SacconeJolys #82 All my verifications are invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So curious about the fox situation, she looked annoyed. Wonder if one got in the house šŸ˜‚
Andy and E2 running around the pizza place was ridiculous. Instead of putting the camera down and taking care of the situation he filmed it. Nowadays to go out costs a bit of money, even to the local pizza place. People want to have a nice night out, not watch someones kids run around the place like wild animals. I had three kids and could take them anywhere and we didnā€™t have iPads or phones.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Those X's on his arm look like they mark something. Jobs he got fired from? Lies he's told? Times he exploited his kids?
Itā€™s all the artistic sense his wonderful tattoo artist had I guess šŸ„² but a list would be a nice twist too, maybe itā€™s the amount of times he had to watch Anna go bonkers over a gay guy while heā€™s left at home editing the footage of her fake laughs šŸ’•.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
E2 let the cat out the bag when he said they had pizza for dinner in todays vlog, so they had pizza two nights in a row, the previous night at pizza express restaurant at anna's birthday dinner and tonight which Anna didn't show, funny that, but yet Anna and her mum decided to heat up some frozen vegie sausage rolls with a mozzarella salad for their dinner, she could of heated up those vegie sausage rolls for the kids too, it would of been a far better choice than pizza again and all she had to do was put them in the oven and turn the dial to the right tempreture. I know we talk about it all the time but everytime I see Anna feed her kids stodgy takeaways over and over again and clearly doesn't care what her kids eat, it just leaves me speechless and in disbelief every time, it's infuriating.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
E2 let the cat out the bag when he said they had pizza for dinner in todays vlog, so they had pizza two nights in a row, the previous night at pizza express restaurant at anna's birthday dinner and tonight which Anna didn't show, funny that, but yet Anna and her mum decided to heat up some frozen vegie sausage rolls with a mozzarella salad, she could of heated up those sausage rolls for the kids it would of been a far better choice than pizza again and all she had to do was put them in the oven and turn the dial to the right tempreture. I know we talk about it all the time but everytime I see Anna feed her kids stodgy takeaways over and over again and clearly doesn't care what her kids eat, it just leaves me speechless and in disbelief every time, it's infuriating.
I feel exactly the same. It makes me feel ill the amount of sweets and stodge those kids consume. :sick:

With the exception of Emilia, they all look pasty and at times ill. Edie looks unkempt and pale. Poor old Alessia seems to have a rash or scurvy around her mouth and Andreas nose seems permanently blocked/congested and still sore from his Impetigo.

Their energy levels must slump mid day after that sugar spike they get at breakfast with Brioche, smothered in Nutella. Not to mention chocolate before bedtime. I just don't get Anna's food choices.

Reactions: 13
I do. She has an ED, has no idea what good food choices are, and allows her kids to eat what she does not (always) allow herself. It's quite common for those suffering with EDs to be 'feeders', to have lots of recipe books, to take forever cooking dishes, but also to have no idea what a balanced diet looks like.

If only she would go into proper therapy, for herself and her kids' sake. Aside from all the other damage they do to them, she is setting them up for a lifelong issue with food. Lovely stuff.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I do. She has an ED, has no idea what good food choices are, and allows her kids to eat what she does not (always) allow herself. It's quite common for those suffering with EDs to be 'feeders', to have lots of recipe books, to take forever cooking dishes, but also to have no idea what a balanced diet looks like.

If only she would go into proper therapy, for herself and her kids' sake. Aside from all the other damage they do to them, she is setting them up for a lifelong issue with food. Lovely stuff.
I think she just doesn't care. Other than strictly following a recipe when she does her family the honour to cook dinner at the break of dawn, she doesn't give a f and choose the easy way with the kids.

Reactions: 12
I sometimes wonder if Anna cooks those meals her kids don't like on purpose so they will eat lots of sweets instead. EDs can make you do weird stuff.

I sometimes wonder if Anna cooks those meals her kids don't like on purpose so they will eat lots of sweets instead. EDs can make you do weird stuff.
Definitely, with her ED, she likely gets some twisted satisfaction from seeing the kids all that sugar/carbs/junk food that she would never allow herself to eat.

Reactions: 19
It gives her a reason to have lots of sweets in the home............
(I've had BED, it really does mess with your head, and you find ways and means to get your fix just like any other addict)

E2 let the cat out the bag when he said they had pizza for dinner in todays vlog, so they had pizza two nights in a row, the previous night at pizza express restaurant at anna's birthday dinner and tonight which Anna didn't show, funny that, but yet Anna and her mum decided to heat up some frozen vegie sausage rolls with a mozzarella salad for their dinner, she could of heated up those vegie sausage rolls for the kids too, it would of been a far better choice than pizza again and all she had to do was put them in the oven and turn the dial to the right tempreture. I know we talk about it all the time but everytime I see Anna feed her kids stodgy takeaways over and over again and clearly doesn't care what her kids eat, it just leaves me speechless and in disbelief every time, it's infuriating.
I thought E2 didnā€™t like pizza? Wasnā€™t that a lie Jono sprouted for their trans party/birthday? Bit harsh to feed a kid something two days in a row you know they donā€™t like:unsure:

Reactions: 10
So what did the gnome get Anna for her birthday? It wasnā€™t good enough to show? She was dropping hints on her brunch vlog with Matt , guess he didnā€™t get her what she wanted?

i hope that Jonathan calling E1 ā€œheā€ isnā€™t some bullshit heā€™s doing to her everyday when she wakes up like he did with E2 asking her what she is each day.

I still need to know what happened to the foxes, Iā€™m guessing one or two got hit in the road near their house, and I would hope theyā€™d have some kind of decency to quit feeding wild animals after this. Because itā€™s all their fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought E2 didnā€™t like pizza? Wasnā€™t that a lie Jono sprouted for their trans party/birthday? Bit harsh to feed a kid something two days in a row you know they donā€™t like:unsure:
No no no, see... it was Eduardo who did not like pizza, but Edie loves it.......

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
He's a fool. Does he not realize that every lie he tells, which seems to be every time he opens his fat gob, can be fact checked from previous vlogs

The idiocy of the man is astounding. He really believes his own fabrications.
Itā€™s not a lie, if you believe itā€¦.George Costanza 101

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why is Jonathan still showering E1? sheā€™s 10!
They need to start setting boundaries in that house and fast! now there is nothing wrong with parents(anna in emilias case)checking in to make sure their kids are okay but he has no reason at all to still be showering Emilia at 10 years old
She is more than capable and it will become a big big problem in the next few years if he carries on interfering like that šŸ˜”šŸ˜¤

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I was showering by myself at E1ā€™s age. This is not right. Sheā€™s two years off secondary and her dad insists on showering her. Like I get if sheā€™s anxious or something, but at least teach her some independence and get her prepared to self care for herself like every child should be shown and supported in their development at that age. Itā€™s similar with A1 wearing pull ups that are full at the breakfast table without changing her and A2 wearing a bib and sleeping in a travel cot until recent. They may have the money and a big house, but those kids are being basically neglected because theyā€™re not being taught basic needs or self care.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why the hell did thick jono think it was ok to show other kids in A2s rugby game. At this point everyone knows where they live, everyone knows what school they go to so it would be easy to find the rugby class. Those kids could be vulnerable or in foster care and hes just plastering them all of the internet for anyone to see. Hes such a prick

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.