of absence seizures and I suggested taking that footage to their GP.....
---
So he’s given his reasons as to why he’s lost the plot, exploiting and humiliating his son but why have we not heard anything from her?

He rants on and on to direct all blame to himself but as parents they are both to blame.

Constantly trying to manipulate the viewers, their children, their friends but more so each other!

The Narcissistic Triangle……Perpetrator - Victim - Rescuer!
No, no, he does not blame himself for anything. He blames his parents for messing him up as a child. He calls his father evil in his book, he claims his mother never held his hand or hugged him, they sent him to 'special school'... He does not think he's exploiting or humiliating his children at all, he was 'on a journey' and everything goes when you're 'on a journey', apparently....

But you're right, Anna has always been quiet about all this. The only thing we've heard is that she came up with the name Edie. She's just kept her mouth shut and went along with everything Jonathan came up with, but was not present during the name reveal or new gender reveal. Other than that, she is just as happy to exploit, because that's how the family makes money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
See if jono really was trying to still pretend he was non binary he'd have posted something about himself today for mothers day. Fuckin non binary... give me a break!

Reactions: 7
See if jono really was trying to still pretend he was non binary he'd have posted something about himself today for mothers day. Fuckin non binary... give me a break!
He wanted to jump on the bandwagon without having to change anything. He wore a skirt over leggings to a few interviews, and that's about it. But, he got to wave a flag, and make 'non-binary dad with trans daughter' videos in order to get more attention/money. Didn't work. So now he's back to the 'don't put me in a box' BS.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.