SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E2 isn't trans. He has a femine side cause he looks up to his sister. When their were at the new house. I showed a friend a video I can't remember which one. But J and E2 was in the front side garden wearing wellies. E2 got stuck panicking and did a hand thing, my friend said that's a gay or femine response. He said E2 just likes both gender toys. He wanted a dinosaur He never got it. He wanted space stuff got an astro suit. But that's it. Just let E2 be himself. The kid didn't know what his new name was going to be. Anna wasn't even at the name party. It's all fake.

Reactions: 27
And don’t forget he wants the money and the attention from it too… make no mistake about it J is a wh*re for attention.
Oh of course. but 'don't put me in a box' makes no sense if you have literally have the symbol tattoed on your skin. Yet another thing he can't stick to, yet expects his young child to be able to make choices that have a life long impact.

Reactions: 18
That video is absolutely ridiculous, you can’t just pick and choose a sexuality like you’re picking which flavor of chips you want off the supermarket shelf!
For some people, especially trans individuals it can be very dangerous to come out and here is the gross gnome parading around for his 5 seconds of woke fame. So disrespectful.

“I was always happy with my penis”
Which one Jonathan? The micro one downstairs or the giant one on your forehead?

Also he gets to freely decide what he identifies as but E2 has absolutely no choice or allowed the freedom to discover, just labeled by their dad who doesn’t want a label himself.

He hasn’t been talking about it lately because he has “come to the end of the adventure” ie: the potential to earn money off this bandwagon has now ended and in such is a complete waste of time to him now, he has to put in all his pea brained effort into jumping on the next one!

There’s some pretty good comments calling him out on this video but one of the best is “Looks up the definition of back-pedal, sees a picture of Jonathan beside it” yep spot on! All of us here called it as soon as his “coming out” video was posted, I hope more of the minions see through him now. What a fraud 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Of course the girl who dressed as Jonathan’s breakfast peas came out as non binary right after he did.

Reactions: 4
"you can call me whatever you want"
Okay knobhead.

Is non-binary "opting out of the gender spectrum" as Jono described it? I wouldn't think so, it's still a gender identity...
Non-binary means you personally do not identify yourself as 100% of either the binary genders of male or female. Some like Jonathan prefer to use their previously gendered pronouns of him/her while others prefer to use non-gendered ones of they/them.

Reactions: 5
That clip he put in today's video of him bawling, blubbering and whimpering was pathetic, what a performance, that was the fakest cry I have ever seen! He may need to go to Stagecoach too, to brush up on his acting skills, the over the top dramatics are hilarious and nauseating at the same time. Everything he says and does is so disingenious, his intention was to fool people with his fake story to lure gullible people. What an hole! He shouldn't be let off the hook with this, he should be held accountable for spouting untruths to sell a book, only to then wriggle his way around it with his word salad in today's video. The whole situation has become farcicle. He is fooling no one at this point, other than his handful of sycophants that defend his every word and actions. They are pathetic too. Like I said earlier he is a con artist and a liar. End of.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Non-binary means you personally do not identify yourself as 100% of either the binary genders of male or female. Some like Jonathan prefer to use their previously gendered pronouns of him/her while others prefer to use non-gendered ones of they/them.
I think you missed the point. Jonathan made a big deal of coming out as non-binary (after refusing to commit to that during his limited 'press tour' for his book, pretending to be offended even) because he thought it would sound interesting. Then when the E2 grooming process went on, he posted lots of 'trans daughter and non-binary dad' stuff, again hoping it would get them attention and make them money. Now he seems back at this semi-offended "don't put me in a box" stage when really, nobody cares about him. We only care what he is doing to his poor kids.

