SacconeJolys #82 All my verifications are invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, the potato-goblin definitely keeps saying ‘tiddle,’ which I’ve never known to mean ‘tickle’ before. Weird. He also throws the book to the floor, which I’m sure the school are really grateful for, especially as he’s teaching his son not to respect books/school property. I don’t think anyone really appreciates your ‘jofee jokes.’ It’s so annoying too, that instead of modelling and asking for A2’s focus and concentration, the bleeping vlog requires high energy joking and arsing around, so that takes precedence. Jotato demonstrating to us how much fun he is, what a cool dad he is, is more important than helping A2 to eventually read. I don’t believe Jotato is the same man at all when a camera isn’t pointing at him and he admitted himself that it’s all an act for the vlogs. I couldn’t hate that twit any more…
He's a thick uncultured Irish buffoon.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes, the potato-goblin definitely keeps saying ‘tiddle,’ which I’ve never known to mean ‘tickle’ before. Weird.
Tiddle is fairly commonly used. Of all the things the silly bleep does, this is not notable

He's a thick uncultured Irish buffoon.
Are thick uncultured Irish buffoons worse than thick uncultured British buffoons or American buffoons?

Yes, that’s what he was doing but definitely said tiddle.

I know he says some words differently eg tooth, three, chimney etc so hoping that it’s just his Irish accent. But he definitely pronounced it with a “d” in my opinion. When he does his stupid Terry the tickle shark thing he pronounces it right so idk.

Side note, I always watch on Yewtube so they don’t get my views!
Tiddle is another word for tickle in Ireland. Obviously not every single Irish person says it, before someone says ‘well I don’t!’. Don’t know if it’s more of a Dublin thing but yeah you’d say to someone ‘Have you got any tiddles?’ as in ‘are you ticklish?’ before tickling them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m finding it hard now to even read this thread. Other threads on here even though the people annoy me I can still engage in discussion & drama etc. with these two my blood boils. They are abusing their children in plain sight, the kids are doing and saying some very questionable things. They’re not trying to hide whats happening, they know nothing will be done. I’ve never known such obvious abuse. There’s nothing we can do but sit back and watch it unfold and I can’t stomach it anymore. Those poor poor children, they have no idea that what’s happening is not normal. I know no parents who would ever rush their children to grow up like these two, it is borderline disgusting and I genuinely believe Jonathan is a deeply deprived individual. Anna is somehow even worse for doing nothing about it. I don’t know how to explain how I feel anymore it’s all just so wrong.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So Joan has gone from moody, swearing, dress wearing dad back to fun vlog dad. Even though he said that was all an act. Next he will have the big glasses back on. Was there ever a bigger FAKE than Joanie Joly?

Reactions: 22
So by the fourth kid they’ve just given up. Who cares if he can’t read, as long as Jojo gets some shots for the video. Who cares the kid can’t be taught to eat properly without a bib, stay in bed and self soothe until he falls back asleep, and the list goes on. Andy is already the youngest in his class and they are just going to make it to where he hates school because he won’t be able to keep up. They should hold him back a year, it clearly wouldn’t hurt him. However, they can’t because of finances. Imagine if Jojo had to pay an extra year, he‘d blow an eye vessel.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe what à mess he has made in the girls room with those paint swatches. Just wow. I don’t blame Anna for flipping it … for once in her life she has a point. What kind of a father would spoil his kids room that way. He is a complete fruit cake 😱

Reactions: 21
I can’t believe what à mess he has made in the girls room with those paint swatches. Just wow. I don’t blame Anna for flipping it … for once in her life she has a point. What kind of a father would spoil his kids room that way. He is a complete fruit cake 😱
Why did he not do it on paper? Idiot.

Reactions: 10
So by the fourth kid they’ve just given up. Who cares if he can’t read, as long as Jojo gets some shots for the video. Who cares the kid can’t be taught to eat properly without a bib, stay in bed and self soothe until he falls back asleep, and the list goes on. Andy is already the youngest in his class and they are just going to make it to where he hates school because he won’t be able to keep up. They should hold him back a year, it clearly wouldn’t hurt him. However, they can’t because of finances. Imagine if Jojo had to pay an extra year, he‘d blow an eye vessel.
they don't really care about any of the kids education.. anna also gave up with e2s reading during quarantine and laughed about "forgetting" to do any reading "sorry e2, if you cant read in the future" :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Why did he not do it on paper? Idiot.
Or in an inconspicuous area of the bedroom. That beautiful house is spoilt on those two. They don’t deserve any of what they have, not the house, not the cars, … not the kids.
What they do deserve is a kick in the backside, and some attention from social services.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why are Lola's cupcakes giving the SJ's free confectionery? It's not like they can't afford to buy.
Children from less privliege backgrounds could do with a sweet treat and this sugar filled bizarre family get stuff for free.

It really sickens me the stuff they are gifted. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 23
New thread suggestion:
“Kids lives are a mess, their rooms are too, lessie’s gone back to smearing her poo”

🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Anal is very childish in tonight vlog. Oh my word I think she was on a high after her play-date with her "Mark Ruffolo" look alike Matt.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t usually comment, just read, but the scene with Alessia yesterday honestly broke my heart, she just wanted to talk to her dad about something that had happened and he kept trying to make her sing it! She didn’t understand and it was terribly sad. The younger two are so confused by what’s happening to their lives, Alessia is becoming more and more introverted and Andrea is just becoming a monster. As for the other gurning pair they’re just not enjoyable to watch at all.

Desperately sad to see what’s happening, never thought I’d rather see Anna’s rambling monologues back, but way better than the child abuse being inflicted.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Don’t usually comment, just read, but the scene with Alessia yesterday honestly broke my heart, she just wanted to talk to her dad about something that had happened and he kept trying to make her sing it! She didn’t understand and it was terribly sad. The younger two are so confused by what’s happening to their lives, Alessia is becoming more and more introverted and Andrea is just becoming a monster. As for the other gurning pair they’re just not enjoyable to watch at all.

Desperately sad to see what’s happening, never thought I’d rather see Anna’s rambling monologues back, but way better than the child abuse being inflicted.
They are unbearable. Thoroughly unlikeable and I still cannot understand a complete sentence from Andrea. All down to their bad parenting :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
For all of Anal's cleaning, E1 sure had a lot of dust and dirt under her bed. It's like she never cleaned underneath, just around. I wonder how long it's going to take to replace the carpet after all the paint mess, that's not going to come up. I have a feeling we will just see a throw rug and not an actual replacement.
*bigger rug not that thing they have now

Reactions: 17
I couldn’t watch Jonathon’s attempt at DIY 🫣. He couldn’t even be bothered to clear the carpet and hoover up the years worth of dust and debris - just shoved a bit of polythene on top. Which means he probably didn’t hoover down the skirting boards or the walls. Didn’t line up the masking tape properly so he still ended up with pink along the skirting board. My god. When he started cutting in along the coving at the top so quickly, whilst filming too. That’s gonna end up nice and neat and straight isn’t it… 🤦🏼‍♀️. Because he did the paint swatches so massive, the outline will always show underneath no matter how many coats of the actual colour he does!

It makes it worse that to complete the tit job, he used an £80 tin of paint. Even F&B is going to look crap if Jono’s doing the painting.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Makes me sick. They just don’t care do they. I wonder will they have any regrets when it all blows up in their faces. They could have done so much better in every aspect of their lives …

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.