SacconeJolys #82 All my verifications are invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s hilarious how one of their minions plays hall monitor and jumps at any chance she can to scold people in the comments about Eduardo’s name even though his own parents can’t get it right and still hang up the Eduardo Christmas stocking and still have old videos with his real name and of course the train set.

Reactions: 18
New thread suggestion:
“Kids lives are a mess, their rooms are too, lessie’s gone back to smearing her poo

🙄
Not this please. We can't protect Alessia in RL, but at least we can protect her on here. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 47
so I guess gizzelle is the one painting the room because it looks shoddy as hell and we all know that only men can do anything to do with house renovation. Anna gets a real high off being around Matt, she comes home and acts different all day long. I don’t understand why e1 is a tomboy? I wonder if when Anna is talking about how “she needs her mom sometimes even though she’s a daddy’s girl” that Jonathan is triggered to hell because he “feels like a mother” hahahahah also why is he not wearing his puffy coat? Also I still feel so bad for a1 what are they telling her about getting kicked out of e1s room? Poor thing maybe she would prefer being with her big sister?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
For all of Anal's cleaning, E1 sure had a lot of dust and dirt under her bed. It's like she never cleaned underneath, just around. I wonder how long it's going to take to replace the carpet after all the paint mess, that's not going to come up. I have a feeling we will just see a throw rug and not an actual replacement.
*bigger rug not that thing they have now
That's actually how Anna cleans. When she did her playroom cleaning video some time ago, she cleaned the floor and the couch, but not underneath the couch. Because that's for another day. A few days ago she said in the vlog that she still hasn't cleaned underneath the couch in the playroom.
I don't wanna know what amount of dust and garbage is hidden underneath their beds and couches.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Anal wanting to take Matt to Ireland to show him where she grew up and to see Margaret! That’s something you do with a significant long term partner, not your friend from school drop off 🤣

Also, Anal was pretending in her eyes but she was definitely competing with E1 in the kitchen talking about her tomboy phase and using her mums maiden name.
Imagine being this jealous of your child!

Tiddle is another word for tickle in Ireland. Obviously not every single Irish person says it, before someone says ‘well I don’t!’. Don’t know if it’s more of a Dublin thing but yeah you’d say to someone ‘Have you got any tiddles?’ as in ‘are you ticklish?’ before tickling them.
Thank you for the clarification

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Anna creams her knickers over Matt I bet if she does do the deed with the gnome and thinks of Matt!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So with Emilia it’s a “tomboy phase”, but Eduardo needed to be decked out in wigs, dresses, pink-everything, special swimsuit and be labelled as trans the second he wasn’t into stereotypical boy things.. Emilia got lucky, Jonathan only feels threatened by males, so there’s no chance he’ll trans her too, she’ll have to do with non-binary tops

Anna creams her knickers over Matt I bet if she does do the deed with the gnome and thinks of Matt!
Matt doesn’t even seem to like her, he admitted to unfollow her before because he found her stuck up, then called her a b*tch, I think she’s way more invested in this friendship than he is

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Nothing better than the painting job Jono did...
Oh no wait, he then made TWO CHILDREN SLEEP IN THE ROOM WITH WET PAINT AND THE FUMES IN IT

then called her a b*tch
Not just once but many times! I feel like it was at least 5-6 times then Anna called herself a witch more times than that

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Everything is just so ‘slap dash’. When you moved the bed, if you saw the mess and dust underneath any normal person would pick it up and hoover before starting to paint. Jono just puts a sheet of plastic over it and carries on. He literally can’t do anything properly and to a decent standard. Also, who sleeps in a room they have painted that day? They are literally clueless.

Reactions: 29
Just watching the latest offering with my morning coffee......and I realised that Andrea doesn't legally have to start full time school until September 2023. He's only just four year's old! That poor little lad should be in part time foundation class of two hours a day.....no wonder he's falling asleep in the car

I'm assuming Matt was a subscriber of the SJ's a few years ago - so, did he approach Anna first last year?

I loved how she let it drop in the vlog that 'Terry The Tickle Shark' (ie Jono) - is now a pizza delivery driver. Jono didn't understand that she was letting on that it was him at the door, delivering pizzas to the kids!

....also, Anna suggesting they have an eating/Mukbang channel........??????????

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watching the latest offering with my morning coffee......and I realised that Andrea doesn't legally have to start full time school until September 2023. He's only just four year's old! That poor little lad should be in part time foundation class of two hours a day.....no wonder he's falling asleep in the car
Children are expected to attend school full time from the September following their 4th birthday. Andrea was born 15 August 2018, so has had to be in school full time since 1 September - but will always be one of the youngest in his academic year.

Reactions: 8
So with Emilia it’s a “tomboy phase”, but Eduardo needed to be decked out in wigs, dresses, pink-everything, special swimsuit and be labelled as trans the second he wasn’t into stereotypical boy things.. Emilia got lucky, Jonathan only feels threatened by males, so there’s no chance he’ll trans her too, she’ll have to do with non-binary tops

Matt doesn’t even seem to like her, he admitted to unfollow her before because he found her stuck up, then called her a b*tch, I think she’s way more invested in this friendship than he is
He does keep telling E1 shes ”juuuust like meeee” over and over. He doesn’t realize that’s not a compliment to her lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
😮 How was it found out that Matt admitted to unfollowing Anna because he found her stuck up, and called her a witch? Was this a public post?

Reactions: 13
Omg how did Anna take that news? Is this a hostage situation for Matt?!!
She thought it was funny, did her fake excessive laugh and everything. She was recounting how they first met, and when she followed him on Instagram she found a message he had sent two years prior and she never read.
Reckons had she seen it she'd have replied and they'd have been friends sooner... Yeah nah Anna

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He does keep telling E1 shes ”juuuust like meeee” over and over. He doesn’t realize that’s not a compliment to her lol.
Hence why she's dropped the Joly off her name apparently when she introduces herself at the moment per both A+J

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.