SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The two of them
I am pretty sure the Es at least have an Irish passport, as I remember them having to go to the embassy to get theirs sorted for a holiday.
I think they all do, the As, despite being born in England have Irish passports because A1 had to get the passport information sent to Ireland from the embassy to go on Anna's Benefit trip at 6 months old

Reactions: 3
In England you can't get a gender recognition certificate until you are 18 and have been living in your acquired gender for at least 2 years (these years can start anytime including before you are 18). In Ireland you can apply for the certificate from age 16 with a parent applying on your behalf.
However according to the passport website you can change your name and gender on a UK passport before that. To change the gender if you don't have the certificate a letter from.the doctor or medical consultant confirming gender change is likely to be permanent can be used to change gender in a passport. However, if the SJ kids have dual UK/Irish nationality & passports it has to be changed on their other passports first.
To change your name at the same time you could need evidence of the name change such as a deed poll and evidence you are using your new names such as official letters (e.g. From your local council or a payslip (not sure how that works for children - particularly if they go to private school rather than a state school run by the council).

I don't think they would have dual passports, they are Irish. British and Irish people can live and work in each other's countries because we have a common travel area since 1922 or whenever it was, but it doesn't grant citizenship unless you go through the long process to obtain citizenship. We don't need citizenship to live permanently in each other's countries.
Being born in the UK does not make you British if your parents aren't British.

Reactions: 8
Lmao, Jonathan was chuffed with himself showing the area where he removed the pool that left a huge dry patch round circle that you can see from Mars in the middle of the garden, surronded by lots of junk and crap, and he said "it looks good actually, it looks nice, it looks like a golf course". Lmao, a golf course!!?, Oh thats gold!! 🤣 I have never seen a golf course that looks like that! And whats f*cking good about it, hahahahahaha, it looks like a f*ucking eye sore. Omg, the fool is delusional. He has made it look like a junkyard. That garden is a never ending project that goes no where but you can guarantee it always looks a hodge podge of mess.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I really can't think why this house wasn't snapped up when they put it up for sale..............

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He has single-handedly destroyed the interior and exterior of the beautiful property. The steps leading down from the house into the garden were beautiful, as was the guest annex. All gone now.

If the old owners are aware of the dreadful SJ's, they must recoil in horror and the way they have destroyed the property.

Reactions: 23
Why did he take the pool down
He said he wants a bigger one because the one that was there was only meant to be a temporary one (for the two years from when they put it in then they were going to sell the place and move, leaving it behind). However the house didn't sell, an above ground pool like that isn't the safest and he let it go so gross by not draining or leaving the pump on over the winter. Also the kids hardly used it, they can hardly swim, and you can't use an iPad in the pool, so they used it only a small handful of times - not even on England's hottest days did they consistently get in.

Reactions: 15
Lmao, Jonathan was chuffed with himself showing the area where he removed the pool that left a huge dry patch round circle that you can see from Mars in the middle of the garden, surronded by lots of junk and crap, and he said "it looks good actually, it looks nice, it looks like a golf course". Lmao, a golf course!!?, Oh thats gold!! 🤣 I have never seen a golf course that looks like that! And whats f*cking good about it, hahahahahaha, it looks like a f*ucking eye sore. Omg, the fool is delusional. He has made it look like a junkyard. That garden is a never ending project that goes no where but you can guarantee it always looks a hodge podge of mess.
Has he ever seen a golf course?

• Haha
Has he ever seen a golf course?
I'll hazard a guess he would find it hard to be admitted to a Golf Club and if he was, he is so socially awkward he wouldn't fit in.

As par for the course with him, he would play victim and the members would find themselves being negatively discussed on YouTube.

Reactions: 6
Haven’t watched this disgrace of a family in a long time but what’s with the accent on Anna’s Insta ??

Reactions: 4
So what’s up with Matt then? Has Anna mentioned anything?

