SacconeJolys #82 All my verifications are invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve worked it out, cause he spends so much time in his creep den with the CCTV cameras, he has taken inspiration from the radiator cover in his office for his tattoo filler 🤣

6FC68427-3C5E-47D5-A927-79AE2F60D6F2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Jonathan still bathing Emilia is absolutely disgusting, some girls get their periods around the age of 10! She’ll be starting puberty very soon! There’s no reason why she shouldn’t be allowed to have her privacy and be trusted to wash on her own at this age - if her having a parent in the room is her own choice then it should be Anna in there and they should explain to Emilia why Anna being in the room is more appropriate. I would be so embarrassed if I knew my dad had seen me naked/washed me at that age when things are starting to change. At her age I would spend hours reading a book in the bath alone, my parents (mostly my mum) would sometimes check on me just by talking through the door. So weird

• Heart
Reactions: 52
No, Anna went for a birthday lunch with Matt and her mum, and then on her birthday they went to have pizza with the whole family, including Jonathan, and Anna's mum and sister. So strange that Jonathan was not invited to the lunch, but then I believe Andrea still does half days so he'd have to be picked up from school. And seeing as they don't have a nanny anymore, Jonathan had to stay home.

I do believe Jonathan does not like Matt, and is probably quite jealous.
I remember when he did this video about parents at the school, he said he was 'not allowed' to hang out with the mums, but there was this gay dad and he was.... I think this was one of the videos leading up to the 'coming out' video he had planned for himself, and he sounded really annoyed that the mums accepted the gay dad, but not him, eventhough he had joined Anna on a lunch out with other mums.
Story of his life really - never feeling accepted.

Reactions: 7
Jonathan still bathing Emilia is absolutely disgusting, some girls get their periods around the age of 10! She’ll be starting puberty very soon! There’s no reason why she shouldn’t be allowed to have her privacy and be trusted to wash on her own at this age - if her having a parent in the room is her own choice then it should be Anna in there and they should explain to Emilia why Anna being in the room is more appropriate. I would be so embarrassed if I knew my dad had seen me naked/washed me at that age when things are starting to change. At her age I would spend hours reading a book in the bath alone, my parents (mostly my mum) would sometimes check on me just by talking through the door. So weird
J bathing e1 needs to stop, when I was 10 I had pubic hair and got my period, I also showered myself and never had a parent pop in to check on me… all children approaching puberty deserve privacy. Especially when they are already wearing training bras for goodness sake!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m not going to screen shot this, but it you go on jonnnys TikTok, the third video of edie id very disturbing. It’s a very sexually suggestive image, he knows exactly what he’s doing by showing edie in that way

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I’m not going to screen shot this, but it you go on jonnnys TikTok, the third video of edie id very disturbing. It’s a very sexually suggestive image, he knows exactly what he’s doing by showing edie in that way
There really needs to be some sort of child exploitation law come in to help protect all these poor children that are being forced to perform like monkies for their parents financial gain. JSJ should be behind bars.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Blimey. That’s really bad. And if you tackled him on it, he’d say it never occurred to him, YOU have a very sick mind. Just unbelievable.

Reactions: 17
could you describe which one it is?
What are they singing in it?

Reactions: 1
Jonathon shouldn’t be showering Emilia and he should NOT be talking about it on the internet. She might not know it, but it’s embarrassing, the kind of thing children would bully another for, and the internet is forever. These children never get any privacy

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The majority of the thumbnails for his tiktok and youtube videos have the kids with their mouths wide open. He knows these will get more clicks as they attract a certain type of viewer, he's disgusting!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
This is grooming in plain sight. It’s incredibly disturbing. And nobody can say they didn’t know it was happening.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
That tik tok of Edie and Alessia singing about Barney is outrageous. What a foul repellent father they have. :sick: :mad:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
They need to start setting boundaries in that house and fast! now there is nothing wrong with parents(anna in emilias case)checking in to make sure their kids are okay but he has no reason at all to still be showering Emilia at 10 years old
She is more than capable and it will become a big big problem in the next few years if he carries on interfering like that 😡😤
it honestly reminds me of Jennette McCurdy's story :( I see scary similarities between her mom and Emilia's crappy parents

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I checked out the Tiktok and it's cringy as hell. I ended up on a video where Edie is playing "guess if they're siblings or dating" - incestuous vibes

And there's two or three videos of Emilia singing Sam Smith Unholy which isnt the most PG song :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
I checked out the Tiktok and it's cringy as hell. I ended up on a video where Edie is playing "guess if they're siblings or dating" - incestuous vibes

And there's two or three videos of Emilia singing Sam Smith Unholy which isnt the most PG song :ROFLMAO:
I feel awful for Emilia singing that song, not only is it inappropriate but her singing is shockingly bad.:eek: Her father has set every one of his small children up for ridicule. She was mocked on social media.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Such a shame the kids are in school today as the garden must be nice and quiet what with the M25 closed off. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
E1 looked so weird in the front seat with her mom, she was staring into the camera and it was odd. Poor kid has had a camera in her face for her entire life. I can’t imagine everyone knowing every detail about me, like how my dad is still overseeing my showers etc..

• Sad
Reactions: 19
E1 looked so weird in the front seat with her mom, she was staring into the camera and it was odd. Poor kid has had a camera in her face for her entire life. I can’t imagine everyone knowing every detail about me, like how my dad is still overseeing my showers etc..
That shower scanario is really alarming to me. How do we know he was showering her (Jesus even writing that is sickening :sick:

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.