SacconeJolys #82 All my verifications are invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Matt disclosed that he had DM’ed and followed Anna before she knew him, and then unfollowed her calling her a “stuck up b”…. I was genuinely surprised.

I thought their friendship was organic. And he was choosing to overlook her lazy, abusive-parent role in her day to day life.

But now I see him in a different light- he couldn’t tell what she was from the beginning, and actually wanted to have her like him! Like fawning for a celeb’s attention. And then describing her as stuck up- what a laugh. No she’s not stuck up, she’s genuinely an introvert who’s scared of real people. But also pretending to be rich.

I have a new outlook on Matt now and it’s worse than before. I thought he was humoring her before, and not putting much thought into the SJ’s “work”…. But now I see him as superficial. 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Every kid I know goes to K3 and K4 just before entering school. They also have something called head start for people who cannot afford a preschool. They usually go half day in most programs. I’m unaware of any going a full day unless it’s added to a day care program. Kids are sponges and if you keep it fun they learn quickly. I totally agree Andy shouldn’t stay at home, he’s better off with adults looking after him and not glued to an iPad with sugar being stuffed in his face 24/7, along with tuna fish sandwiches every single day because Anal can’t be assed to make him an egg. She’d make him fat and mercury poisoned before the age of five.
I do however, think he needs to be held back a year. He still wears a bib and hasn’t figured it out himself that he shouldn’t. Most 4 yr olds would basically tell you to F off is you tried to put a bib on them. Him falling asleep has nothing to do with school and everything to do with Anal not teaching him sleep hygiene. Anal isn’t not cute he fell asleep on a ten minute car ride, that’s you being a tit parent.
She needs a new path for those kids being picked up from school. It’s basically dark outside with no one around. Everyone knows the school, and I’m sure the place could be easily found. Are you guys allowed mace in the UK?

Reactions: 11
He still wears a bib and hasn’t figured it out himself that he shouldn’t.
I also wonder why he acts like a toddler, and I believe that it is not because they treat him like one, but because they spend ZERO time actually engaged with him. Like none. I don’t think making tickle or tiddle jokes and throwing his letters book around counts as quality time. I don’t believe I have ever seen them engage in genuine quality time with Andrea, approaching him with curiosity or open to listening to him, and have reciprocal conversation.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I also wonder why he acts like a toddler, and I believe that it is not because they treat him like one, but because they spend ZERO time actually engaged with him. Like none. I don’t think making tickle or tiddle jokes and throwing his letters book around counts as quality time. I don’t believe I have ever seen them engage in genuine quality time with Andrea, approaching him with curiosity or open to listening to him, and have reciprocal conversation.
Spot on.;)

What I have observed is, his speech development has not gone beyond toddler hood. The poor child is incoherent.

I struggle to understand anything he says, moreover, Anna or Jono usually, on the vlogs, translate for him. It's so wrong but anyone that tries to tell them is immediately blocked from all their social plkatforms.

They just want freaky young or mad American women blowing smoke up their ar*es. Tragic on every level. 🤮

Reactions: 12
Edited to add: As long as a child is 5 before Oct. 1st, they can start Kindergarten in the U.S.
This is not true for all of the U.S.
In my state each school district has their own cut-off date for when a child must be 5 years old before in order to start Kindergarten. My daughter turned 5 towards the end of August but my school district states that a child must turn 5 before August 1st so she missed the cut-off date by just a couple weeks and now has to do a second year of pre-k. I was told that the cut-off date was originally September 1st for basically forever but they had recently changed it to August 1st within the past couple of years. I’ve never heard of October 1st being the cut-off date where I live.

Reactions: 5
Aw yeah they probably did change it because my children are 12 and 15 years old. But for my state and when I was in school it was Oct. 1, and my son could have started school at 4, and his bday is in September. So I figured it was Oct. 1 then. I think it’s probably Sept. 1 now.

Time flies! 😁

Spot on.;)

What I have observed is, his speech development has not gone beyond toddler hood. The poor child is incoherent.

I struggle to understand anything he says, moreover, Anna or Jono usually, on the vlogs, translate for him. It's so wrong but anyone that tries to tell them is immediately blocked from all their social plkatforms.

They just want freaky young or mad American women blowing smoke up their ar*es. Tragic on every level. 🤮
On the past couple vlogs theres been some comments on Jonathan calling the children teens and there’s a lot of stupid people defending him. Don’t know if they’re young mad or American but the top minions are young sad and British.…which would probably be what he likes so he can maybe do local bike rides and get “lost”with them.

Reactions: 6
In the week they have chocolate cereal, spread and broiche for breakfast and what do they have on the weekend?
Hot chocolate , chocolate cereal and brioche! Weetabix and toast seem to be a distant memory in that house.
Anna asked andrea a 4 year old if he would like the bib!! There shouldn't be a choice if he's to learn about keeping a bit cleaner whilst eating.(let's be reasonable were not expecting kids to keep absolutely spotless during meal times)

Somehow jonathan is more than happy to tell everyone andrea is moving to alessias age group in Rugby despite not being old enough and j gets alessia to have a trial to see if she wants to join even though he would never allow e2 to do that.

E2 went along with them for no other reason than to cheerlead.
He's wearing all pink again including a thin pink vest which jonathan tugs at whilst pointing out it says Thursday but the day was Saturday!
Considering its getting quite cold outside surprising andrea and E2 weren't wearing coats( despite being visably cold, pulling sleeves over hands etc)and alessias wasn't fastened

E2 was then in the car with Anna trying to either rap or sing a song.
Something I noticed whilst Anna was reversing the car at some pace Eduardo clearly wasn't wearing the seatbelt!!
Is that not a basic rule for everyone young or old that whilst cars are moving seatbelts stay firmly on 😡

Jonathan and E2 for one reason or another went to but anna new slippers, cream of all colours after some joke about not getting her a present.