Just seen Jonathan,'s recent tiktok taking Ed to harley street. Does that mean they are looking into full transition/hormone blockers? Ed is still so young. What really upsets me is that Ed talks about wanting to have babies alot, do we think the parents have sat down with him and made him aware that he wont be able to do that naturally if he fully transitions? I dont feel like kids realise the major differences between sexes and what happens at pubity etc. He just liked girly things so thought I can just be a girl. Its not simple like that. I was the biggest tomboy at his age, soon grew out of it in my teens. Just calling himself a girl wont stop him going through male pubity, kids dont understand that. The whole thing infuriates me

Reactions: 19
Just seen Jonathan,'s recent tiktok taking Ed to harley street. Does that mean they are looking into full transition/hormone blockers? Ed is still so young. What really upsets me is that Ed talks about wanting to have babies alot, do we think the parents have sat down with him and made him aware that he wont be able to do that naturally if he fully transitions? I dont feel like kids realise the major differences between sexes and what happens at pubity etc. He just liked girly things so thought I can just be a girl. Its not simple like that. I was the biggest tomboy at his age, soon grew out of it in my teens. Just calling himself a girl wont stop him going through male pubity, kids dont understand that. The whole thing infuriates me
Perhaps it is just to justify what they have already done. I mean they have announced their son is a girl, changed his name, and sent him to school in the typical girls school uniform... and only now are they seeing a doctor or psychiatrist??

There is no excuse for anyone in the UK putting their kids on puberty blockers for non-medical reasons (medical reasons being something like precocious puberty in a small child), everyone knows now how harmful they can be.

What would they do if the medical professional turned around and said no, he hasn't got dysphoria (though that is why you pay to go private, to get the diagnosis you want). If a kid doesn't have dysphoria presumably the other options are that adult influence somewhere caused it (although I daresay adults can contribute to dysphoria), or the kid is growing up to be an autogynephile. Neither of those are social media-ready stories.

Reactions: 22
“Don’t put me in a box!” But I’m perfectly happy to shoehorn my young son into any box that will fit because it will bring me money and the chance to be on sky news.

You’re a piece of bleeping tit, Jonathan. One day you’ll realise these are real human beings and they’re your children, rather than characters in your story. But by then it’ll be far far too late to repair the whole load of damage you’ve inflicted on them. I don’t say this about many people, but one day you’ll rot in hell.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Apparently Jazz who’s been on PB since they were 11 has attraction to girls. The poor kid is now dealing with so many emotions and their body is just a mess. I hope the SJ’s are looking at people like Jazz and Gigi and seeing how messing with medication can affect you down the road. People change, you can expect a bleeping 8 yr old to know their own bodies or minds. I think Jojo needs to back off the content with E2 and I hope the therapist puts their foot down about it. Let E2 be whoever they want, if you start boxing them and constructing their life around trans E2 may never be happy because they will feel the need to be that particular thing. Right now I feel E2 is dancing for their supper. Jojo knows the only angle that channel has now is the controversy.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know no one gives a stuff and neither do I, 😂 but now that Matt has mysteriously vamoosed and deleted his public social media accounts, does that mean he will no longer be in videos or tiktoks with Anna and keep that embarrassing partnership going, trying to be like Zoe and Mark selling point or what? I think there is something going on behind the scenes with all that situation, all roads lead to Jonathan and Anna when something goes wrong, relationships go up tit creek, when anyone gets involved with them, they are cursed. 😂

Reactions: 20
I know no one gives a stuff and neither do I, 😂 but now that Matt has mysteriously vamoosed and deleted his public social media accounts, does that mean he will no longer be in videos or tiktoks with Anna and keep that embarrassing partnership going, trying to be like Zoe and Mark selling point or what? I think there is something going on behind the scenes with all that situation, all roads lead to Jonathan and Anna when something goes wrong, relationships go up tit creek, when anyone gets involved with them, they are cursed. 😂
Might explain how silent they are on the channel and why they quit the daily vlogs, maybe their friendship went kaboom as well and Anna is officially in mourning 🥲.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am so curious about the situation because I'm nosey AF. If he moved back home does that mean those kids weren't his and were his partners from a previous relationship, I mean so many unanswered questions. He won't be a kept man anymore nor will he be doing the school runs with Anal if that's the case. Will Anal dump him now that he is no longer wealthy, etc.. My mind is ablaze with theories.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why do they both never want to be accountable for their actions?

They are acutely aware of how much hurt and offence their behaviour has caused and all for what?

Reactions: 11
My take is that Matt's husband put his foot down and told him to remove all social media accounts as he was making himself look really bad. He probably also said he didn't want that weirdo hanging around the house and putting his kids to bed when she had 4 of her own getting ignored at home.
Matt had a strop and stormed off to his mother's. He got frustrated when the husband didn't come running after him so he reluctantly deleted all his accounts.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.