Reactions: 5
So how long is it going to take Anal to get pregnant by using natural BC, but wait, doesn't she have an IUD still in? I hate all these freakin wellness things acting like BC is trying to kill you, that tit's saved a lot of women. Not only from horrible periods, and health issues but from disastrous relationships where bringing a child into the world would be horrible. There is a lot of research on BC and these two-bit influencers trying to scare people is insane to me. There is a reason we go to doctors and not to Instagram when we are sick, well some people might :ROFLMAO:
Oh and all that natural crap is hilarious when you are my old age, as we have a friend that's having a fifth child at 50 because when you are perimenopausal tit isn't as easy to determine what days are fertile.

My husband had a vasectomy, it was a very smart thing to do, he wasn't chickenshit like Jojo. You want natural BC fix your man Anal. However, we all know that Jojo has been waiting on something like this to clickbait us-Anal's natural BC didn't work- Our one week old is transgender-Now we have to have a sixth kid-Six kids and six dogs

*if you use Natural BC good on you, you keep doing you. Also, if your health issues cause you to not be able to use regular BC then you do you too. This is just MY opinion, I don't want to hear how BC made you lose your leg, etc...
---
Add a heading (1).jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So how long is it going to take Anal to get pregnant by using natural BC, but wait, doesn't she have an IUD still in? I hate all these freakin wellness things acting like BC is trying to kill you, that tit's saved a lot of women. Not only from horrible periods, and health issues but from disastrous relationships where bringing a child into the world would be horrible. There is a lot of research on BC and these two-bit influencers trying to scare people is insane to me. There is a reason we go to doctors and not to Instagram when we are sick, well some people might :ROFLMAO:
Oh and all that natural crap is hilarious when you are my old age, as we have a friend that's having a fifth child at 50 because when you are perimenopausal tit isn't as easy to determine what days are fertile.

My husband had a vasectomy, it was a very smart thing to do, he wasn't chickenshit like Jojo. You want natural BC fix your man Anal. However, we all know that Jojo has been waiting on something like this to clickbait us-Anal's natural BC didn't work- Our one week old is transgender-Now we have to have a sixth kid-Six kids and six dogs

*if you use Natural BC good on you, you keep doing you. Also, if your health issues cause you to not be able to use regular BC then you do you too. This is just MY opinion, I don't want to hear how BC made you lose your leg, etc...
---
View attachment 2043446
To be fair, natural birth control does work but no one does it properly 😂 and anal who doesn’t even know what a “cycle” is, shouldn’t be promoting this type of thing at all…
I used natural bc successfully for 10 years, only pregnancies I wanted to happen, happened. I can’t take hormonal bc, now i have a copper IUD and happy with it.
Anal has an IUD they have YouTube videos about it? Why is she promoting this anyway when she already can’t get pregnant? She’s not charting temperatures daily, she’s got a bloody IUD. Why did this company get her for their ad? Anything for money.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
To be fair, natural birth control does work but no one does it properly 😂 and anal who doesn’t even know what a “cycle” is, shouldn’t be promoting this type of thing at all…
I used natural bc successfully for 10 years, only pregnancies I wanted to happen, happened. I can’t take hormonal bc, now i have a copper IUD and happy with it.
Anal has an IUD they have YouTube videos about it? Why is she promoting this anyway when she already can’t get pregnant? She’s not charting temperatures daily, she’s got a bloody IUD. Why did this company get her for their ad? Anything for money.
I do believe that she said she had one a while back, but nothing about taking it out, correct me if I'm wrong. Yes, this idiot will do anything for a dollar.

Has it really been three years since they had that little getaway without the kids and she forgot to take her pill one day and was convinced she was pregnant?

Also how can you claim one week you didn’t know how the menstrual cycle worked but apparently have used natural birth control for three years?
Make 👏 it 👏 make 👏 sense 👏

Reactions: 31
There is no way she will have another kid without a nanny. And there ain’t no money for Nanny’s anymore 😂
---
There is no way she will have another kid without a nanny. And there ain’t no money for Nanny’s anymore 😂

Reactions: 13
Natural birth control in that house is not letting Joan touch her.
Yeah, I think she should be reported for false advertising, it’s not the app or whatever she was promoting that’s birth control, it’s her troll husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.