Then the usual unhelpful film/series review from anna and jonathan.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Joliar referencing e2 as he to annal before a quick change to she . We heard ya 👍🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 15
E2 seemed absolutely gutted that they couldn’t participate in rugby. Way to go for Anna and Jonathan stereotyping sport into genders. Also why would you put your possible trans child’s old named stocking on display? I know for a fact transgender people can be extremely offended if their old name from their old identity is mentioned anywhere.

Edit: Also I saw a Tiktok by Jonathan a couple of weeks ago to say that E2 hated wearing jeans (not sure why everybody needs to know this) E2 was wearing jeans in today’s vlog so there’s another over dramatic lie from Jonathan

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
E2 seemed absolutely gutted that they couldn’t participate in rugby. Way to go for Anna and Jonathan stereotyping sport into genders. Also why would you put your possible trans child’s old named stocking on display? I know for a fact transgender people can be extremely offended if their old name from their old identity is mentioned anywhere.

Edit: Also I saw a Tiktok by Jonathan a couple of weeks ago to say that E2 hated wearing jeans (not sure why everybody needs to know this) E2 was wearing jeans in today’s vlog so there’s another over dramatic lie from Jonathan
e2 used to do rugby tots, obviously girls can't play rugby don't ya know

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So Jonathan just wanted another excuse to title a vlog “her first time” huh? Maybe next time he can tell him to run around the yard and title it “her first time running a marathon”? And how the heck does he not know the size of his wife’s shoe by now? And why does e2 not know his? So weird.

E2 also sounds so congested it’s like he’s choking on a marshmallow every time he speaks. But it’s been that way since forever it’s just more noticeable now since he never shuts up.

and I heard Jonathan definitely say “he’s collecting…..she’s collecting receipts”

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
So Jonathan just wanted another excuse to title a vlog “her first time” huh? Maybe next time he can tell him to run around the yard and title it “her first time running a marathon”? And how the heck does he not know the size of his wife’s shoe by now? And why does e2 not know his? So weird.
I forgot about that! The fact he needed to call izzy(I think) to ask annas shoe size the woman he lives with makes no sense.

E2 not knowing his own shoe size by now is weird but that just shows how often they get new shoes doesn't it 🤔
Most of his others ones are emilias hand me downs so not the right size or fit.

Reactions: 13
Can’t tell me Jonathan hasn’t tried on Anna’s heels in secret. He’d known exactly what shoe size she is!

I’m starting to get a really uncomfortable feeling watching E2 constantly open mouthed and gyrating everywhere. Can’t see how the minions nor the school aren’t picking up these red flags, it’s not normal behaviour 😔

Also that pink “Thursday” singlet E2 was wearing, aren’t those traditionally undergarments? Why was it worn in public as a top?

The advent calendars Anna’s posted from amazon are...£27 EACH, so £108 if she’d bought them (which obviously she didn’t) It baffles me that people would spend that much ok something like that. Also, Anna, MOST of us actually venture INSIDE a supermarket... I know, shocking, right? I get my weekly food shop delivered, but I also go to shops for basics we’ve run out of, and also, to browse for things like advent calendars!!

• Angry
Ughhh why is Andrea talking like a baby in the most recent vlog? And more importantly why are they allowing it?

“JuSH incaSH I…I… I SHpill”
(When asking for a bib) Again, why does he still need a bib? WHY? Also does he have a really bad lisp or does he just not talk properly?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
No he's a typical Irish buffoon. An uncultured, backward idiot.
Oh look, a snobby prejudiced c*nt 🤡

99.9% of things these cunts do are ‘notable’ no matter how insignificant or significant they are and what you think measures as notable doesn’t count, their serious misconduct and inappropriate behaviour from a sick and twisted father and child exploiter we have seen as a whole over the years have been disturbing to say the least, so yes, even a tickle is worthy of attention.
But him tickling the child wasn’t the issue at hand. People who’ve never heard the word tiddle were questioning what it means and saying that it seems like something dodgy because they didn’t know it meant tickle. Are we reading the same thread? Him using the word tiddle isn’t notable - the use of colloquial language and action of tickling a child is a different thing.

Reactions: 9
They start at 3 where I live! What age do they start in the states? I do personally think 3 & 4 is to young and they’d benefit so much more from starting at 5 years old
They start at 3 where I live too. And if you’re really ‘upper class’, they start them around 1 or 2… granted, it’s only for about 4 hours per day or so, they go home by lunchtime. You find that these kids are usually pretty smart, and finish school very early. It also sets them on a path to start their career earlier than the average person, at 20 and 21. This is def not what these two are doing tho! It’s not a ‘strategic’ plan to set their kid ahead.

At the end of the day though, it’s all up to the culture of your country, your own personal beliefs and whatever you want to do with your kid. But if my kid was sleeping away at school and not paying attention, I would pull them out. It’s a waste of money. But, they don’t have time for him at home 🥴.

Does Jonathan realise 'coming back' to the vlogs acting like a crazy looney tv game show host, breaking into song all over the place at any given moment, ending every sentence rhyming his words and speaks in teenage slang isn't going to win over the masses, its just bleeping annoying and cringe, its like he has taken a 1000mg dose of 'how to act like a super bleeping idiot even more than what I already am' pill with a side of being an epic pain in the arse, in every vlog, this isn't exactly a winning formula for his big 'come back' like he thinks it is and it looks like he has coached Anna to do the same now, she breaks into song too sitting in the car and thinks she is britney spears or some rapper and then spends most of vlog acting like a teenager thinking this is going to be relatable to the minions, so now we are served with 2 nutters, its all so staged, it's looks fake, it is fake and its all just plain embarrassing and cringeworthy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.